[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ , I'm currently /fedor/ mode and I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3576.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3576.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Hey /fit/ , I'm currently /fedor/ mode and I've never been lean before. i want to have abs and I'm willing to sacrifice some muscle. ready to look dyel otter instead of dyel fat. so my plan is to lift 3 times a week and run 5 times a week while doing IF and keto, but i really don't want to count calories. will my plan work, or should I kill myself ?
> pic related
>>
>>41074722
>but i really don't want to count calories
Have fun not losing weight.
>>
It will if you're eating few enough calories... Which you won't really know unless you're counting calories.
>>
>>41074722
why do all that other meme shit if you're not even willing to count calories? either commit all the way or don't do it at all, don't waste your time. establish a good lifestyle and healthy eating habits and routines and keep that weight off. never gonna make it any other way.
>>
>>41074735
My problem with counting calories is that it really is just a guessing game when it comes to home cooked meals. I'd rather just track calories burned through my runs via heart rate monitor
>>
>>41074753
It isn't though if you have an understanding of fractions
>>
>>41074722
if you arn t generally lazy count them but IMO better use that energy and time on cardio
I m just counting proteins and it s a real game changer for me
>>
>>41074753
You can measure things and do basic math to figure it out. Hell, even an educated guess is better than not counting at all.
>>
>>41074753
You could just roughly eyeball everything and keep a mental track

Like, if you're not the one cooking your own meal (never gonna make it son baka) then at least just ask what was put in it, rough quantities etc (2 handfuls of pasta, half a jar of sauce, etc).

It won't be perfect but it never will be if you don't autistically track.

I'd highly recommend cooking your own food though. It's a good skill to have anyway, and you can directly control your portions and get a better rough estimate for calories.
>>
>>41074775
>>41074798
you niggas over analysing shit
>>
>>41074753
>it really is just a guessing game when it comes to home cooked meals

Nope. You weight the shit. Oh, you made a casserole? How much of each thing did you put into it? Now weigh it and do the math,.

It's actually pretty fucking simple. And if you're doing keto, it's even more simple because you're not dumping all kinds of fucking sour cream and crazy shit into your meals.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.