[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your workout today lads >qt asian saw my eat shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1489192986939.png (431KB, 471x470px) Image search: [Google]
1489192986939.png
431KB, 471x470px
How was your workout today lads

>qt asian saw my eat shit picking up 45pl8
>tackle squat rack with gym bro at it
>yells at me
>fuck up shoulder

>group of stacys see me drop keys in parking lot
>giggle
>actually tear up in car
>>
>>41062098
45 pl8... a-anon nice strongth d-dude
>>
>>41062098
Stronk man you is
>>
>have cold
>didnt work out
>saw this girl that I was crushing on last year
>actually approached her and talked to her
>she seemed receptive, but I was too drunk to unlock my phone and get her number so I just walked away
kek
>>
File: Screenshot_10.png (269KB, 337x341px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_10.png
269KB, 337x341px
>see pt with guy squatting lmao1pl8 in smith machine
>most fucked up form I've ever seen
>pic related (not guy, but same form with feet way out in front)
not sure if thats a thing or what but I wanted to go up to the guy after he left and tell him he is getting scammed
>>
>>41062580
>>
>>41062580
That's a variation of hacksquat, mostly used when the gym doesn't have an actual hacksquat machine.

New app and fucked up my first reply.
>>
lol u fag
>>
>>41062098
>45pl8 squat

What is this mode called?
>>
>>41062707
Forklift mode
>>
>>41062580
I fucking hate pts, I get angry everytime I hear these kind of things. I lost 2 months out of the 3 I have been going to the gym with one of them, still dyel as fuck as expected
>only time I squatted was 30 reps, 4 sets with no weight at all and 15 reps, 4 sets on the hack squat machine machine
>only barbell exercise I did were upright rows and curls
>on "chest day" and "leg day" I only touched the machines
>fucking "abs day" for a begginer
>15 or more reps, always
>one day decided to fuck it all and started SS
>this guy tries to correct my squat form by telling me to do "squats" (quarter-squats) instead of "deep-squats", and to have a crazy arc on the lower back while doing it
>doesn't teach me how to breath correctly and doesn't correct my knee placement
haven't talked to him since, now that I think about it, I have never seen him lift a single weight
>>
File: Screenshot_55.png (404KB, 601x348px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_55.png
404KB, 601x348px
>>41062707
ant mode
>>
File: takagi.jpg (529KB, 2872x2711px) Image search: [Google]
takagi.jpg
529KB, 2872x2711px
>stretch at home
>go to gym
>put my music on
>lift for 2 hours
>don't talk to anyone
>do 360 and walk moon walk out
>static stretch at home

it was great
>>
>>41062098
Mine was good. I went up on all bench workouts today. 275 incline, 315 flat, 225 close grip, 315 decline, and I went up on my chest flys, 40lbs db. Did 70 lbs pullovers too, and I did a lot of ab rollers and planks at the end. Overall I had a good workout, I'm gonna be so sore and it's gonna be good day tommorow. I hope that your day will be good too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.