[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You go to the gym, Anon? The best thing about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>"You go to the gym, Anon? The best thing about this job is I never have to go to the gym. It keeps me in shape."
>>
labor/trade workers who actually eat healthy are fit as fuck. most don't tho
>>
Even the ones who don't are still strong and big, just fat.
>>
>>41063225
nice timBs B
>>
>>41063252
>>41063272
>A fat Walmart stocker said this to me
>>
File: IMG_4897.png (730KB, 946x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4897.png
730KB, 946x508px
>>41063225
deadass B
>>
What the fuck kind of site permits jean shorts? Or what kind of society, for that matter.
>>
>>41064462
Residential construction you could get away with it alot of people I work with dont even wear fucking hatd hats , Im from Canada btw
>>
>>41063225
lel fat fuck I work with eats a baconator a day and asks me why I go to the gym. Construction workers are the worst.
>>
I work in construction and had this mindset until I realized what a fucking dyel I was
>>
>>41063252
This I remember my first going to labour work in Holland being a skelly mode. Having hard manuak work and eating 5 meals a day like
>meat and pasta/rice
>sandwiches with peanut butter and chocolate spread
>sandwiches with ham, cheese, kip/egg paste, vegetables
>microvave pizza
Got me a V shape back and pushed me into lifting
>>
I think they're pretty strong but the fatness comes from eat cheese steaks and fries with a large Coke every day
>>
Seen many a carpenter or "drywall faggot" and some fitters that are absolutely jacked. Most of them didn't work out. I would start the convo with man I should have been a pipefitter I would look like this guy.
>>
>>41064462
Non-commercial. If the builder/owner isn't a big company guy, they literally don't give a fuck what you wear.

All I had was a tank, board shorts, and steel toes in the summer
>>
>>41065701

It depends on your trade. Some of the duties of a concrete laborer, for example, are literally the same as events in Strongman competitions. Their just not lifting weights as insanely heavy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.