[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 1 year ago >fat, no fashion style, shit job, 2 warts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image10.png (37KB, 412x416px) Image search: [Google]
image10.png
37KB, 412x416px
>be me 1 year ago
>fat, no fashion style, shit job, 2 warts in my neck, shit car but been working on a business after failing for 10 years while being NEET
>during said 10 years girls always ignored me, always treated me like shit even though I always tried to be nice to everyone
>everyone I know who has talked to me said I'm the kindest person they've met and always enjoy the deep conversations we have
>no gf ever though
>finally start making money with this business, start using extra time to work out and look better
>actually do it

Time Skip 1 Year

>be me now, 28 years old
>fit, good fashion now, make good money with my business, no more warts, own an all black customized Jeep Wrangler that people tell me is cool all the time
>I get looks from girls everywhere, catch cute girls stare and smile, some always try to flirt with me
>this always fills me with rage as professional and kind I try to be in public because...WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU ONE YEAR AGO BEFORE I WAS FIT AND HAD MONEY? I'M THE SAME FUCKING PERSON I WAS ONE FUCKING YEAR AGO YOU FUCKING WHORES. YOU JUST WANT ME TO GIVE YOU MONEY DON'T YOU. CALL ME FAT, MENTAL RETARD, LOSER RIGHT NOW. DO IT WHORE, I FUCKING DARE YOU.

Anyone else go through the same thing? What did you do to help the situation? I think I need another mental readjustment (the same one that helped me learn I needed to provide value not just focus on making money, a few years ago)

Also I'm still a virgin due to this, my internal rage is too much when girls show positive interest in me. Please help me.
>>
>>41076072
Wow girls are more interested in attractive high status men, surprise surprise
>>
I drive a honda civic but I'm not a virgin, had a thicc gf at one point, and have a huge Ron Jeremy sized uncut dick. You must be a manlet with a small penor.
>>
>>41076089
fpbp
>>
Do you like fat and ugly nice women?

Just fuck them, now that you can, if you don't like them as a person you just don't get in a relationship. Pretty simple
>>
>>41076089
I knew this, but actually going though being unwanted to wanted makes me furious. I'm trying to change my mentality but I can't.
>>41076108
Unfortunately I'm a short man at 5'10", but this doesn't apply because girls love me now. Yeah, right now. Not when I was poor and overweight.
>>
File: 1492015617823.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492015617823.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>41076072
I found my wife through the internet. We played games and stuff together and spent the majority of our time talking to one another. I've found that one of the major issues of meeting people in person is you make a judgement based on looks. Pair that with the fact that people like to put their best foot forward and not show who they are completely you end up finding out what someone is like 6-9 months down the road in a relationship.

You sound like someone that needs a relationship in which communicating with one another makes up for the lack of physical contact. Being able to fuck your gf or fiancee usually can patch up short term problems in compatibility but it won't last for-fucking-ever. Gotta go with something different because you obviously won't trust any ladies because you'll always approach your relationships with the mentality of having been shunned before.

Good luck man, you'll find someone who likes you for who you are and not what they think you are.
>>
>>41076165
Holy shit, thanks man. This kind of opens up something I overlook when thinking of girls. Thanks for your encouragement anon
>>
>Be 21
>fat and low self esteem
>5'7 260 lbs ( i know kill self cuz manlet)
>managed to fool around once in a while
>get sick guess from being so fat
>only eat homegrown veggies and fruit
>80% of the time eat game meat
>slowly losing weight but at times get really sick and would lose weight drastically
>25 now
>153 pounds, qt girls checking me out and smiling
>forgot how to flirt and ask women out
>noticed people respect me more
>noticed I have energy like I never did before

how to get gf?
>>
>>41076199
No problem man. You got this shit the same way you did with getting fit.
>>
>>41076072
I went through the same thing OP, but you have to accept that looks do matter. Status matters, who you are on the inside only counts for part of the puzzle.

Would you date some 350 lbs landwhale who worked at mc donalds even if she had the perfect personality you've always wanted? Fucking no, you wouldn't.

You have now become a man worthy of their attention. You've EARNED it. You've completed the puzzle, let go of the hate and reap your reward.
>>
>>41076072
Hey OP how did u get rid of the warts on your neck? I'm in the same boat and dunno what to do
>>
>>41076072

Im going through this in Uni

> High school and college I was fat fuck, belly potruding and moobs visible through any hoodie, double chin etc.

> 0 self esteem, act autistic when im comfortable

>Get really mad at parents / few online friends when they disagree with me, act like a fucking child pretty much

>By end of college year 1 I have no friends because of my behaviour, no one online talks to me, sometimes they let me play with them on league because im way better at it than them but never skype me

>I realise it is all my fault, become a social pariah

Decided to man up during 2nd year of college

>start eating 1k calories a day while exercising

>Decide ive had 17 years to fuck around

>by the end of year 2 of college i have no moobs and tummy isnt even visible unless im shirtless

>summer between college and Uni I go fucking hard

>By the time I leave for Uni I look better than 80% of people

>first night in the dorms, get drunk and my autism washes away, like the past 6 years never happened

Then I realise that without alcohol im still a social pariah, and without it im finding it extremely hard to get girls / act properly consistently without letting myself get comfortable and being autistic again.

Help me, I have the body at 19, but my social interactions were crippled by 6 years of fatty autism.
>>
I'm in the same boat OP. Was the fat kid growing up and I was rejected and ridiculed by everyone. Pimply fucking dork in college, even. Senior year of college I worked out like a fucking animal, got my shit together and make good fucking money in the petrochemical industry. _NO_ fucking desire to interact with anyone, since they all fucking left me to rot before I became successful. I don't think there is really a way out from this. I fucking hate people.
>>
fat nerd who fell for the powerlifting meme about to enter college here.. u guys are legit my goals
>>
>>41076536
dude just take care of your body and dont lie to yourself about what you can lift. Play it safe. Youll be with us soon enough, bruh.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.