[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/fit/ says you need to squat and deadlift heavy to get abs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>/fit/ says you need to squat and deadlift heavy to get abs
then how do you explain pic related? i've never seen chad do squats and deadlifts at the gym

ITT: /fit/ broscience
>>
>>41052452
That's why no-legs?
Their upper bodies are mostly shit too.
>>
No they say that's all you need to do to get abs
>>
>>41052452

Looks like they swim, do planks and additional ab body weight exercises.
>>
>>41052452
Fit doesn't say that. You just need low bodyfat.
Also they probably go to the gym anyway? What about this picture says they don't.
You do know you can swim AND lift right?
Stupid fuck killyourself
>>
Chads dont need to do them because they have perfect genetics

You, however, do not. The only way you're getting abs is by doing squats and deads
>>
>>41052460
This.
Of course you can get abs without deads or squats you autist.
>>
>>41052452
reminder that, unless you're freakishly tall, squatting to 3 plate and beyond will forever fuck your aesthetics up and make you look like an unfuckable powerlifting loser.

squat until your legs are as large as you want them then maintain once every two weeks.
>>
reminder the guys doing a bodybuilder routine without gear spend like 5 years in a gym and still look like middle schoolers
>>
>>41052513
How tall is freakish tall. I'm 6'3.
>>
>>41052640
6'6
>>
>>41052513
this is the truth desu. I worked up to 4.5 plate on squats and my legs looked retarded (i have naturally big legs though). Got a knee injury so I just dropped legs altogether, now I halfheartedly do some machines every few weeks and my legs look proportional
>>
>>41052452
>squat and deadlift heavy to get abs
No, it's QUADS not ABS.

The fuck you gonna work legs and glutes to get abs
>>
>>41053095
Heavy squats and deadlifts do hit core hard. I just don't know what makes them think it'll give them ottermode abs. It'll give you a strong core but god damn it abs are more about body fat ratio than actual strength.
Lose fat OP
>>
>>41053095
>you dont need good abs to pull 200kilos

You are a fag that ckearly doesnt lift.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.