[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

geting fit didint help me at all now im just a lighter wow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1487117299692379829.jpg (33KB, 264x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487117299692379829.jpg
33KB, 264x400px
geting fit didint help me at all now im just a lighter wow playing loser
>>
>>41054939
>wow playing
Damn.
You are a fucking loser.
>>
File: dva.jpg (73KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
dva.jpg
73KB, 500x313px
>Will live a longer life playing WOW
>Posture is not as affected by your bodyweight, meaning that it is now more ergonomic for you to play WOW

Sounds like being /fit/ helped you play WOW.
>>
>I don't like me!
>I refuse to change me!
>Why do I fail /fit/?

You double nigger, what the fuck do you expect from us? Magic?
>>
Are you hot already? Become a camwhore
>>
File: inhuman.jpg (7KB, 171x171px) Image search: [Google]
inhuman.jpg
7KB, 171x171px
>>41054939
>still playing WoW
>not quitting around WotLK/Cata

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>41054978
Seriously I don't understand this idea that being /fit suddenly will change all the shitty aspects of your life. If anything, it's supposed to make you realize that only you can change your shitty situation, just like how you changed your shitty body.
>>
>>41055010
>/fit/: yeah skelly be fit it will solve all of your problems in life lmao
>skelly: I'm now fit but still feel like shit
>/fit/: waah did I not tell you it wouldn't solve all of the shitty aspects of your life?????

You're part of the problem.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>41055284
>Someone else is responsible for my happniess.

Blaming us won't help, how fucking stupid are you to belive this nonsense? and what do think you'll get out of this? do you want us to say we're sorry for something we had no hand in?
>Stop bitching.
>>
Now you work on your personality. Go out and do something besides vidya. Go bar hopping or take a martial arts class or learn woodworking, it doesn't matter.
Here's the thing, being /fit/ won't solve all of your problems, but it makes them easier. You now have more stamina to do things, you now have a body that women find attractive (even if you aren't much by /fit/ standards, you're probably still in the top 10%), and the discipline to take on new challenges.
Go outside; it's nice out here.
>>
Start lurking /pol/. You'll either find meaning or shorten your meaningless existence.
>>
>>41054939
>Became world class player
>Made $$ for playing WoW
>Quit 6 months in to Legion because it sucks cold turkey

Never touching that abomination of a game again till its dev team full of bernie supporters make the game actually competitive again.
>>
>>41055284
If you think that's the case you're fucking retarded, like how is this supposed to go?
> Be Skelly
> Get /fit
> Suddenly super confident
> Walking out of the gym, a limousine pulls up and you are told to get in because you made it, your new house, dream job, and model wife are waiting
No you stupid fuck you're supposed to pick up principles along the way, like progressing slowly but measured, and being the cause of the change you're waiting on.
>>
File: z5OKU48.jpg (65KB, 512x407px) Image search: [Google]
z5OKU48.jpg
65KB, 512x407px
>>41055284
Get a load of this lazy WoW playing nigger and all his lazy excuses.

Your wasting your youth stairing at a screen and crying about your pointless life.
>>
>>41055532
Never gonna happen. Once you give the snowflakes what they want you can't take it back.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.