[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start membership yesterday at local chain gym >its decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-1506252611.jpg (78KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1506252611.jpg
78KB, 480x854px
>start membership yesterday at local chain gym
>its decent have a good training session
>come next day
>see hot cross buns on a table
>flash backs to anons talking about pizza Monday at hamplanet fitness
>see fatty take 2 and eat them on a treadmill
>crumbs fucking everywhere

Is this the AU's equivalent of planet fitness and should I cancel my membership?
>>
No, anytime fitness is a franchise operated gym. Meaning each one is different based on whoever owns it. Mine is chill and full of powerlifters. Yours is owned by a faggot.
>>
Well, i have never had a problem with the local anytime fitness. They always have apples and such there, never any food like that. I think you are just unlucky with the owner.
>>
>>41056024
>>41056037
So should I cancel and go to jetts that's around the corner?
>>
>>41056066
Just don't eat the bagels you retard
>>
>>41056066
Ignore the food. Go to whichever gym has better equipment/services that fit your needs.
>>
>>41056066

>>41056145
This^
>>
>>41056024
Same as my AF. It's p nice.
>>
>>41056145
I normally would but the fat fuck eating on the treadmill kinda put me off the idea. After easter is it gonna be left over chocolate week, or burger week? It just makes me cringe
>>
>>41056024
This, mine is chill and completely empty when I go, the employees aren't even there yet, it's like my own private gym. Too based
>>
>>41056179
That's a weird attitude to have, you should worry that they have the equipment you need, you will see lots of weird shit at most gyms you go to, did you happen to just start training?
>>
>>41056179
Half this board obsesses over whenever other people at the gym notice their autism and care what they are doing.
Then they go to the gym and do the exact thing they fear others do.
>>
>>41056256
Nope, 2 years. I don't know why its gotten to me so much. Maybe I'm getting autistic
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.