[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Building muscle by doing bokken practice? I've been doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170413_083902.jpg (70KB, 1440x1418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_083902.jpg
70KB, 1440x1418px
Building muscle by doing bokken practice?

I've been doing it for a week now and seeing some results, what do you guys think?
>>
if you're seeing results then why ask
>>
>>41059294
Curious if anyone anyone else does it or if I'm placeboing myself
>>
>>41059290
Ads general rule you see the physical results on your body about 6 weeks after a workout any "results" your seeing are likely just a pump up from filling the muscles with blood check back in a few weeks to see the actual growth results you'll be more impressed
>>
>>41059384
>6 weeks after
Source
>>
File: furibo.jpg (39KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
furibo.jpg
39KB, 640x425px
>>41059290

what's your plan for linear progression, kohai?
>>
>>41059454
Adding weight to the sword I have currently
>>
>>41059290
look at the masters of the art and see for yourself. bear in mind that they probably do a ton of conditioning work outside of just swinging their sticks.

answer is, its unlikely.
>>
>>41059384
Sounds good, I'll take a picture now and I'll post again in a month or so
>>41059509
I'm also curling and doing push-ups/pullups
>>
>>41059519
>I'm also curling and doing push-ups/pullups
no one ever got in good shape by doing sword fighting and these 3 exercises

read the sticky if you want to build any muscle worth mentioning
>>
>>41059290
It works until you get too strong and bokken practice becomes easy as shit, especially on your muscles
>>
>>41059564
14 and can't drive to the gym
>>
File: 1488231536017.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1488231536017.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>41059631
This ban will teach you not to mention your age if you're a fucking kid
>>
>>41059644
Whatever, had a legitimate thread rather than a shitpost.

Worth the ban
>>
>>41059631
check out the Foundation series by Coach Christopher Sommer. its the most solid plan on how to progress in gymnastic strength movements on the planet. more info can be found (including where to find the books for free) on here or on /asp/ in the bodyweight generals, /bwg/. keep an eye out, without a gym that is your best bet to get in shape, and if you're still a young lad you'll benefit very well from the mobility it will give you from a young age. tip: you are young and supple, maintain as much mobility as possible before you lose it all to ageing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.