[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you go if you failed at lifting and didn't make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: a71[1].jpg (10KB, 228x221px)
a71[1].jpg
10KB, 228x221px
Where do you go if you failed at lifting and didn't make it?

>can only do behind the back deadlift and behind the back rack pull
>all other lifts are snap city

Please don't try and goad me into getting better either. I've been failing at this for a long long time. Yes, I'm a stupid retard. No, your insults and advice won't change it I've heard and tried everything.

Where's the barbell meme routine for failures?
>>
>can only do hack squats

Tell me your issue?
>>
>>41063843
>I've heard and tried everything.
How about seeing a physical therapist?

>Where's the barbell meme routine for failures?
Load a lmao4pl8 bench and unrack it
>>
>>41063864
I feel like if I keep doing hack pulls my muscles will become horribly imbalanced and get injured as a result

>>41063881
y-you too
>>
Then use T-bar, machines, weighted pullups, weighted dips?

Avoid shit with barbells maybe?

We are all different just because its taboo on this board to do anything but squats and deadlifts doesn't me you have to
>>
File: 1441563486259.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1441563486259.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>41065101
Problems is most lifts snap my shit up. I don't have machines. The other problem is that lifts that don't snap my shit up are boring as fuck and often ineffective.

There's only a handful of lifts I can do and I'm afraid it's not enough. Basically anything that works my hamstrings and spinal erectors decently is snap city so I have a gaping hole in my routine. I think I will get a 45° hyperextension machine soon and see if I can do those without backsnaps but prolly not.

I do feel good doing hack pulls tho. They are my favorite.
>>
>>41065441
What's wrong with you? Why can't you do the normal lifts?
>>
>>41065509
I'm too stupid to perform them correctly.
>>
>>41065555
Uh...
Find/pay someone to teach you? You're never gonna make it otherwise.
>>
>>41065719
Thus the point of my thread. If I intended to pay someone to teach me I'd have done so long ago. I've never had a problem teaching myself anything else such as hack squats for example so I find this advice to be useless either way.
>>
>>41065441
I feel sorry if you aren't shitposting right now

But if you want to make it the truth is you have to use movements that work for YOU whether you find it boring or not

If it works, it works
>>
File: JFkHJFx.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
JFkHJFx.png
5KB, 205x246px
>>41065830
Boring is kinda a big deal. Like for example I could do hanging single leg bridges to work my hams but it's so boring I can't do them on a routine. Deadlifts are really exciting but I can't do them. Hack squats give me a similar feeling of excitement. It's hard finding lifts like these that feel challenging and are exciting to perform when you can't squat and deadlift.
>>
>>41066024
Are those the extent of your available movements?

It must be joint/back dependant?

If its a lower back issue focus on upper back movements, if its a shoulder issue focus on leg.

Google as many movements are you can for specific muscle groups or isolations. Try a ton with low weights to feel them out.

Going from OHP to dumbbell shoulder press to cable shoulder press I've felt better every time. Even when I go back to OHP I feel uncomfortable and while dumbbells are nice the cables are very comfortable and natural feeling.
>>
File: 1471032118342.jpg (154KB, 557x595px) Image search: [Google]
1471032118342.jpg
154KB, 557x595px
>>41066315
I just have weird problems with numerous lifts.

>deadlift - low back pain
>hb bsquat - knee pain
>lb bsquat - shoulder pain
>ohp - left front delt pain
>close grip bp - left front delt pain
>wide grip bp - all kinds of weird shoulder issues
>bb rows - low back pain
>jefferson deadlift - right front of leg ankle level pain
>trap bar deadlift - right wrist pain, hip pain
>rack pulls - hip pain

As you can see I'm a walking corpse. I know how the fix for these problems works. I've done it. But I'm not smart enough to do it correctly.

Another problem is my lifts flow from other lifts. Like do rack pulls then do pull ups. Now I try and do pull ups without doing rack pulls first and I want to die.

Right now I do hack squat, hack rack pull, db row, pull ups, one arm db bp, maybe some bb bp and db ohp. Almost anything else I do is snap city. I did deadlifts on monday for example and it is pain every day after. I'll probably be in some pain through the weekend too. I go back and try to do deadlift from time to time, hoping some new form tweaks I conjured up will change things, it never does.
>>
>>41063843
just get a set of dumbbells for home (52.5 lbs each) and a bench

It shouldn't be more than $300.
>>
>>41066455
You would probably benefit from a personal trainer and probably doing high rep isolations to get a better feeling of your muscles

Help build your mind to muscle connection for a week or two
If you go the PT route definitely talk to a few maybe even talk with a physical therapist for recommendations on personal trainers with injuries in mind
>>
File: 1452276520952.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452276520952.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>41066608
I have my equipment and myself and nothing else. What's a professional gonna say that the internet already hasn't? The internet has a solution provided by the most successful pros in the world to every problem I've ever experienced. I'm just a failure.
>>
>>41066455
tried dumbell lunges? also give weighted dips and pullups a go
>>
>>41066661
a pt finds a routine to suit the individual based on specifics of their musculature (a good one anyway)
>>
Have you tried to use a trap bar to deadlift?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.