[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Scooby looks about the same size as Arnold in The Terminator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>Scooby looks about the same size as Arnold in The Terminator
>natty
>>
>>41058634
he's been working out for the past 50 years
I bet scooby looks DYEL next to prime arnie
>>
>>41058640
*I meant both the same age
>>
Really makes you think
>>
File: Arnold_Schwarzenegger_T3.jpg (59KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold_Schwarzenegger_T3.jpg
59KB, 852x480px
>>41058640

Scooby is 56 and Arnold was 55 in Terminator 3. Arnold didn't really get his clothes off in that much except at the start. They're the same height
>>
>>41058681
scooby is 3-4" taller than arnie

it's pretty established that scooby gets natty test shots prescribed by his doctor
>>
>>41058733
They usually prescribe very small amounts tho, especially if you're taller.
>>
Scooby has AIDS and gets prescribed nandrolone
>>
>>41058755
>>41058733
>>41058681
>>41058640

Do you guys really believe scooby is on gear?

My uncle has been training since he was 18 years old, never did steroids or only similar, just good alimentation, protein shakes and glutamine and he looks like scooby.

He's 52 atm and works out at my gym, this is why I believe after 30 years of training natty it can give you roid results.
>>
>>41058986
>he looks like scooby.

Bull fucking shit.

I know lots of old guys in my gym, all natural. they may have the strength, they may outlift scooby 3x, but they are not nearly as big as scooby
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>41059006

I'm not lying here, gym's closed until next week, I'll try to ask him to pose for a picture. He looks like this but i'd dare to say a bit bigger.

And this doesnt even look that hard to obtain if youve been training your whole life desu
>>
>>41058634
Don't forget that Arnold had to lose a lot of his weight to act.
>>
>>41059395
I don't think it helped his acting tbqhwu
>>
>is scooby on gear
>his answer: that's not a yes or no question}
He's on gear
>>
>>41058634
arnie had to lose a ton of weight to play terminator because he was too big iirc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.