[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are stretching routines worth my time? I've lifted for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1491921888369.jpg (175KB, 1080x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1491921888369.jpg
175KB, 1080x1158px
Are stretching routines worth my time?

I've lifted for years without injury but now I want to increase my hamstring mobility and have no idea how to start
>>
Is she natty?
>>
The sticky has mobility routines in it.
>>
>>41051058
>she
>>
Yes, but I found them boring as fuck and couldn't keep it up. I took up yoga instead and found it great fun, and it immediately improved my squats.
>>
File: a6p1.jpg (8KB, 357x279px) Image search: [Google]
a6p1.jpg
8KB, 357x279px
>>41051619
A friend of mine was at a chinese sports university and did wushu for half a year. He came back crazy flexible. Every day he did the two following stretches.
>>
File: stest.jpg (5KB, 267x281px) Image search: [Google]
stest.jpg
5KB, 267x281px
>>41051710
They did other stretches, but the front and side stretch were the two basics. I ttied to do them every day and it helped me immensely with mobility for muay thai
>>
>>41049311
>>
>>41049311
>the woman looking disapprovingly in the background
every time
>>
>>41049311
Bend over, put your hands under your feet, and while keeping your back reasonably straight, try to push your ass into the air for about 30 seconds

Do this every other day and your hamstrings will become flexible

There really isnt that much to flexibility routines. When you start to feel impingements or pains, addt corresponding stretches to your routine
>>
I do Pranayama, Half Moon, and Hands to Feet yoga poses as my morning stretching routine.
>>
Anyone here has the Gymnastic Bodies Stretch Series? I have pdfs for
Front Split
Middle Split
Shoulder Flexion
Bridge

I need the pdfs for
Pancake
Shoulder Extension
Pike
>>
>>41051099
Fuck you. That's a woman
>>
>>41053600
It's got a trap's face and a man's body with tits tacked on.
>>
Read through raw fitness (ranger athlete warrior). 10 minute pre workout, 10 minute post workout. Last 20 minutes a workout you will ever spend stretching and recovering.

Also other neat shit in there too, but I'm pointing you to it for the warm-up cool down.
>>
DO NOT STRETCH BEFORE LIFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>the box behind her has -APS with her obscuring the rest

lads...could it be?
>>
>>41053709
W/e helps you jack it bro.

I like to imagine she's a secret agent and I've just rumbled her cover.
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>41053709
Stop projecting just because you're attracted to gay shit
>>
>>41049311
Aw dude look at those jugs
>>
>>41053787

BRAAAAAP
>>
>>41051058
she's natalie.
>>
>>41053709
> being so gay you pretend every girl is secretly a man
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.