[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last thread hitting near max replies, so here's the new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 23

File: qtddtot.png (239KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
qtddtot.png
239KB, 800x600px
Last thread hitting near max replies, so here's the new one.

What dog does /fit/ have? I wan't to get one but have no idea what breed, uk if it matters.
>>
>>41069201
What exercises can I do to fix forward head posture, I look like a fucking chicken
>>
>>41069347
https://youtu.be/LT_dFRnmdGs
Also just conscientiously keep your head up and back to it becomes habit.
If you also need to fix shoulder posture add 3x20 facepulls to your routine, don't go too heavy and you want to feel the burn in your posterior deltoid.
>>
Got some preworkout coming today lads, holding off on working out till it arrives hoping to up my max rep by 5-10
am I stupid, if so why? I'm not tolerant to stimulants at all so should respond well to it
>>
>>41069421
Preworkouts should mostly increase your work capacity and endurance not muscle strength, eg. instead of adding 5kg you will have the energy to do another set, but more work more gains so yea you will lift heavier in the long run
>>
>>41069430
sweet I only plan on using it every other day for 1-3 months (depending on gainz) should I worry about tolerance buildup I went for C4 preworkout
>>
injured left arm
is it okay to just work on right arm for a few months?(say 6 - 12, its kinda serious) will the unevenness be too noticeable?
>>
>>41069201
I have a Jack Russel, Dachshund and a corgi German shepard mix.
They're all solid dogs but dogs take alot of work.
>>
>>41069421
If you have been taking creatine don't expect a direct strength increase. The most basic pwo ingredients aka beta-alanine, citrulline malate and taurine mostly increase vasodilation(citrulline) increase carnosine saturation and decrease lactic acid buffering (beta-alanine and taurine in synergy) so it's mostly for a good pump and increase in endurance and somewhat better recovery/gains.
>>
>>41069444
I don't think you can build up a tolerance to things like that, either way every other day wont build up an increase.

>>41069451
a few months difference is quite a lot, it would be worse to lose strength in both arms though, you could try lighter weights with one arm just to try and maintain.

>>41069464
I'm willing to put in the work, i really desperately want one, i keep seeing them everywhere ever since, is it worth it anon?
>>
>>41069503
I haven't been on anything no creatine no whey no bcaas nothing, so I'm going from 0mg of creatine to 1000mg
>>
>>41069563
optimal creatine amount is 3g a day, and no you cant become resistant to it. With only 1g every 3 days im not sure you will notice too much of a difference if at all.
>>
>>41069578
are there any powders I should mix in with the preworkout if I'm at the beginner level? like should I buy some creatine?
>>
>>41069587
Bit more creatine wouldn't go amiss, but i would reccomend taking 3g a day regardless of your preworkout instead of mixing. make sure its creatine monohydrate which is the pure form rather than one with loads of other shit in it.
>>
>>41069600
alright I'll pick up some creatine, so 3g a day even when I'm getting 1g from the preworkout so on preworkout days have 4g total?
>>
>>41069612
Yea there is no harm in having too much creatine, it will just get pissed out and waste some of your money, i guess you could get down to 2g per day when you take preworkout but when the amounts are that low there is more room for error in the measurements
>>
>>41069625
alright man thanks for all the help
>>
>>41069201
In an SS routine, I know to do accessory lifts after the main compound lifts. Does the same matter for pullups/dips?
>>
I do all my sqauts ATG and I do have a little bit of butt wink. This hasn't really been a big problem so far because I'm not using a huge amount of weight yet (3x10 75kg max after slowly working my weight up each warm-up). But I can feel it in my lower back when I go up. It's just the muscles though and I feel nothing in my spine or something. My question is if I should just build a solid base of strength for my lower back by doing lighter weight squats and deads before I go really heavy in the future, or should I start squating less deep?
My hamstring flexibility is quite good btw so I don't think there is a lot of room for improvement there (I have been doing gymnastics for years).
>>
>>41069509
It's worth it. You must take leadership. One master in the house. That's how it works. One person must be designated to feed and walk the dogs. The dogs then know who the boss is. That's how you reap the benefits. You get in what you put out. Be stern, but fair and don't forget to love them.
>>
>>41069652
yes, even more so for pullups/dips because these are quite taxing so do them between your compounds and your accessories.

>>41069860
do you still end up being stern with them even after years of training and stuff?

>>41069777
Stretch abductors, try a wider stance, add in weighted back hyperextensions. Prioritize form over weight, don't mess yourself up.
>>
What do you mix creatine in? Will just water do?
>>
>>41069970
mix it with water and it tastes like fucking sand.
mix it with any other drink, and that drink becomes sandy.
its a lose/lose situation so just chug it down however you can.

oh, dont mix it with anything fizzy; it bubbles up.
>>
>>41069910
>pullups/dips
Thank you for the feedback, anon.
>compounds -> pulls/dips -> accessories
Got it.
>>
>>41070001
Okay, thank you.
>>
How come I can deadlift 117.5 kg for 5 reps but when I go to deadlift 120 kg I can't even get the bar off the ground? Is it just a mental issue?
>>
>>41070399
yes and no, try mixed grip to get it off the ground then switch back to double overhand once mentally you know you can do it.
>>
Do I need to take rest days for more low-impact workouts? I've started walking 6+ miles a day, for the last week, outside of my regular routine to help burn calories for my cut and I'm unsure of whether I should take a rest day or not for it.
>>
>>41070476
your muscles wont, your tendons,ligaments and joints might, especially if you are currently overweight
>>
File: 20170414_145411.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_145411.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>41069910
I ease it off over time once they're fully trained. Best course of action to be honest. Dogs are loyal creatures and god have mercy on anyone who fucking dares enter my backyard. They would rip them to shreds. I want that protection in my life. Also pic related are my doggos
>>
are sports drinks like powerade or something a meme or a scam or do they actually work?
>>
>>41070583
>rip them to shreds
>protection
LOL I love dogs too brah, but that aint happening with those runts. I guess the barks will alert you though
>>
>>41070589
Nothing but sugar, water, and artificial flavoring. Drink water and water alone.
>>
>>41070589
unless you're an olympic athlete then they're over kill.
but if you're set on making the most of your fluid intake use hydralyte. its much more effective ,but not too often or your sodium levels will go through the roof.
>>
Can I do more than 30mins of cardio to drop BFP without losing my gains? Will the body start getting rid of fat before muscle?
>>
>>41070621
Nothing gets those natty olympic gainz like electrolytes
>>
A :
squat
bench press
rowing

B :
squat
overhead
deadlift

I heard push press helps a lot improving overhead performance.
Where should I add it? In A, B or both?
>>
>>41070623
dont bother, if you want to lower your bfp do HIIT cardio its better than grinding out for 30 mins

>>41070583
gonna start looking for sellers and picking a breed, thanks anon and nice dogs

>>41070657
Stick it on A, also if those are in the order you do them i would suggest doing deadlifts first on B, and maybe add a few accessories its quite an empty routine.
>>
File: white korean.webm (944KB, 574x934px) Image search: [Google]
white korean.webm
944KB, 574x934px
>>41070657
stick it on A, go heavy but slow on the way down, focus on just controlling it slowly, maybe think of it like a negative OHP
>>41070476
as someone that used to walk for 4 hours a day 5 days a week, yes definitely. I'm not sure how far 6mi is
>>41070399
try taking a week off deadlifting, do other exercises though
>>
Am I just genetically disadvantaged with legs? I hit them 3 times per week, first lift, form on point and yet they are slow to gain strength in, I only do 80kg squats for 5 reps where as I bench 80kg, row 100kg and deadlift 140kg. I have no idea why my squats are lagging behind, all my other lifts are going up, bench, row etc. I'm eating enough and sleeping enough but that doesn't seem to work. I hear how people start straight squatting 100kg in like a month and increase with 5kg each time but I'm lucky to increase 2.5kg after a week. Thanks for the help.
>>
left tricep tendon hurts during the eccentric of ohp. this also happens during the negaticlve of dips. i can hear the tendon moving over the olechranon. what do?
>>
>>41070780
what sets, 3x5, 5x5?
got a form video?
how tall are you?
are you grinding out the last few reps?
lowbar highbar?
are you doing any heavy cardio/walking alot?
>>
>>41070747
>that belly

she'll never make it.
>>
Does it matter how you take creatine? Some retards keep saying that you need to take it with warm water as it needs to dissolve but I just chug it down with normal cold water.
I mean it dissolves in your stomach anyway right as long as I take it.
>>
>>41069201
Is it bad is I'm doing 8x3 or more when the routine says that it should be done 5x3?

I feel like there's still some gas left in the tank when I'm doing 5x3, but not enough to increase the weights (especially not on ohp).

Pic related
>>
>>41070839
I actually like it
>>
>>41070452
I tried using mixed grip but i still couldn't lift it.
>>
>>41070811
tendon injuries are no joke, you probbably have microtears already.
RICE it and take care.

>>41070845
you mean eight sets of three?
I think you need to rethink your routine unless this is advanced progression on higher weights. either way post your program ill have a look.
>>
>>41070845
Forgot pic. It's Justin Lascek S&C program + light accessory work.
>>
>>41070780
If you can only squat 80 but can deadlift 140, something is fucked.
Your form must be terrible.
>>
>>41070862
>you mean eight sets of three?
Yes, this is for main compounds tho. I'm still progressing on a week basis.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469735971722.jpg (41KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469735971722.jpg
41KB, 960x640px
>>41069201
I recommend just getting a stray, not some breed, strays live longer and healthier lives, no special food needed either. Have a friend who's gone through the passing of 2 or 3 dogs(bred) while mine has lived healthily for the whole time.
>pic related, my doggo
>>
Any tips for correcting knee caving in a low bar squat? My weighted warm ups feel good but when I get to my work sets my knees come on on the ascent. I've tried working with a band but it didn't really get me anywhere.
>>
>>41070859
if your struggling to get it off the floor you need to practice getting it off the floor.
do 3x5 / 5x5 deficit deadlifts
start with 50% of your working weight and work your way up to when the bar starts to slow down

to deficit deadlift you are just gonna load up the bar like normal but you are going to stand yourself on a plate or two to raise yourself higher than normal compared to the bar. be super careful about your form, film it every time.

>>41070881
give me your numbers

>>41070892
are there not problems with strays like training issues eg biting, not housetrained? what would be a good age for a stray and where did you get yours, if your in the uk?
>>
>>41070914
you need to force your knees outwards, really really try to push them out and deload till you get perfect form
>>
File: IMG_7920.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7920.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>41069201
I have a Rhodesian Ridgeback that goes everywhere with me. Pic related is him in my work truck with me today.

Get whatever dog you want, stray, AKC champ bloodline, mutt, whatever.
>>
>>41070917
Get them young enough and you can mole any dog into a placid slovenly whore-hound who approaches hot chicks on command and breaks the ice for you by knockinthem down and dragging them over to you.
>"I'm so sorry, haha, I guess he likes you and thought I would too. Tee here he's right. Good boy!"
>>
>>41070917
50kg ohp, 78kg bench, both for reps, both plateaud on previous ss (started this routine last week)
>>
File: 1480881047561.jpg (197KB, 954x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480881047561.jpg
197KB, 954x960px
Anyone use powerlift 3? Are they as good 2?
>>
>>41071100
that routine is not gonna do anything special for your lifts, if you really have plateaued i suggest switching to 5/3/1 or texas method. even if you dont want to switch the whole thing up definitely switch bench to 3x5 and for ohp im gonna paste a progression thing for u:

>Basically they trained at mostly around 85% for 1-3 reps, at 6-12 sets with rest typically lower than you're used to at around 2min, across 3 (minimum) to 5 max days per week and tested max every 1-4 weeks before adjusting max to reflect the new weight.

>A typical routine from the pre-roid era that was recommended by the British Amateur Weightlifting Association for an intermediate:
>150lbs/67.5kg max press
>110 x 3x3
>120 x 3x3
>130 x 3x2
>140 x 3x1
>[Feel free to simplify to 70/80/85/90-92%]
>3xweek
>Source: 'Bodybuilding' by John Barrs
>>
Is it normal to bench less than your squats and deadlifts?
>>
>>41071176
LOL yes
>>
>>41071176
very normal
>>
>>41069201
Sooo keep a long story short my lower back is fucked from an injury in the past and I don't want to lose my squat and deadlift PRs, sooo what excercises can I do that will help keep my PRs once my lower back feeling better
>>
Asked this last night but fell asleep and didn't see the replies.

What are /fit/s thoughs on Layne Nodtons PHAT training?
>>
>>41069201
I have a Gamper a red pitbull an English bulldog and a viszla
>>
>>41071197
if its still recent don't touch it, its better to lose your pr's than be a cripple forever.
Otherwise you could replace squats with leg press temporarily.
For keeping your deads pr im not sure its possible if your avoiding using your back but possibly, try heavy chest supported rows, as heavy as you can go, so its using a lot of your back, lats and arms, just like a diddly.

>>41071220
useful if you want strength, aesthetics & >3 days per week in the gym

>>41071236
>pitbull
>bulldog
ever had any issues?
>>
>>41071197
>Came here to ask this question as well
>>
>>41071262
>>41071260
>>
>>41071260
But muh lifts how else am I suppose to get /fit/ gf, but anyways shiet man I guess I'm losing PRs once it's feeling better should I start off SS or do my normal routine, does it depend how much I could still lift
>>
>>41069201
Jack Russell would probably be best. They're small but energetic so they can live in a small house but love to go for walks and runs. They're pretty smart when it comes to training too.

When I do biceps curls above my usual weight I feel a pain in my forearms, specially the bone on the outside, just below the elbow. Is this normal or am doing wrong?
>>
>>41071315
don't do ss the progress is wayyy to fast for someone coming out of an injury, i don't know what your normal routine is. either way once you have recovered form must take priority over ALL. your physio / doc or whatever may tell you to avoid diddlys or squats afterwards, better safe than sorry. either way you can see how well it recovers and dont worry about it, deadlifts are the most efficient exercise for hitting loads of different muscles, doesn't stop you hitting them all separately though

>>41071325
possibly the tendon, ice it after every session and progress slowly, tendons take a lot more time to get stronger than muscles do
>>
>>41069201
I've been doing SL for about a month and a half now, and have been incorporating some upperbody excercises (barbell curls, tricep pushdowns, lateral raises, and lat pulldowns). Should I include anything else? Am I hitting all the major muscle groups?
What ab exercises should I be doing?
>>
>>41071392
swap lat pulldowns for pullups
swap tricep pushdowns for dips
get to 3x8 then + weight and do 3x5

if you cant do either of them, do negatives till you can

keep the curls and lat raises, add plank 3x1min &or ab roller 3xwhatever for abs.
add possibly another curl variation 1x a week (hammer curls?)
>>
What muscle group should I work out today? First reply is what I'll do.

>please not legs, I did them yesterday.
>>
File: v2v1qv.jpg (24KB, 534x397px) Image search: [Google]
v2v1qv.jpg
24KB, 534x397px
>>41071462
leg day

i recommend hip thrusts
>>
What is worse for your knees - Low Bar (wider stance) or High Bar (narrow stance) Squat?
>>
What intermediate program to do if I want to avoid a big chest? It seems like everyone wants to have titties bigger than their girlfriend and look like early Arnold Schwarzenegger, when I just want the opposite of that. I want a wide chest and developed serratus, not man tits.
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 1080x1080px
>>41071374
Last question girls like in pic won't laugh at my lifts when I start again will they.... I mean I'm injured r-right??

Still no lifting gf
>>
File: 1455616777584.jpg (35KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1455616777584.jpg
35KB, 572x380px
>>41071569
> I want a wide chest
>What intermediate program to do if I want to avoid a big chest?
>>
File: cyclists legs.jpg (97KB, 956x534px) Image search: [Google]
cyclists legs.jpg
97KB, 956x534px
>>41071540
its not inherently bad for your knees, that said if you do struggle with knee issues avoid squats because they are not "good" for your knees either. If you actually have knee issues i would recommend you cycle instead.
>pic related

>>41071569
nobody has a ""wide"" chest, the width of someones body is usually lats and shoulders so work on your back and deltoids, eg diddlys, rackpulls, ohp, arnold press, heavy rows ect..

>>41071609
don't worry about gym slut stacy she wont have time to laugh at anyone she will be too busy getting the bench infront of chad to do her """""""exercises"""""""
>>
>>41071618
>>41071646
Thank you, yes it was badly framed. I guess I shouldn't neglect bench press though and keep it as a compound exercise, right? Thinking about PPL right now like this for push day

4x5, 1x5+ bench press
3x8-12 overhead press
3x8-12 triceps pushdowns SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
3x8-12 overhead triceps extensions SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
>>
>>41071667
*badly worded

my brain is scrambled eggs today
>>
which flys are the best
dumbell or cable ones?
>>
>>41071743
dont fly
>>
>>41071838
upvote my friend :^)
>>
>>41071667
Yes keep it, its good for arm strength, although you prioritize your ohp and do lighter sets of bench instead, which is common.

>>41071743
try them, some people use quite a lot of their triceps to get the weight up in front when using the cable machine, pick whichever one you can feel the burn the most. If you don't fancy trying both just do dumbbell

>>41071998
>>/r/eddit
>>
>>41070589
I've been drinking the ones without sugar at work because I sweat a lot and I don't want the sugar.

The blue one tastes pretty good
>>
>>41069201
Creatine before or after the beach?
>>
File: nn8rph.jpg (31KB, 465x640px) Image search: [Google]
nn8rph.jpg
31KB, 465x640px
What do I have to do to get like Rick?
>>
>>41072271
doesnt matter
>>
>>41069201
>>41072482
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC329619
>>
>>41069201
Does casein actually fill anyone up, at least for a short period of time? If so what brands do you use?

I've tried ON casein and I tried Nutrabio's Matrix(55% iso, 45% casein) and neither really fills me up.
>>
>>41072482
the most important thing if you're going through puberty is your diet, for height

eat healthy and work out, dont do intermittent fasting; I would recommend a lot meat and greens

genetics and nutrition are your most important height factors, take advantage of the window you have now
>>
I do weak on monday, medium on Wednesday, and strong on Friday.
Is it better to take 2 rest days over Saturday and Sunday or do strong on Saturday and take 2 rest days over Thursday and Friday?
>>
>>41072746
2nd
>>
>>41072801
Oh my bad I meant medium on Monday weak on Wednesday strong on Friday
But I should do strong on Saturdays instead?
>>
>>41069201
Is reps with 315 barbell shrugs without straps good?
>>
>>41072533
Definitely, especially when I use it in protein fluff

MyProtein

>>41071743
DBs are easier if you're new and don't know the correct path. Cables are superior once you know what you're doing.

>>41072984
No, that's less than I squat/diddy after 10 months
>>
>>41072880
no leave as is
>>
What is considered the minimum benchmark for 'strong' for different lifts?

There will probably be multiple opinions on this.

6 foot one, and 175 lbs if it matters.
>>
>>41073038
https://symmetricstrength.com/
chuck in your stats and it should tell you compared to your height/age/weight
>>
>>41073038
1/2/3/4 is generally considered the point at which you leave dyel or become intermediate
>>
>>41073068
>https://symmetricstrength.com/
>everything is novice except for my biceps
>why am I like this
>>
>>41073009
Protein fluff?
>>
Should I hit biceps/triceps 1x or 2x per week?
>>
>>41073517
>>
is it bad that my record for consecutive push ups is only 8? i took the fitpill a week ago.
>>
>>41073599
not that bad if your quite heavy, are you trying to get more or are you gonna go to a gym?
>>
File: 13april2017.jpg (20KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
13april2017.jpg
20KB, 405x720px
>>41073622
pic related is me
>>
File: file.png (228KB, 328x587px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
228KB, 328x587px
>>41073635
look at pic related if you want to work on it, 3x a week

but i would recommend reading the sticky and going to a gym
>>
>>41073654
thanks. my main problem is that i keep getting doms, but ive heard it goes away when my body is used to working out
>>
I'd like to add calisthenics into my routine, how should I do it? I was thinking about training 2x per week, more specifically between my gym days (I go to the gym 3x per week), but I'd like to know some more options.
>>
>>41073687
whats your gym routine 3x fullbody or ppl?
>>
>>41073654
what does the picture even mean
>>
Why does SS have 5 reps and not 8 - 12? According to bro science 8 - 12 is the best range for building muscle so how come?
>>
>>41069201
is taking ZMA good for anything?
>>
>>41073703
Sorry, forgot to mention it'ss a fullbody routine.
>>
>>41073723
rep progression, i scribbled out stuff to make a program for him if he wants.

>>41073743
ss=starting STRENGTH
8-12 = big muscles
5 = STRONG muscles

>>41073766
do it 1x a week on the day before your double rest day
>>
>dick 6.25 inches
>only 4.75 inches around
Am I fucked
>>
>>41069201
I'm still really sore from two days ago and I couldn't do even half of my routine. Does this mean I'm going to lose gains or does being sore mean that I'm still on the right track?
>>
>>41073807
it means you are supposed to do different workouts everyday, try doing some variation. after a while doms will be less and less of problem, trust me.
>>
>>41073802
lift, look good and they wont care about your dick, also don't fuck fat chicks, suprisingly they like to body shame

>>41073807
youve just started lifting, its called DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) and you get it when your muscles are adjusting to the new workload, also ignore everything but the last sentence of this >>41073828 just stick to your routine and enjoy the gains
>>
>>41073795
>do it 1x a week on the day before your double rest day
Thanks a lot, anon. And just to be clear, so you mean to do the calisthenics training on the same day of the last gym train session of the week or in the day after? Example: if my gym days are monday, wednesday and friday, the calisthenics are done friday or saturday?
>>
>>41073862
try it out, if your workout is heavy on friday you may not have the energy to do it, or you may want an extra day spent working out, either of them you should do it saturday, otherwise friday.
>>
>>41073795
double rest day?
>>
Gotten to the point where I have trouble picking up the weights I need to use for DB decline bench. Do I deload/maintain until my arms catch up or move my routine around to have arms 2x/week?
>>
File: IMG_3084.jpg (53KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3084.jpg
53KB, 600x536px
Just got a pull up bar. Any advice or things I should keep in mind?
>>
>>41071494
did it bro and i met a friend there who convinced me to do legs tomorrow
>>
>>41073907
a 3xweek full body workout will be laid out as followed:
AxBxAxx BxAxBxx

xx = double rest days*

>>41073913
do you mean like pick up as in taking it off the dumbbell rack or pick up as in getting it into position?

>>41073920
grab the bar with straight arms, try pulling yourself up without bending your arms by using your back.
ingrain that movement into your mind and do it during your pullups, it will give you better back activation and more gainzz

>>41073933
ehhhhh 3 ina row might be pushing it, maybe get a wheelchair handy for sunday
>>
>>41073968
Shit senpai I mean into position. That'd be hilarious if I couldn't even pick them up from the rack.
>>
>>41074095
https://youtu.be/622ku8i0M14
have a watch, and i know you are talking about decline bench but it might give you some ideas
>>
File: cat44.jpg (23KB, 430x286px) Image search: [Google]
cat44.jpg
23KB, 430x286px
Anyone knows what happened to Candito? he's been mia for a year or so on youtube.
>>
>>41074180
Thanks anon, that should help quite a bit.
>>
femanons, how do you react when you see a guy in the gym who has an objectively taller/stronger/more aesthetic body than your bf?
>>
File: do u even lift bro.jpg (221KB, 700x996px) Image search: [Google]
do u even lift bro.jpg
221KB, 700x996px
>>41069201
how i can build a sixpack in 6 months?

if anime girls can get ripped, so can i
>>
>>41074281
I go "oh, that looks nice" and carry about my business.
>>
>>41074296
HIIT & plank + ab roller & count calories, tdee-500
>>
>>41074324

so why are you with your bf if his body is inferior?
>>
>>41074355
Because I like him the way he is.
>>
>>41074394

that literally makes no sense. why are you settling for a physically inferior male?
>>
File: magic in this bitch.png (298KB, 635x328px) Image search: [Google]
magic in this bitch.png
298KB, 635x328px
>>41074354
doing plank is a bitch but i can do that. besides arnold scwharzenegger used to say when you feel the move thats when youre getting results and should keep going so basically no pain no gain
>>
>>41074421
Because I like his plump belly, soft chest and round butt. I recognize that say, a bear mode is more attractive but a guy who looks like that would have a lifestyle that is very different from what I'd like my partner to have.
>>
Bulk, cut, eat at maintenance and LIFT? Feel too fat to bulk but been cutting for ages.
>>
File: file.png (40KB, 321x117px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
40KB, 321x117px
>>41074473
heres a plank progression do it 3x a week,
eg:
week1=3x12
means you plank for 3 sets of 12 seconds, and like i said before do that 3x a week and move on to the next week. Make sure you only rest 1.5 minutes between sets, keep it strict.

by the end when you are reaching 5x60 it will be fucking boring but hey you gotta put the work in.
>>
>>41070399
get some chalk
>>
>>41074505
hmm im not sure you have enough muscle to do a proper cut, what are your lifts like?
>>
>>41074540

i mean i don't really lift i do a lot of walking and lift boxes at work and do some medieval LARP also
>>
I'm a fucking loser who still won't get hired by decent jobs because i'm still in "school",
can't afford going to the gym at all.
what the fuck can i do to get fit? if anyting, i'm okay with waiting till i get a good job to be able to afford it. but what can i do in the mean time?
Is there anything other than running around my area to get some fitness into my life?
>>
>>41074567
if you dont lift there is no reason at all to bulk, do some cardio, eat a bit less and do some pushups & pullups every day and you should get lean in a few months. and no, lifting boxes at work is not enough lifting for a bulk.

>>41074770
get yourself a bodyweight routine and do some cardio.
For cardio i recommend a HIIT routine, google "bodybuilding.com 8 week hiit"
for bodyweight routines:
1) reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness
2) /fit/ catalog > search for /bwg/
>>
>>41074770
I've never heard a company not hire someone they want because they're in school, but the simple answer is to only apply for jobs within your hours and just not tell them. Failing that-

Work for yourself
Make money online
Make money on the street
Make money doing neighbourhood shit
etc

>Is there anything other than running around my area to get some fitness into my life?
Clisthetics, bodyweight exercise, running, rowing, swimming, sports, martial arts etc
>>
>>41074505
>Cut
You have ZERO muscle, why the fuck would you cut?

Bulk below and then at maintenance.and stop being stupid
>>
>>41074902
>>41074920
Thanks guys, i really appreciate the help.

and believe it or not
>thank you for giving me this great opportunity
>oh wow anon, you are awesome
>get email 1 hour later saying, we'd love to have you on our team, but you are still in School
>apply for shitty jobs like cashier
>only get 1 shift a week atmost or never hear from them ever again
Literally can't do shit related to my degree until i graduate university.
>>
File: 1490083914712.jpg (47KB, 540x554px) Image search: [Google]
1490083914712.jpg
47KB, 540x554px
does GOMAD give you gyno
>>
didn't get much sleep last night nor has napping really worked out

should i go easy today?
>>
>>41074992
no but its a meme anyway

>>41074997
if yesterday was a rest day dont worry about it but if yesterday was a workout day then go light
>>
>>41074941
...How do I bulk below or at maintenance?
>>
>>41075125
Yesterday was cardio. That count?
>>
File: fml.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
I... it's okay that I'm slow with my sets right? I'm still practicing form and I have to go down a mental checklist before each rep ( and I still forget to breathe half the time ).
>>
How the hell do I understand your lingo people,
How the fuck do I start with this shit.
Why are people telling me the pinned thread is shit.
Where do I get all the information about how to understand you that doesn't have me put in years of lurking and waste years of my life just wishing I was /fit/?
>>
Can years of natty lifting as a woman change my natural testosterone levels or am I just suffering from some hormonal issue?

I think my clitoris has enlargened, I struggle with skin issues (pimples) and my voice is low. I think my gains are pretty decent for a woman too. Not sure if should be concerned.
>>
>>41075320
Read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>41075278
nah just see how it goes but plan on going heavy

>>41075288
yes thats fine, form should be the number one priority

>>41075320
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>17018018 >>17018018 >>17018018 >>17018018
>>17018018

>>41075325
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11915780
>In young, healthy women, resistance exercise can induce transient increases in testosterone, and anthropometric markers of adiposity correlate with testosterone concentrations.

>clitoris has enlargened
not test related and honestly i have no idea

>skin issues (pimples)
pimples are not an effect of high test, acne maybe, but not pimples

>my voice is low
possibly yes but it could also be some other factors like neck muscle, lung capacity .. im not really sure, this is more of a doctor question.

i would say don't stop lifting but if you really want to, you should see a endocrinologist
>>
Are wrist curls/extensions dangerous? Should I just do farmer's walks and hangs instead?
>>
>>41075248
Lift while eating the same amount of calories as you expend daily or less. Read the sticky and start lifting you tit
>>
>>41075454
>>41075341
I already fucking did,
It says shit about body types and specialized routines. It's all just vague shit that I presume everyone should do.
>>
>>41075485
what are you looking for then?
>>
>>41075485
It's general, not vague. It gives you 100% of the information you need to get fit at any level or under any conditions.

Read the sticky and lift and stop being autistic
>>
>>41075465
not inherently but you may get a repetitive strain injury, if you want forearm gains stick to farmers walks or rock climbing.
>>
>>41075498
>>41075501
Then what about those bodytypes you guys throw around. How am I supposed to know what's what?
>>
>>41075518
bodytypes are a meme, next question
>>
>>41075518
>Then what about those bodytypes you guys throw around.
What about them? The reason they're not in the sticky is because they don't matter in regards to anything fitness related.

>How am I supposed to know what's what?
You were complaining about vagueness 2 minutes ago. This is shitty bait.
>>
>>41075558
>>41075526
Well, I guess that answers my question.

I mentioned vagueness because I'm mentally retarded, ignore that already.
>>
>>41075575
>vague question
>vague answer
and the sky is blue,

read the sticky, if a topic isnt covered its usually not important / a meme
>>
>>41075587
That explains a lot.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.