[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw he doesn't do olympic lifting What's your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>mfw he doesn't do olympic lifting
What's your excuse, pleb?
>>
>>41076914
crossfit gyms are expensive and the only place near here with actual oly coaching / bumper plates and oly bars

i want to get into clarence mode though just need to make more $$
>>
I want to learn, but there are no Oly lifting gyms nearby :(
>>
>>41076938
>>41077187
You can still do olympic lifts with metal plates
>>
I've been thinking about joining my local club after summer Tbh

but then again, I'm 24 and I'll never be good anyway so I might just stick to powerlifting.
>>
>>41077215
Why don't you just do it for fun? I recall a guy that was 38 years old won gold at the commonwealth games. Lower tier than olympics, but still.
>>41076938
Can't you get some second hand equipment and train from home?
>>
>>41077187
With patience and some diligence, you could learn by yourself. Pretty sure that's what clarence did.
>>
>>41077463
Well, powerlifting is fun too and I could possibly even make it to Europeans at some point.

"Starting over" kind of seems like a waste.
>>
>>41077486
You could always maintain your while learning the lifts. You won't be starting from nothing as you'll have a strength base to tap into.
>>
>>41077469
He did not, he's been a member of cork weightlifting club for like a decade.
>>
>>41077500
Maintain your lifts*
>>
>>41077500
>maintaining while only benching like 1-2 times/week
lel

And I mean, I would have to "start over" since I don't know how to do the lifts and can barely make a proper front rack position.
>>
>>41077517
Benching would have to take a bit of a dive for sure, but your squat and pulling power could be kept at around what you are now.
>>
>>41077540
well, I will have over summer to deliberate. As I said, I've been curious for a while, but still a bit hesitant to abandon powerlifting.
>>
>>41076914
They're hard and I have no fucking clue how to do them.
I have no coach nearby for it either so unsure on how to learn them. Every time I watch a video on how to do the snatch/C&J and then try it in the gym I fail horribly.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>41076914
ordered a pair the other day, anyone had any experience with them? are they any good?
>>
Redpill me on the Romaleo 2s I'm going to order a pair soon. I have a wider foot if that matters.
>>
>>41076914

It's fucking stupid. Most of you olyboo faggots are weak cunts that walk around on your fucking high horse because you can snatch 70kg and c&j less than your bw.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.