[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl has been cheating on her boyfriend with me but the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 43

File: 46t4.jpg (68KB, 366x1207px) Image search: [Google]
46t4.jpg
68KB, 366x1207px
So this girl has been cheating on her boyfriend with me but the problem is im deeply attached to her and get depressed since shes with him all the time and they are dating and I only get to see her once every couple of weeks and when we are together it feels like we are dating

What should I do /fit/? im basically forever alone so shes the only girl I know and when I do see her she comes to the gym with me and we watch netflix and fuck all night, its basically goals as fuck. im pretty sure shes just using me for my body since her boyfriend is geeky as fuck but whatever
>>
>>41075363
i know her
you're fucked mate
>>
>>41075363
dunno
>>
>>41075363
>its basically goals as fuck
kys normie cunt

She's using you both for her own needs. Again, kill yourself.
>>
File: jeffrey-dahmer-37.jpg (21KB, 477x375px) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey-dahmer-37.jpg
21KB, 477x375px
>>41075363
>What should I do /fit/?
You should kill them , cook their bodies, and maybe taste a little.
>>
>>41075363
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a side bitch. Get cucked.
>>
>>41075363
You can't start a relationship from an affair, this girl just cheated on her last boyfriend with a forever alone autist, and now you want to commit yourself to her? That's stupid as fuck. Get over her.
Also,
kys you basic bitch
>>
>>41075363
>im pretty sure shes just using me for my body since her boyfriend is geeky as fuck but whatever

She is. Also don't date her because if she will cheat on her boyfriend she will eventually cheat on you. Enjoy the ride while you can and find some other bitches in the meantime.
>>
Side bitch or not im still having sex with her and i think shes hot as hell, if i stop seeing her ill be back to jacking off alone on /fit/ every weekend
>>
Drop her. Ghost her. Focus on gains. She's a cheating thot and will always be a cheating thot.
>>
Does /fit/ feel no moral wrongness by willingly being a home wrecker? Is everyone here a fucking hedonist?
>>
>>41075406
You fucked up getting attached. Dump her before it's too late
>>
>>41075423
Just keep fucking her then, what's the problem?
>>
>>41075363
post more pics
>>
>>41075434
No, it makes me hard as hell.
>>
>>41075363
you're a horrible person, and you obviously havn't thought this thing through (also judging from her pic younger).

You enjoy her more than she enjoys you. She likes her "geeky" shitty bf because he's dependable i.e beta or w.e, you are her fuck toy thats it. maybe you're a nice guy (probably not cause you're actively cucking someone). but she would have left him or made it clear she liked you more than him at some point, and you would have known. if that was the case you could act on it, but she hasn't so you can't.

you're a warm dildo to her, and you're catching feelings for a girl who is okay cheating on a bf.

So what should you do? stop seeing her and let her bf know and apologize for starts. No one deserves to be cheated on. Then you should reflect on what i said and start to try for some empathy gains, then maybe develop a worthwhile personality, and after that you may start acquiring friends, and if you're decent at that you may even score yourself a gf.

oh but she cheats on you for some guy ass like you. because you let your guard down for 1 second. you are the reason people get to act like this without consequence today. you are the problem. fix it.
>>
>getting attached to some cheating grill

This will surely end well.
>>
>>41075434
why would you even care about such things?
>>
>>41075464
/thread

also fuck you OP delete this shit thread now.
>>
>>41075464
>>41075494
t. cucks
>>
>once every couple of weeks
>like we are dating

you are a side dude, my dude
>>
Jesus christ you are pathetic OP. If you really think she won't cuck you then you're fucking delusional, OP, and you should KYS. If you're content with being an amoral degenerate waste of oxygen, then by all means continue fucking her, you fucking ape, but if you have any shed of self respect you'll dump that whore. If you're as jacked as you think you are then jumping on Tinder will be easy pickings for you.

Where did you meet her? She looks like she's in fucking high school.
>>
>>41075492
Why care about anything?
>>
>>41075515
I mean, why care about destroying other people's relationships? It doesn't hurt you
>>
>>41075434
Yes, this is wrong. Only people with no self respect and no solid moral system do this. kys moralets
>>
>>41075434
I'm not a hedonist, but I am Heeb-penised (meaning I'm circumcised).
>>
>>41075363
>it's basically goals as fuck

nu males actually talk like this kek

kys degenerate, if the whore cheats on her boyfriend she would also cheat on you given that she breaks up with him and gets together with you

just pump and dump this walking fleshlight, definitely nothing to get attached to - stop glorifying women
>>
File: 1481998603428.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1481998603428.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>41075525
>>
File: 1433255043022.jpg (3MB, 1263x1799px) Image search: [Google]
1433255043022.jpg
3MB, 1263x1799px
>>41075555
checkem. respect the digits you nigger
>>
>>41075503
heres your
>(You)

not everything in life has to be hedonistic as that anon above said. Maybe when you're a little older you'll realize these kind of people are looked upon with ill gazes because they horribly disrupt the lives of others for selfish reasons.

I have pursued the same girl as a friend of mine once, and though were cool now, i ended up with her, and you know what? it was not worth it. not even close. me and this girl broke up after 9 months. meanwhile i hurt that friend of mine so badly and I know it hurt and I cannot forgive myself for acting that way.

I could have cucked another dude im friends with. His gf was practically begging for my cock. but i didn't, and though the thought is obviously tempting (shes nothing special but its the idea of fucking someone new) but someone is a better person because they deny that kind of sin. (I'm not religious but what else could you call it?)
>>
>>41075525
You know, your ego centric world view can only take you so far. Why tell your mother if your father is cheating on her? Or why should a friend tell you if your current girlfriend is cheating on you?
>>
need more pics to evalutate the situation breh
>>
>>41075594
>>41075602
Of course I wouldn't ruin anything related my friends and family, but why should I care about ruining the relationship of a girl and some guy I don't know?
>>
>>41075434
I've had 2 opportunities in the past year to fuck exes of friends and completely blew them off. I haven't gotten laid in almost a year and like 3 months ago an acquaintances gf hit me up sending me nudes and saying she wondered what my dick tasted like and I still shut her down. Sometimes I wish I just went with it but I had a "friend" fuck my ex a week after we broke up and it was one of the most painful things I ever went through. OP you deserve to feel like shit honestly, having a moral code is more important than pussy in the long run imo.
>>
If she's cheating on her boyfriend because of your looks do you think she'd jump to a guy that's even better looking???
>>
>>41075637
Is this girl your friend? How did you guys start?
>>
>>41075651
I'm not OP by the way
>>
she already has 5 boyfriends
>>
I don't touch my friends scraps except if I'm really horny and drunk.
But caring about ruining the relationships of strangers sounds stupid.
>>
>>41075363
Keep fucking her and enjoy it while it lasts because it won't.

t. A 32 years old.
>>
>>41075697
any more life lessons o wise one?

fuck outta here with that bullshit. brooke and i are forever motherfucker
>>
>>41075434
Morals are a joke nowadays so I see no issue in it.

Cunts will cheat on their boyfriends at the drop of a hat so why are guys being shunned for using these loose cunts for their bodies?

All it will do is make the beta bf either kill himself or turn to lifting while hopefully leaving his cheating cunt gf behind to take dick til she's a used up cunt nobody wants.

It's a win win, sort of.
>>
>>41075637
because you fucking doorknob, that guy is someone ELSE'S friend, family.

just replace the word cheating/ cucking or w.e with murder. if you feel wrong about one you should feel wrong about the other.

That person is a member of society, why should you avoid doing harm to those in society? because its expected they will avoid doing harm to you. if you don't we end up in fucking mad max.

yes, this formula limits your personal happiness, you can't just fuck anyone, you can't murder, you can't steal, but its what keeps the fucking FABRIC of society together, and you are fraying the thread, one hedonistic action at a time.
>>
>>41075422
>Also don't date her because if she will cheat on her boyfriend she will eventually cheat on you.
this

Also I think it is wrong to knowingly fuck another guy's girl. How would you feel if it happened to you?
>>
File: IMG_0453.jpg (34KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
34KB, 367x411px
>>41075714
>fucking some slut with a bf is the same as murder
Wew lad
>>
>>41075399
>jeffrey-dahmer-37.jpg
>37

why do you have dozens of dahmer pics on your computer
>>
>>41075697
This is what someone who doesn't have a happy family life says. The gym is wonderful and i fully endorse it help move you life forward, but there is more to life than pleasure.
>>
>>41075434
not really, if the bitch is willing to do so, after all morals and bs, you need 2 persons to fuck

if not you, it will be another anon, so why let go fresh pussy?
>>
>>41075363
lol
>being an alpha male
>being the side bitch and a cuck
pick one
>>
>>41075714
>yes, this formula limits your personal happiness, you can't just fuck anyone, you can't murder, you can't steal, but its what keeps the fucking FABRIC of society together, and you are fraying the thread, one hedonistic action at a time.

Fucking someone with a bf/husband isn't illegal, your point is shot down.
>>
>>41075741
As wrong to society(morally), how are they not?
>>
>>41075769
Morals are subjective
>>
>>41075363
my good friend is in a situation similar to this, except she blew him once and thats it like 6 months ago and he talks to her all day.

but we tell him to forget about her and move on cause he shouldnt want to date this girl whos already cheating and this girls a pretty big slut, she will probably do it to you even if you were together and you probably deserve a lot better than a girl like that
>>
>>41075768

bud, just because its legal doesn't make it morally right (or wrong)

there is no stronger example than slavery for this, because virtually every civilization had a form of it, and then made it illegal.

and before you tell me about post de facto law. im not referring to the consequences of it, im referring to the morality of the action.
>>
>>41075786
okay then why has literally every civilization made murder a crime? is murder the only objectively immoral thing? and how do we decide if its morally wrong or right? what form of ethics are you using?

utilitarian?
pragmatic?
>>
>>41075848
so far away from the fucking subject
>>
>>41075811
>>41075848
Murder = ending someones life without permission
Stealing = taking someones property without permission
Slavery = removing someones freedom without permission

Fucking someone in a relationship = having sex with someone who is willing
>>
>>41075858
you're the one who answered with a non answer originally, you moved the subject from "its not immoral and heres why" to "lol morals don't exist in any given society unless i want them too!"
>>
shes hot. good job
>>
>>41075886
mate there's a reason why nearly all cultures criminalized adultery until very recently, and often even executed people for it. it is a direct attack on the institutions that are the foundation of society (marriage and family) and fucks communities up big time.
>>
>>41075929
Why isn't it illegal anymore then?
>>
>>41075929
are you a fucking muslim? cheating is "part of the game" and its your fault for being in a relationship with a cheating whore.
>>
>>41075434
>Does /fit/ feel no moral wrongness by willingly being a home wrecker?
Nope none whatsoever
>Is everyone here a fucking hedonist?
Everyone besides moralfag stormcels
>>
>>41075929
Yeah because marriage was basically slavery back in the days.
I thought you were against slavery?
>>
>>41075957
because lawmakers started prioritizing the individual above society as a whole

>>41075972
>marriage was basically slavery back in the days
nice reddit education lmao
>>
That's what I never got about cheating.
Your getting cheated on too really.
>>
>>41075929
Nah, nigga. It's because motherfuckers are liable to kill other motherfuckers they catch with their woman. Society can't condone citizen's just killing each other, so the local source of order needed to dissuade motherfuckers from doing it in the first place. Justice as a concept exists to prevent cyclical vendettas and honor killings, dawg.
>>
>>41075929
Fuck off with your /pol/ tier opinion.
>>
>>41075991
>cheating is bad
>FUCKING NAZI GO BACK TO POL REEEEE

lmao
>>
File: 1491849198356-pol.jpg (1013KB, 909x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491849198356-pol.jpg
1013KB, 909x1024px
>>41075464
This
>>
>>41075981
Do you honestly support small girls getting sold off to some fat old men and being punished by death by fucking the handsome stable boy?
>>
Whoever this girl is I need to meet her and learn her ways, she is literally cucking two men at once,
>>
>>41075434
Most fit users are atheist. They gave up their morals
>>
>>41075743
>he doesnt have a 600GB folder of his murderfu
>>
>>41075999
Who said cheating isn't bad? But if I meet a hot girl who is willing to fuck, why should I give two flying fucks about her boyfriend?
>>
>>41076037
If everyone though like you, there would be no stable nuclear families, which are the foundation of a stable society.

Not that I expect you to give a shit.
>>
>>41076024
Yeah sorry I don't support slavery and killing being legal because some ancient book written by hobos in rags says so
>>
>>41076037
are you a nigger? because that is nigger behaviour.
>>
>>41076048
>women are not responsible for cheating
Whew
>>
>>41076048
Not my fault girls want to cheat, better use it as my advantage.
>>
>>41075434
If your girl is throwing her pussy at other men then that's not really your girl isn't it?
>>
>>41076037
>why should I give two flying fucks
that's exactly the thing - now that adultery is legal, people have no reason to not do it. so they do, and fuck shit up for everybody in the process. nobody really wins, and over time, all of society loses.
>>
>falling in love with cheaters
hahaha pathetic
>>
>>41075377
Give me sauce then nigga
>>
>>41076048
>nuclear families, which are the foundation of a stable society.

prove it
>>
File: IMG_0262.jpg (113KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.jpg
113KB, 640x730px
>>41076053
>shit I'm wrong and my arguments suck better call him a nigger!
Wew
>>
>>41076071
Well, I win by fucking girls who doesn't care about their boyfriends.
>>
>>41075886
you're also ruining the bond between those two people. i.e the family unit they may or may not possess in junction (either then or potentially in the future).

Society greatly needs that bond to sustain itself. That's why its morally wrong.
>>
>>41076071
>now that adultery is legal, people have no reason to not do it.
Loving and wanting to be with one person isn't enough to not do it?
>>
>>41075363
Stop it op, have some respect for yourself
>>
>>41076099
I'm not ruining anything, that relationship is already ruined if she wants to cheat.
>>
File: perspective.png (223KB, 559x682px) Image search: [Google]
perspective.png
223KB, 559x682px
If she's cheating on him, she's just as likely to cheat on you if you guys ever get in a relationship. Do you want to be a cuck?

Drop the bitch, OP. Shit isn't good for you.
>>
>>41075649
> but I had a "friend" fuck my ex a week after we broke up

you broke up with her faggot she could have had sex with whoever she wanted. I don't understand why your pissed at your friend.
>>
Bitch looks like she has braces. Why is a 18 year old using you for sex ever couple of weeks? thats not even actively. Pro tip she probably has sex with her BF daily, I do with my girl or she probably has other side hoes anyways . Don't fall in love these hoes ain't loyal. Btw if my gf cheated is shoot both y'all OJ style so watch you're nuts.
>>
>>41076024
>>41076052
> taking that cheap bait
>>
>>41076101
Well cheating kinda implies that you dont love/want to be with only one person..
>>
>>41076208
Yes and not everyone cheats, just because it's legal.
>>
>>41076099
>>41076117
>I'm not ruining anything, that relationship is already ruined if she wants to cheat

Sadly, this
>>
>>41076208
>cheating kinda implies that you dont love/want to be with only one person

no
plenty of cheaters do it in a state of intoxication or emotional stress. most of them genuinely regret it after the fact, but once it has happened, the relationship is generally ruined.
>>
>>41076214
Being legal just makes it easier since self centered sluts dont have to worry about their husbands clubbnig them to death cuz they went on dick sucking spree.
>>
>>41076145
>doesnt understand that you generally dont fuck your friends exes
>his ex probably did it to get back at him

its like you never had friends
>>
>>41075363
>goals as fuck
try not to be a retarded fuck. step one.
>>
>>41075363

how the fuck do you feel attached to a girl that YOU KNOW is a cheater

just cum on her eyes
>>
>>41075363
KEK
>>
File: 1459099674974.png (77KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1459099674974.png
77KB, 300x188px
Threads like these make me wonder...is Islam the only hope against the battle of those selfish bag of meats that we call "women" ?
>>
>>41075965
Sure having charm to catch a girl is a game. Society isn't a fucking game, its a very fickle thing, this is why people are so careful about what laws to pass.

>>41075972
>>41076006
>John i'll take strawman for 500!

okay so first thing this is about cheating not marriage, second who a woman dates is a whole other discussion, but fathers "owned" that property, hence why you used to need a fathers blessing for marriage, otherwise it wasn't really a "sanctioned marriage".

>>41075989
This is a great point, why would people want to kill each other if it is morally normal/ okay to cheat? could there be a loss for an involved party? could this loss be on a macro scale a loss for society?

>>41076117
nigga YOU ruined the relationship. she may have been unhappy, and they could have broken up if she is emotionally smart enough to realize it, but she clearly isn't and you took advantage of this, now shes a cheater.

>>41076090
until you lose when someone you care about and decide to settle with cheats on you, then ask yourself "is this loss of happiness worth all the pleasure i had?", then ask yourself, 'is this loss that i felt better or worse for society on a large scale i.e to all those you cucked? even with all the pleasure you may have gained?"
>>
>>41076057
They are responsible. Just like the men partaking in it. But if every man rebuked a woman looking to cheat there would be much less of it.
>>
File: 1489171053999.jpg (77KB, 960x651px) Image search: [Google]
1489171053999.jpg
77KB, 960x651px
>>41075363
>goals as fuck
>trying to use me for my body
>im basically forever alone
Lmao you sound like a girl trying to LARP as a dude on /fit/
You are a basic bitch and i bet your penis is feminine too you little fuck toy. Lmao enjoy your whore waifu anon.
>>
>>41076090
short term pleasure is fleeting
but the damage adultery does to peoples relationships and trust is forever
>>
>>41076358
another good point, it also doesn't need to be all men, just a very large majority, cheating is a society plague and like plagues it needs hosts to spread itself.

the fewer hosts, the harder it is for it to spread.
>>
>>41076345
no we were perfectly fine in this regard in about the pre 1950's, our morals declined in this state because morals are a luxury of a functioning society. as people earned less and lead less happy lives, our morals declined to help with the sense of unease and loss
>>
>>41075363
HAHAHA u fucked nigga now you realize that the type of girl that you fall for is the type of girl that cheats on their bf all the time.
Take the PILL OF DARKNESS.
Realize that this world is not worth it, that there are no benevolent people anymore, therefore you should not let your moral compass hinder you in any way in your quest for survival. Do what you need to do. Take what you want. You forst, and no one else next.
>>
>>41075363
>wanting to date a cheating whore
>>
>>41076353
Tbqh I don't really care about society. I care about the well being of myself and those I care about.
Yes I have ruined relationships. Four to be precise. Do I feel bad? Not at all, it gave me pleasure.
>>
>>41076460
You're a sad cunt m8
>>
File: 68a.jpg (29KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
68a.jpg
29KB, 400x366px
>>41076460
okay who do you care about? what if it happened to them? would you care if it caused someone else pleasure at their expense?
>>
>>41076488
Why?
>>41076491
I had an ex who cheated on me, I moved and found someone better.
You are trying to make me feel bad, why would you even try make another person feel bad?
>>
File: 1490658464827.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490658464827.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>41075503
Why is it the poorly raised moralets on 4chan justify their shitty lifestyles and personality flaws with essentially "you don't get pussy" or "you're a beta-cuck" as a counter-argument?

You know how I learned that OP is acting like a scumbag anon? Because I wasn't raised right, I did what he did, and I learned life lessons the hard way.

Post a picture of yourself and if you do I'll post one of me and we'll let the rest of /fit/ guess who gets more pussy. Go ahead anon, I'll check back later.
>>
>>41076549
T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>41075769
I guarantee you everyone you'll ever meet would be more comfortable around someone that's cheated than a murderer.
>>
>>41076526
the crux of your argument is that I'm wrong because i called you on being hedonistic, while ignoring the scope the argument, and not treating these cases as separate - as the law decrees, and which so many cheating apologists use to back their argument. but that aside.

i'll wager something else though. we cannot possibly live without harm in our lives. its literally impossible.

however we can avoid some forms and amounts of it. i'd hardly say me saying you have an edgy opinion gives you same level of discomfort or harm etc as that ex cheating, and if not you, how many others have their lives ruined by partners cheating? what if we could avoid it? would that not be better for not only them but society on a macro scale?
>>
>>41076615
>what is scope of argument.

I'd bet you'd rather have malaria than aids!

Hmmm truly fires some synapses...
>>
>>41076631
Just be with someone who doesn't cheat, problem solved.
I don't cheat by the way, I just don't care about random sluts bf's.
>>
>>41076615
nah
i can think of a lot of reasons that would make murder pretty acceptable. this for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

cheating? not so much
>>
>>41076358
Betas just need to learn how to fuck.
>>
>>41076651
okay you don't have to care about them but if you even make out with one under the pretext that you know she has a boy friend, you become a cheater, and that makes you a bad person. no one is asking you give your left nut for some random. All most ethical people ask is you just not use those nuts on "sanctioned" people i.e people in relationships.
>>
>>41076679
Best parking spot is available? I take it.
Great job opportunity for me at the expense of someone else getting fired? I grab it.
Hot girl wants to fuck(not single)? I fuck her.

Grab the bull by the balls
>>
>>41076675
Betas are a part of society, and you gain more from them existing (as functional people in society, see: r9k), and even being happy, than not, cheating disrupts both those functions.
>>
File: basedgowdy.jpg (16KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
basedgowdy.jpg
16KB, 700x467px
>goals as fucks
>cheating roastie
>>
>>41075363
>What should I do
If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you.

Fuck her and that's it.
>>
Why is everyone here talking and not asking for more pics fuck
>>
>>41076738
>average young girl with bracers #37594
Yawn
>>
File: mono.jpg (917KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
mono.jpg
917KB, 2405x917px
>>41076723
>Betas are a part of society
not only that. betas ARE society. the alpha:beta distribution is something like 90:10.
one major point of establishing an organised society in the first place is abstracting away from the primal alpha/beta sexual dynamics to allow men to put their energy towards productive use instead of chasing pussy and sperging out at each other over women all the time.
>>
>>41076721
your analogy is off. but i'll give you principle of charity.

a more fitting analogy.
best parking spot is taken? i tow the car and park mine instead.

competition is not what im against, hell with the exception of marriage thats perfectly fine even on a taken lady. but if you ruin the competition by sneaking around and sleeping with people thats a different story. if she leaves the other fellow then and then goes to you thats fine. the problem is when you have overlaps.

find that pretty lady, and even if shes with some dude fight for her, but you have any sexual encounters with her, that's where I cross the line of "the best for the best" and "I cheated!"
>>
>>41076769
>ruin the competition by sneaking around and sleeping with people thats a different story.
I won the competition as soon as she decided to sleep with me.
Should you break into their home, kill the man in a one on one fight to the death, then drag the girl out of the house and rape her?
>>
>>41076764
>90:10
So betas gave women the power to cheat and now alphas should fix it at their own cost.
Top kek
>>
>>41076764
You do realise that pretty much every expert(real experts, not (((experts))) ) considers this to basically be a myth, even in paleolithic society pseudo-marriage existed, fathers of children were determined(there were never any "Sex at Dawn" style polyamorous societies). In fact the current consensus is that monogamous marriage arose primarily because resources in Northern Eurasia were not plentiful enough for most men to be able to support multiple wives, not because of any "harsh Malthusian reality"
>>
>>41076830
lol no. there is no fixing this mess, at least not before a massive war or some other kind of disaster fucks everything up.

>>41076845
>(((real experts))), not (((experts)))
lmao
>>
>meet girl at class
>study together
>chill at her place
>find out her boyfriend of 5 years refuses to fuck her out of fear of a pregnancy
>end up fucking her everyday until her boyfriend decided to have sex with her 3 years later
>>
>be beta
>be 90% of society
>give women right to vote
>women fuck betas over
>blame alphas for fucking all the available pussy
>>
File: endurlifeviper.png (129KB, 292x293px) Image search: [Google]
endurlifeviper.png
129KB, 292x293px
>>41076845
>>pretty much every expert
>not a single study linked or even mentioned
>>
>>41076808
no you fucking mong you shouldn't because thats murder, but if you convince her that you'r a better mate then i can't see the problem with her changing her partner.

the problem is you're confusing the "game" and the reward.

the reward is sex and ultimately a gf. if you convince a chick to leave her bf and sleep with you for simply the sake of sleeping with you, you're a bad person, and you've ruined a potential long term relationship. If you convince her because (this is the important part) you truly are a better mate for her (either as standing, or you will work harder at the relationship, etc), and plan to stay with her, power to you. that's just my stance on the subject after some thought this evening.
>>
>>41076873
That's what he fucking gets for not fucking his girlfriend
>>
>>41076845
>Northern Eurasia were not plentiful enough for most men to be able to support multiple wives

like the fertile crescent? like where most of the advancements of civilizations occurred?
>son...
>>
>>41076910
>exceptionalism should override any general ethical standpoint

that sounds like a horseshit story, but if true, man what a fucking idiot.
>>
>>41076903
>if you convince her that you'r a better mate
But she is pretty much already convinced if she wants to fuck.
Also, I would never take a cheater as a gf if I know she has cheated.
>>
>>41076925
yet you want to make more cheaters? i do not follow your moral logic.

sure if she wants to fuck and date, thats a sign you've probably "beat" the other fellow, but the reward cannot, and should not be set to a party till the other has lost. he loses when she formally chooses you.

>anon i want to bang you, and continue dating anon2
and
>anon i want to bang you in a flash of passion and leave anon2 (then probably regret it because i was convinced like a shmuck in a ruse)
=/=
>anon you are truly a better husbando candidate, i will leave anon2 to date you and hopefully see our relationship prosper!
>>
>>41076924
It's not uncommon.

I used to fuck this Asian chick with a long-term boyfriend, and at one point I told her during dirty-talk that she had to turn him down the next time he tried to have sex with her and she just laughed and said he only fucks her a few times a year.

She looked like a goddamn JAV model, perfect tits, even if you're not normally into Asian chicks you've got no excuse not to fuck her. I wonder what these guys are thinking, like their girls are going to be nuns or some shit?
>>
>>41076924
it seems so difficult that it nears impossibility. If a man is able to turn down ejaculating in a vagina for so long that she eventually is so hungry for it herself that she looks outside of the relationship, he's got admirable, herculean willpower.
>>
>>41076954
I don't create cheaters, I just fuck them because why not?
>>
>>41076962
i've been in long term relationships where fucking actually felt like a chore. Never underestimate a woman's ability to grind down something as powerful as a man's sexual urge.
>>
>>41075447
This. I worry that if I ever fuck someone's wife the erection may literally kill me.
>>
>>41076052
He didn't say you have to convert to Islam
>>
>>41076990
Then you break up with them, I don't see the problem. Whenever I lose interest in fucking a girlfriend, I assess whether I'm just exhausted from work or lack of sleep or some shit, but if it persists for more than a month I take it as a sign that it's not meant to be and break up.
>>
>>41076962
i don't sanction your cheating habits, but that's truly a strange phenomenon

>>41076971
chicken egg fallacy.

they became cheaters when you fucked them, and if they are attempting to change their ways you just fucked a possible sex addict into relapse. idiot. if they arn't trying to change their ways you still ruined someones relationship with someone, just because someone else would do it, doesn't mean you get off morally free of charge.
>>
>>41075363
>doesn't know he's the backup guy
>>
It's every alpha male's duty to stay faithful to every whore's beta boyfriend.
>>
>>41077023
>meet hot as fuck girl a night out
>she really wants to fuck because her bf sucks and she would much rather fuck me
>"no thanks m'lady, I will help you overcome your cheating tendencies to boost my moral meter"

Seriously, what do I gain from trying to be her therapist?
>>
>>41075363
I made the same mistake you are about to make.

I was having a fling with a cheating girl.

And then I started having feelings for her.

And then she found a new boyfriend, claiming she's "going to be a good girl now", and that she's finished with fucking "bad boys" like me. (Whatever the fuck that means.)

The pain I felt was similar to my first breakup, it hurt. I stagnated for several months, but I eventually got over it and moved on with life.

Stop fucking her, OP. Get her out of your life. If you're able to fuck some girl, you're able to find a girlfriend. Look for somebody worthwhile, not a cheater.
>>
>>41077023
>i don't sanction your cheating habits, but that's truly a strange phenomenon

It's also hot as hell to break in girls who never thought they'd cheat.
>>
>>41077076
>meet cute blonde girl
>she had the same boyfriend since she was like 12
>she was 21 when I met her
>she was fat when she was younger but grew out of it
>boyfriend was just plain ugly
>slowly became her friend
>showered her with compliments and made her question her relationship
>fast forward a bit and she broke up with him
>thanks me for making her realize she wastef her life away with him
>swoop in like the kind guy I am and fuck the living shit out of her for a while
>she falls in love with me
>I dump her completely and move on to more exciting projects

You're welcome M.
>>
>>41077072
you don't have to gain, sometime you can have a neutral encounter, because your gain would be someone elses loss.
>>
>>41077118
she realized she was wasting her time because someone new (you) came along, then you dumped her, like an ass. i mean if the relationship didn't work because of fatal flaws, i understand but christ you treat people and their emotions like they dont exist.
>>
>>41075434
/fit is not a hive mind faggot. This guy already sounds like the type to ruin his own life so karma is already in motion

she fine though, u still fucked up
>>
>>41077144
She has a new boyfriend now, who is even uglier than the last one and she got fat again.
I gave her the tools and confidence to find someone better and she has shat it away. Disappointing, really.
>>
>>41075434
If not you then she'll find someone else to cheat with. You're not the home wrecker, she is.
>>
>>41077144
that's not how it works for girls, the fewer guys they are withe the higher sexual value they have.

She probably got fat because she realized how stupid she was to give up a boyfriend for some stuck of prick who thinks its okay to cheat.
>>
>>41077193
But at least I'll get to look at a few more moral pennies in my piggy bank while scratching my blue balls
>>
>>41077193
>is the person who takes heroin any worse than the dealer who gave it to them??
>>
>>41075363
>knowingly falling in love with a cheating whore
How fucking stupid do you have to be anon?
>>
>>41075464
Anon speaks the truth. The lack of morals in our generation is appalling.
>>
File: 1432839849607.jpg (851KB, 1896x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1432839849607.jpg
851KB, 1896x1896px
>>41076019
I need to learn how to do this but as a male
>>
>>41077236
'tis a great thing so see that chivalrous knights such as thee still exist to uphold morals in such grim times
*tips list of girls I haven't fucked because I condone cheaters*
May thy burn in hell cheating wenches!
>>
>>41077236
>The lack of morals in our generation is appalling.
People have been committing adultery since loooong before Moses came back down from Mount Olympus with the two stone slabs.
>>
>>41077268
When you're seeing multiple girls, odds are at least a couple will figure it out. The things you tell the girls are:
A. Nothing
B. I'm seeing other girls, but you're my favorite.
C. I tell all the girls they're my favorite, but you're the only one I tell this to because you're my real favorite.

C works surprisingly often.
>>
>>41076037
>what are negative externalities?
>what is the social contract?
>>
File: IMG_0542.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>41077317
Something I wipe my ass with.
>>
>>41077219
Again it's the person who takes the heroin's responsibility. If you don't deal it to them, they'll find someone else who will.
>>
>>41077317
>ah yes goyim conform to our ethics and unwritten rules to gain morally high ground
>>
>>41077350
>WE SHOULD NEVER ARREST DRUG DEALERS OR CON-ARTISTS

heard it here first folks.
>>
>>41077365
> unwritten rules
> not well founded principles based on argument and reason
> have no argument so call him a goyim

You are one dense motherfucker
>>
>>41077386
> We should legalize everything and bring back the concept of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR ACTIONS
You heard it here first.
>>
>>41077445
Yeah well founded principles made by old geezers who are long time dead
>>
>>41076764
>caring what some turkroach thinks

LOL'ing at your life
>>
>>41075363
You're complaining about cucking a guy with a hot girl and not even having to put up with her bullshit like he does?
>>
>>41075363

Even if you got with her, she'd cheat on you as well.
>>
>>41076426
>Pill of darkness
So a pill that turns your thought process into that of a niggers? Cuz that's what you just described.
>>
>>41077073
>>>41075363 (OP)
>I made the same mistake you are about to make.
>I was having a fling with a cheating girl.
>And then I started having feelings for her.
>And then she found a new boyfriend, claiming she's "going to be a good girl now", and that she's finished with fucking "bad boys" like me. (Whatever the fuck that means.)

Same boat here except the grill I'm fucking is already married and not divorcing

What do
>>
>>41077538
Tell her husband that she is a whore and then develop some morals and stop being a shitty human.
>>
>>41077573
>le morals
Stop with this meme
>>
>>41075464
OP you just got fucking trashed, god damn
>>
Looking for advice, what do you do if you fuck a very close female friend?
We have been close for years but we were just friends and never really saw sex in our future, but a few days It kinda just happened and Im not sure what do I want, we havent talked since then
>>
>>41077174
> karma
to the hell with that obsolete bullshit
>>
>>41077628
Rule of thumb is to not fuck friends, it often ruin things
>>
>>41077538
>>41077573
Need something more than this
>>
>>41077582
If you want to behave like a nigger that's fine anon, it's the easy route to cave into hedonism.
>>
>>41077640
And now I feel bad
I just dont know how she feels now, we were pretty aware when It happened so It wasnt just beacuse of alcohol, but now we havent talked at all after It
Im not even sure if I like her but I feel concerned and bad about, shits a mess
>>
>>41077637
On you faggot
>>
>>41075363
Cut contact, don't fuck with that anon. It will not end well, and she'll constantly deny she has anything like that going on with you. Is it easy? No. Is anything good in life easy though? Not really bud. Find someone who actually gives a fuck about you. You'll make jt

Source- been there, done that.
>>
>>41075421
THIS
get your life in order OP
>>
>>41075525

>it doesn't hurt you

fuck off and kill yourself you dumb cunt
>>
>>41075434
/fit/ has always been a woman hating board. They assume all women have no morals and social media isn't helping them think otherwise.
>>
>>41075552
I thought this was pretty good anon, it got a half chuckle out of me. Have a (You)
>>
>>41077501
You gotta nig in order to nog
>>
>I was op once
>fit trying to argue for nuclear family and weigh sins
>yfw it was with a S.F. op's fiancee
>yfw I was selling heroin at the time
>yfw we are happily married and have a nuclear family
>yfw found All I ever looked for
>fits acting like it's the end of a man's morals altogether because someone else's relationship is in the shitter
People change. She's loyal. I'm legit. We ended up good people somehow. Things have been exceptional for a long time now.

And I'm not going to sit here and act like hot shit. I wish him well I guess. He's still a human. but you guys are being a little retarded, or at least short sighted.
>>
>>41075363
Ignore these other fuckless idiots and ride this pony until it drops. You're fucking this little fox and you're boo-hooing? You little boys need to grow up.
>>
>>41076962
After reading so many stories on /fit/ I completely lost trust in women. Fml.
>>
>>41075464
church
>>
>>41078182
pretty insightful post but as a general rule you shouldnt run around fucking other people's GFs.

girls are immature retards and need to be treated like children
>>
File: IMG_0477.png (314KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.png
314KB, 600x456px
>>41078228
People act how you treat them sir sheriff of cuzzingham
>>
>>41076002
People tend to post photos of these statues for the obvious erotic appeal, but they give me a craftsmanship boner more than anything.
>>
>>41075363
kills me that beautiful women like her will die alone or with 1-2 shitty snot-nosed kids after ripping her SO in half
>>
File: ab741170ee6d2cc696abe8f.png (523KB, 511x546px) Image search: [Google]
ab741170ee6d2cc696abe8f.png
523KB, 511x546px
>>41076526
>>41076491
>>41076460
>>41076353

>You are trying to make me feel bad, why would you even try make another person feel bad?

>but it's okay if I act in the best interests of my dick by compromising someone else's emotional bond with another

You're such a massive cunt. If only because of your insidious double standard.
>>
>>41077538
Cheat on her with the husband.
>>
>>41075363
She has a bangin little booty. I'm sure that's fun op
>>
>>41077072

Your argument here has prescience to it, which makes your entire justification moot. If you know for a fact that she's got a bf, you should avoid fucking her out of a sense of good morals/ethics and not wanting to ruin someone's emotional connection with the other.

THAT SAID, if you meet her at a club, drink, go back and fuck; only to find out the morning AFTER you've already blown your load in her, that she has a boyfriend. You're off the hook. You can't read minds, and unless she explicitly discloses, you have no way of confirming outside of asking her in the middle of her drink the night prior whether she's with someone. Which is an absurd expectation in itself, to have, at a fucking club.

Get it? The point here is that when you have the knowledge, that your actions could become ruinous to someone else, you should not act on said knowledge to then ruin someone else. That is morally just. But if you lack the knowledge, act, and find out after the fact, you are still morally just and society will take your side on the matter.

All that said, no one here can convince you of not fucking bitches who cheat. That's your life choice, do what makes you happy. But there's fucktons of books out there, both fiction and non, that show the trends of society that moves towards a hedonistic path. Its conclusion is usually extinction--and we as a society, should avoid encouraging actions and methods that exacerbate the cause into an uncontrollable manifest destiny.
>>
>>41075434
If your girl is willing to fuck me mate your relationship is already over lmao
>>
>>41078318
>>41077538
>Cheat on her with the husband

Top kek
>>
>>41078291
this
though OPs a massive piece of shit even w/out the hypocrisy
>>
File: 1462646467488.jpg (460KB, 1500x2259px) Image search: [Google]
1462646467488.jpg
460KB, 1500x2259px
>>41077738

>I'm not even sure if I like her
>like her
>LIKE
>HER

MOTHER FUCKER, DO NOT. I STRESS, DO NOT OPEN THAT FUCKING MOUTH OF YOURS AND SAY THOSE WORDS TO HER.

I have been down that path. I slept with a girl I knew for 9 years, and I fell for her right after. I was her rebound, and beyond the dick, there was nothing romantically or emotionally there for her. Our friendship was tight as blood, but sleeping with your friends is mad dangerous. If there's NO emotional interest that is romantic prior to sex, and you have it. Behave like a fucking surgeon. You operated on a patient, you did the deed. Wash your hand clean and move the fuck on.

If you confess, and she does not reciprocate, you are fucking done m8; because there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, on this planet that will unfuck the bond between the two of you that just destroyed with the words "I like you."
>>
>>41078346
If you're the one posting all these long walls of text condemning cheating, thanks anon

Good reads
>>
>>41078411

I'm not. I just showed up to the thread and jumped on the band wagon.
>>
>>41077715
Even if you don't own a fedora you can't hide the fedora on your soul
>>
>>41075363
This story has been going on for centuries, anon. Even when it was vagrants falling in love with queens or lovers other than your spouse were accepted or even expected. You cannot win. Your integrity has been compromised from the start. Move on, collect your fondest memories and use them to create a new desire.
>>
>>41078291
im >>41076491
>>41076353

im assuming you're talking about the other guy not me but im curious if its me you're referring to as a cunt
>>
Jesus Christ, are long term monogamous relationships even possible these days?
>>
>>41076549
Geez bro you didn't have to do him like that
>>
>>41078411
>>41078411
That is me, it make me happy seeing how im a (hopefully) future (tax) lawyer.
>>
>>41078446

No, the other guy, I fucked up the order of the quotes. My bad.
>>
>>41078447
its not that they're not possible, its that the environment for them is so incredibly hostile. its like growing a cactus in siberia,
>>
File: Yoda-train-yourself-to-let-go.png (418KB, 475x547px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda-train-yourself-to-let-go.png
418KB, 475x547px
>>41078221
>After reading so many stories on /fit/ I completely lost trust in women. Fml.

Trust only in yourself and abilities. Fear not the treacheries of others. Accept the imminent darkness of death, free your mind and let the force guide you.
>>
>>41078466
*withdraws moral REEEEing*
>>
>>41075363
Literally everything wrong with this purposeless, hedonistic generation. Get a grip dude. Nothing serious is going to come from this. If she did it to him, she'll do it to you. Hopefully you're underage and naive and not of age and just retarded. Just stop
>>
>>41075363

If you want to commit wanton hedonism, go here: http://www.hedonism.com/

There its sanctioned and is its primary purpose.
>>
so much wrong with so many of you in this thread

I don't even know what to say... I'd wish you good luck OP but I can't even do that.
>>
>>41075464
/thread

>>41075741
All sins are the same according to The Bible.
>>
>>41075786
>moral relativism
swole left, pls go.
>>
>>41075363
You fucking bastard that's my girlfriend. I'm gonna slice your dick off.
>>
>>41075363

I've been in a similar situation anon but we had established that it was an open relationship. It's not going to end well. I'd say pack up your feels, dump them in a river, and move on and look for a relationship with another girl. Tell her that you're not interested in flings anymore and that you're shopping around for a serious relationship. Then profit off of great "breakup" sex and never look back. Godspeed anon.
>>
You can date her and then she'll cheat on you next

Retard
>>
>>41075434
fucking single bitches is like bowling with the gutter guards up
>>
>>41075434
Depends on uf you know them. I wouldnt fuck a friends lady.

That said, its kinda wrong. But in the end their relationship is beyond fucked if one of them is running around sucking other people's dicks. You're just another dick.
>>
>>41078401
It's more like "I love you"

Kind of similar sitch with OP, girl I'm friends with since before she met her bf, fucked her before and during her relationship, gotta remind myself not to tell her I love her. We both know we "like" each other. Threads like this are a great wake up call for me
>>
File: koreans_on_tv.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
koreans_on_tv.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>41078475
Good point anon, I don't know if that makes me optimistic that it's possible or pessimistic that it's nearly so
>>
File: C9E0jahXcAIo6nP.jpg:large.jpg (54KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
C9E0jahXcAIo6nP.jpg:large.jpg
54KB, 750x421px
>>41075363
>be a degenerate
>get cucked

Thanks for the laugh m8.
>>
File: 06f60e4942fd7740a.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
06f60e4942fd7740a.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>41078859

>its more like "I love you"

>we both know we "like" each other

Nig. Genuinely serious. I lost my 9 years of friendship, it is the WORST fucking feeling in the whole world.

Do not utter those three words to her. If you have the benefit of her like, you let HER dictate her confession.
>>
>>41075363
Stop fucking teenagers faggot
>>
>>41078998
>If you have the benefit of her like, you let HER dictate her confession

She already did confess anon. She says she thinks about me every day, I'm the best sex she's ever had, she's not interested in fucking her boyfriend etc.

Whatever I know I would never date her even if she is a petite sex nymph
>>
>>41078869

>left
>is like a robot
>with an ass that's flat as a board

>very right
>best ass of the three
>try hard cute

>middle
>barely passable for an ass
>but dat cute smile
>and cheerful flair

Would smash.
>>
>>41078869
these girls are cute but i would have to see their asses because if theyre as flat as they look i know why kim jong un is such a douche
>>
>>41078447
only if the differential between the couples is something like:
you 9/10, her 3/10

t. im fucking a 200lb whale right now because fuck you, and her bf is more ripped than i am, she just wants a bigger dick.
>>
File: not-sure-if-406qr0.jpg (58KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
not-sure-if-406qr0.jpg
58KB, 600x450px
>>41079015

>already confessed to me
>thinks about me every day
>best sex she's ever had
>I wouldn't date her
>>
>>41079038
I wouldn't date her because she's a cheater dumbass...only smash, that's where OP fucked up
>>
>>41075714
>just replace the word cheating/ cucking or w.e with murder.
Just replace the word "lifting" with murder: I really love lifting. It keeps me active and helps me feel better about myself. When lifting with other people it also improves my social life. It is great to see how in each session of lifting I am lifting more and more.

Lifting is literally satan. This is tumblr tier retardation, I wouldn't be surprised to hear "replace fatshaming woth murder, see it's bad?".
>>
>>41078629
Subjectivism isn't relativism.
>>
>>41077538
>>
Maybe her bf gets off to her getting fucked by you
Win-win Situation
>>
Make sure to videotape her to blackmail/expose her later for the lulz
>>
>>41079115
make a full post nigga
>>
>>41075768
>legality and morality are the same thing

Oof i thought i wasnt going to interact with a 90 iq today
>>
this nigga catching feelings for a floozy kek
>>
File: IMG_4141.png (239KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4141.png
239KB, 700x700px
>>41076460
I've seen shits like you ruin families. Fuck off
>>
>>41075434
This. Fucking degenerates itt with no self control.
>>
>>41077538
Have you told her?
>>
>>41075710
>Morals are a joke nowadays so I see no issue in it.

If 1 person jumps a queue, its rude
If 10 people jump a queue then youre an idiot for not joining them, riiiiight?

Except morals arent just a simple, societally imposed formality you rotten scumbag.

>Id kill and murder if only it were legal!

This is you.

Human garbage.
>>
>>41075363
>deeply attached to a whore who cheats on her boyfriend

umm
>>
Cheaters gonna cheat. Might as well benefit from it at least, if not you then some other guy

Moral fags plz fuck off. The dudes ITT taking the "moral high ground" are the same losers in the >tfw no gf threads calling women stupid
>>
>>41075464
lmao. or just keep sleeping with her and stop developing feelings.

get more girls as well. fuck the beta cucks, get as many girls as you can.
>>
File: 1491200799079.jpg (41KB, 403x307px) Image search: [Google]
1491200799079.jpg
41KB, 403x307px
>>41075434
when i was younger i didnt give a fuck, i was also desperate and really unhappy with myself. now i would never. even though my friends girlfriend touches me a lot and presses her fat ass against me, and her big tits.. it makes me super fucking hard and id love to cream inside her pussy but i would never cause i love my friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 960x641px
>>41075434
Maybe if i was older but im 21 and i imagine OP is of a similar age. At our age there is no "home" to wreck, just college kids fooling around.
>>
File: 1467328251657.jpg (32KB, 509x395px) Image search: [Google]
1467328251657.jpg
32KB, 509x395px
>>41079314
I will fucking fight you, you filth

Be blunt and at least admit you are scum but don't tarnish morals and dignity like they're relative to your self aggrandizing god complex. Fucking cookie cutters ITT.
>>
>>41079348
>me on the left
>>
>>41075363

Put it in her ass
>>
>>41075434

I won't, I also encourage my friends to do shit like this for I am too much of a bro and all I want is my homies to have a good time.

The other day I went out with some married co-workers and shit was about to go down, autistic as it seems that was when I realise I'm no longer a kid.
>>
>>41075363
>catching feelings for a literal slut

Dude, get fucking smarter sooner. Use her as the cum dump she is and nothing more. If she's cheating on her man with you she'd do the same to you when someone with more money, better face, better personality, nicer car or a bigger deadlift comes along. Stop being a fucking sap bro.

Or put a kid inside her for all I care, then she'll always be attached to you whether she likes it or not.
>>
>>41079302
tell her what, exactly?
>>
>>41079367

>morals
>dignity

lol fuck off cringelord
>>
>>41079462
>Pschh Im too cool for morals kid

You couldn't actually be cringer if you tried.
>>
>>41075363
First things first, stop having "dates" with her when you meet her. She isn't dating you so stop treating her as if she's your gf. When you meet her get to sex straight away and don't do romantic making love type fucking, rail that bitch like you hate her, cum when you fucking want to then kick her the fuck out. She'll soon learn her place and either keep coming back cause you're dicking her good or fuck off when she realises you're using her as much or more than she's currently using you.

Secondly, Kill the feelings you have for her. She doesn't reciprocate them, if she did she'd have left the other guy for you already. Fact is she get her emotional needs satisfied by him and your just a bit of fun to get her off when she feels like a bit of strange. Only fuck her like the slut she is. Degrade her if you want to. Guys are better at that shit than women will ever be so only fuck her doggy style or in positions where you can't make eye contact. Choke her, slap her, spit on her, stick it in her ass without asking permission. Just use her as your own little fuck toy, cause bro, that's all you are to her.

Thirdly, get an actual gf. You're obviously attractive enough to pull good looking chicks so find one to be an actual gf. If she bitches about it she doesn't have a leg to stand on so shut that shit down. If you start to feel guilty about cheating on your actual gf with this cooze just dump the slut. Then you feel good about being that swinging dick that dumped her instead of being the tortured pussy she's turned you into just now.
>>
>>41079367
you're a naive little cunt. It's the way the world turns bro. Sometimes people just don't find out and it's never spoken of. I used to work for married guy who was cheating on his wife with a girl we both knew. He caught feeling then she started fucking me. Cheaters cheating on cheaters. Thats the world. The guy is still married and may even be married to the girl the rest of his life and live happily ever after. So fuck off with your "moral" shit because I guarantee you don't know half as much as you think you do behind that fucking screen of yours
>>
File: 1491701222312.jpg (536KB, 1200x1687px) Image search: [Google]
1491701222312.jpg
536KB, 1200x1687px
>>41075434
no. girls like that are whores and deserve to be fucked by a stud like me
>>
>>41079494
Sure, its just how the world works right?

We can all be scum together in scum harmony!

I want moral relativists to die.
>>
>>41079486
t. manlet who is currently being cheated on.
>>
File: ayyq234123.jpg (16KB, 324x228px) Image search: [Google]
ayyq234123.jpg
16KB, 324x228px
>>41079486
>>41075464
ok guise, Im this guy >>41077538

what if we both caught feelings? I dunno what stupid desire for weddings girls have after 8 years of relationship, but this girl already told me she loves me (not sure if she is bullshitting me)

she will not leave that guy which provides for her and is too deep in shit with her after 8 yrs but I dont know what she is expecting after we've been dating for like 2 years and Im too confused...
>>
>>41075714
if you dont want to get cheated on, dont date a slut who will cheat on you :)
>>
>>41079572
Own up to being a sack of shit, stop being a sack of shit, and stop worsening a situation that's already bad before you. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>41075434
proper code of conduct is to fuck her, then tell her dude she's a slut, unless he is a mate then you just tell him immediately
>>
>>41079523
keep yourself locked in your room NEET. the world can be how you want it and you won't have to see the ugly bad things that make you uncomfortable. queer.
>>
>>41075363

Firstly, sack up, because you sound pathetic, secondly, tell her to either ditch the geek or you'll be on your way. Thirdly, even if she ditches the geek, dump her anyways, because she's a roastie who's terrible behavior should not be enabled
>>
>>41078221
You do know that this board is filled with mongloids, so what happens to them will not automatically happen to you. With that said, the people who have it good don't complain about it on a german woodworking board. Hence why you always find so much negativity on here.
>>
>>41075363
> What should I do?
Fuck her some more if you want to support this crap. Look for a better girl meanwhile.

You know what, since you are already emotionally attached to a cumdumpster, just dump her as soon as possible.

BUT whatever you do, DON'T enter a relationship with this slut. Whores like that only want 2 things: Attention and/or Money.
She would cheat on you too.
>>
>>41075422
This. 5 years ago when i was 16 and this on hot redhead girl 17, she had a boyfriend. New her for some time before, but now we were in summer camp together. I fucked her mouth about 3 days in row. Must admit it was fucking good and also my first sex experience ever. But now I'm looking back at it and it makes me sad how can girls be such hoes

Pic related is her two years ago
>>
File: IMG_1913.jpg (120KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1913.jpg
120KB, 640x633px
>>41075363
All three of you should, and hopefully someday will be gassed
>>
>>41079666
nice devilish trips

got any sexy pics of her?
>>
>>41075464
>>41079322

How have you not realized, that people who cheat, put themselves in the social circles of cheaters and personality dyels! All bragging about their superficial facade while hiding insecurities and lack of fulfillment inside. Fucking whores gets you just that far. Fucking whores.... They all are the same - dumb and fucking shallow and while you might think that you are the kind of the hill with all that std pussy you've gotten in the past 2 months you really are just another trashy ''alpha'' fagot That girls with any potential find disgusting.
You are just another meme created by yourselves in order to protect your fragile egos from realization that not every girl wants your dick, in fact, it's almost exclusively the shallow enormity cunts who do!
>>
File: IMG_20170415_103817.jpg (120KB, 720x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_103817.jpg
120KB, 720x747px
>>41079690
Holy fuck I made it

Just from fb
>>
File: IMG_20170415_103846.jpg (82KB, 720x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_103846.jpg
82KB, 720x513px
>>41079690
Kek this is us the first day of the camp
>>
>>41079719
fuck, how?
>>
>>41075363
First of all, kill yourself
>im deeply attached to her
Second of all, you fucked up by getting attached
>im pretty sure shes just using me for my body since her boyfriend is geeky as fuck but whatever
She is using both of you. You satisfy some of her needs, her bf satisfies the rest. You and her bf are essentially two parts of a whole to her; I don't know about you anon but I would not stand for a girl to think of me as such. Dump her and be a cold motherfucker about it.
t. someone who was in a similar position except neither me nor the dude (who's a close friend of mine) were her bf but just two guys she kept hanging while she decided "what she wanted". He had some personality traits she liked and needed, and I had others.
>>
>>41075434
>only dating
>homewrecker
Fuck off mate.
>fucking a girl with a bf
>not one of the most high test, ego-satisfying, and chad things you could do
op fucked up by getting attached though and turned what could have been a position of dominance into being a side bitch
>>
>>41075363
So your saying your being cucked by her boyfriend?

She sounds like the definition of a whore tbqh.
>>
>>41079760
Idk brah, we talked the whole camp and one time we were alone in the conference room for organisers, because there was a guitar and she wanted me to play something. So i did.
>i played some romantic and cringey bullshit
>fucked up real bad
>her mouth open and she was staring at me
>"omg anon you are so talented"
>"heh well i play a lot"
>we then proceeded to some "wheel of fortune" which was putted away in the corner at which you could just win some sweeties, or bottle of cola, hug, kiss etc.
>I rolled it
>I scored "a kiss"
>She is staring at the wheel with look of total disbelief
>"but just on the cheek anon!"
>sure.jpg
>kiss on cheek
>rolled again
>"a kiss"
>"but just one small on the lips!"
>fucking French kissed her and she didn't even mind, she started to be wild
>we made up in the conference room
>blowjob behind the wheel of fortune
>>
>>41079787
OP is a faggot.

He will learn hopefully. We've all been there.
>>
File: 1412508435749.jpg (22KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1412508435749.jpg
22KB, 428x410px
>>41075464
This guy is on point.
Fuck you OP
>>
>ctrl F yaboydave
>0 results
???
>>
>>41078401
Atago and Takao make me turn into a monkey
>>
File: IKnowHer.gif (2MB, 334x193px) Image search: [Google]
IKnowHer.gif
2MB, 334x193px
>>41075377
>>
>>41075447
>>41075492
>>41075710
>>41075755
>>41075968
>>41076063
>>41079775
>>41079498
>>41079348
What about cheating on your girl yourself? Would you do it?
>>
>>41079252
I'm back.
Why should I care about whether I ruin other people's families or not?
If a girl says she has a boyfriend, it makes the chase more fun for me and my dick harder. No hard feelings.
>>
File: 1491998913825.png (13KB, 420x850px) Image search: [Google]
1491998913825.png
13KB, 420x850px
>>41078121
That's because /fit/ takes after the Greeks, and the Greeks were right
>>
>>41080234
I did make out with another girl a night out when I was with my ex.
My ex was a away on a drinking trip with some old friends, including a guy she fucked once.
So I didn't trust that bitch for one second, better screw her over rather than her taking the piss out of me.
>>
>>41080270
do you belong to the melanin enriched outdated farm equipment by any chance
>>
>>41075434
I would beat you up and fuck your mom/gf/wife/sister infront of you and still feel no remorse
>>
>>41080376
I doubt they're into beastiality, and how are you supposed to beat him up when you can't escape the zoo
>>
>>41077538
Start by getting off 4chan, Dave.
>>
>>41077470
>Yeah well founded principles made by old geezers who are long time dead
Exactly, well founded principles based on logic and reason that still hold up today and are defended, thousands of years after they were conceived.
Meanwhile your wastrel ass makes meaningless shitposts that will be forgotten not even 5 mins after being read and then made completely pointless when the thread eventually 404's
Ask yourself, who mattered more?
>>
>>41080452
What matters is my enjoyment here and now in this life.
>>
File: sex.jpg (229KB, 1332x1007px) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
229KB, 1332x1007px
>>41075434
This will all come collapsing down shortly lad, we only have to wait.
>>
>>41075525
kys retard
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.