[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>binge ate 2000kcals or so in addition to my 1800 >Still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1490966378401.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1490966378401.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>binge ate 2000kcals or so in addition to my 1800
>Still feel hungry

This isn't even fat-guy 'I ate 4 tubs of ice cream and could still eat more' hunger; this is proper, stomach growling hunger.

What the fuck is wrong with me bros? I binged on fucking oatmeal. FUCKING OATMEAL AND A SHITLOAD OF BANANAS.

I need help
>>
Pic related.
>>
drink more water, eat more vegetables
>>
>>41054779
GOMAD
>>
Tell us WHAT you're eating first. Protein keeps you full, carbs keep you hungry. Water fills in the gaps.

Binge on skinless baked chicken, nonfat yogurt, and lettuce instead ya damn fool.
>>
>>41054779
Green tea and black coffee
>>
eating a lot of fruit won't help satiate you its mostly simple sugar based carbs, you need to eat good proteins and complex carbs, veggies are also a good option because they're voluminous so it fills you up but they don't have many calories
>>
>>41054785
It's the route I'll 100% go down if I pass 200lbs again

Either that or I'll join the fatties and become their fat Jesus

>"Fellow genderless marshmallows, I come from a place not far from here. A dark place where sugar is outlawed by all, and protein rules as king.
>"I have seen things, heard things, and felt things you can only begin to imagine. Things like my toes, which often carried me to a place otherwise impossible to reach: the second floor of my house.
>"Stairlifts are not compulsory, you see, and I realise this is blasphemy but please imagine my own horror as well as your own. The stairs are a worthy opponent, and one that shall be defeated in time alongside the other cardiac sins: walking, cycling, swimming, and running."
>>
>>41054815
I ALREADY DO THAT'S WHY IM SO CONFUSED

>>41054840
>>41054856
I know it's gonna sound like I'm lying now but I fucking promise I'm not. I ate half a bag of spinach, 200g green beans, 200g brocolli, 5 (YES FUCKING 5) fillets of cod; then I made a pot of soup from frozen vegetables and lentils, ate the whole thing. 7eggs (1 yolk), scrambled in butter. 2 apples, and 100g almonds. Water and black coffee throughout the day.

Then the MOTHERFUCKING BINGE EATING ON FUCKING OATMEAL OF ALL THINGS.

I cannot even explain it. I literally ate bowl after fucking bowl because I couldnt stop. And bananas too because even after I was so fucking stuffed I STILL wanted more fucking food.
>>
>>41054975
How much water? Also I'm a dumbass for not asking what your regular diet used to be because you might be craving what you suddenly don't have in relative terms.
>>
Eat carrots! I feel like that helps me feel full before bed :) or popcorn...
>>
File: frog meme 549587.jpg (73KB, 502x800px) Image search: [Google]
frog meme 549587.jpg
73KB, 502x800px
>>41054779
>just ate 8 kg of peanut butter

IT'S BEEN AWHILE
>>
>>41054975
It's okay anon. Just keep lifting heavy and keep up your diet, one day of binging isnt gonna do much.

Why are you only on a 1800 cal diet tho? That sounds like too little unless you are a 5'1 tall girl.
>>
>>41054975

How old and tall are you? Other than the soup a rough calc of all of that is 2000 calories which isn't really that bad and maintenance calories for a male in their 20s that's physically active can easily be 2500+

If anything, try eating even more veggies add a another 200-400g serving of something like sweet potatoes and maybe add some complex carbs in there like brown rice or quinoa
>>
>>41055064
Not OP but I'm on a 2000cal diet.
5'10" 190 trying to cut to 175 for summer
>>
File: 1482304656033.png (86KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1482304656033.png
86KB, 292x292px
THIS...HUNGER!!!
>>
>>41055094
Im 5'9 same goal but im at 2120 because lifting
>>
>>41054779

Try looking up the EC stack and giving that a try. 6'0 with 1800 Cal diet and before I couldn't go two days without feeling the hunger. Now I can go for a week or two before only feeling it creep in.
>>
Do you smoke weed?
>>
>>41054779
Avoid artificial sweeteners like the plague

I used it often to make reducing carbs more bearable on a cut, but that shit would make me even hungrier, like 10x hungrier than I normally would be
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.