[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his secret for the natty gains when the Japanese diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What was his secret for the natty gains when the Japanese diet seems to be 50% soy based.
>>
Soy is a complete protein source.
>>
Disciprine
>>
>he believed the soy = tits meme
It only gived you tits if you are already low test
>>
>>41077022
Have you tried actually reading his books faggot? He goes into elaborate detail about his diet and training regimen, tl;dr he ate a lot of fish and very little rice or soy
>>
>>41077022
Loyalty to the emperor
>>
>>41077022
Having a turbo manlet frame to fill out. It's easy to look swole when you're only 5'0".

Despite being gay, he married a beard even shorter than him. So props for that.
>>
>>41077104
which book does he detail it?

also mishima lived before zogchow was a thing, and a lot of the soy is fermented so damage is minimal
>>
>>41077104
>Have you tried actually reading his books faggot?
got an ebook link?
>>
File: IMG_9853.jpg (51KB, 457x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9853.jpg
51KB, 457x322px
>>41078560
>>41079098
It's all in the Sun and Steel(the book cover OP posted), he doesn't detail things like his exact rep ranges but he talks about doing lots of weighted dips, squats, dumbbell bench press, oly lifting(including the clean and press) boxing and fencing with an extremely heavy wooden sword
>>
>>41079155
Yukio Mishima is cool even if he died in a real stupid way and failed.

I know 4chan's all lol manlets and he wasn't the biggest guy by modern standards but he's awesome anyway.
>>
>>41079215
He didn't "fail." He was well aware of what the outcome of his actions would be bit did them anyway. They were done specifically to give him a reason to commit seppuku.
>>
>>41079215
lol just kidding I take that all back look at this pathetic asian manlet lolololol cuck hey chang why don't you go commit ritual sudoku HAHAHA OH WAIT
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.