[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 18yrs old fatty >Get tired of being fat all my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: CnyJ2NR.jpg (26KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
CnyJ2NR.jpg
26KB, 435x435px
>Be 18yrs old fatty
>Get tired of being fat all my life
>Start counting calories, feeling good for first time in years
>Mom sits me down: "This counting food thing is an obsessive behavior, this can lead to an eating disorder etc"
>Pressures me constantly into eating fast food and dessert when we go out
>Keep doing CICO anyways
>Fast forward 40 days, down 13 pounds
>"H-hey anon, do you think you can download on my phone that app for calories you've been using"
>mfw

How do you deal with your parents trying to fuck up your diet/life? I also don't want to move out because I don't want to finish my carrier in 10 years.
>>
File: 06b.jpg (24KB, 664x662px) Image search: [Google]
06b.jpg
24KB, 664x662px
>ask mom to buy me protein while out
>comes back with soy protein
>>
>>41048754
It's your fault for not specifying which kind you want. Don't be a cunt about it
>>
File: seinfeld.gif (565KB, 147x154px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld.gif
565KB, 147x154px
>>41048754
>not buying your own protein
>>
>>41048733

Help them get on board with the healthy lifestyle
>>
>>41048733
When other fat people see someone who threatens their "Muh genetics" meme excuse, they have to try to attack them and bring them down to their level
>>
>>41048733
I mean it seems like your issue is already solved, she's realized she was wrong and asked you for help improving herself. Don't be a cunt about it, help motivate her.
>>
>>41048830
This. You're complaining because mom realized the error of her ways? Fuck outta here
>>
>>41049126
Eh I can see why op is annoyed with his mother. It's the initail response to hypocracy. But now op can let it sink in and use it as a chance show his mom how to do it.

Are you only cutting btw Anon , or are you also working out.
>>
>>41048733
Your mom, grandma and aunt are gains goblins. They'll always appreciate your physical progress no matter how little it is, that's because they genuinely love you. <3 xoxoxo
>>
>>41049241
Yeah, it's exactly this. I'm writing a list of dishes we can cook together with a lot of protein and leafy greens.
I'm eating at a deficit and I was planning to start going to the gym.
>>
>>41048754
That's your fault
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (84KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
84KB, 634x634px
>tfw mom's healthy eating and weight loss motivated me to eat heathier and lose weight myself

It's a good feel bros, we go for runs together sometimes whenever i'm in town
>>
File: 22222.jpg (95KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
22222.jpg
95KB, 1200x797px
Offer to go grocery shopping with her if you don't already. Learn how to cook and offer to make meals during the day if she does all the cooking.

She asked for help from you by mentioning the app, which is amazing. People rarely ask for help in dieting. You can bond with her if you both support each other.

My mom is one of those crazy people who always claims to have a headache (to be a stay at home NEET with no kids in the house anymore). She's not obese but has a really dumb diet and will not take advice about anything.
>>
>>41048754
Grow the fuck up and buy your own shit. You're mom is going to die one day. Can't keep relying on mommy to get your groceries your whole life. Not gonna make it on the path you are taking.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.