[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of gains can I realistically expect on a strict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: aesthetic pepe.jpg (544KB, 1269x1907px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic pepe.jpg
544KB, 1269x1907px
What kind of gains can I realistically expect on a strict vegetarian diet?
>>
None, imo vegan should be gassed.
>>
File: 1463776307628.jpg (59KB, 300x393px) Image search: [Google]
1463776307628.jpg
59KB, 300x393px
these ones
>>
File: vegetarianbodyjpg.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vegetarianbodyjpg.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Or something like this
>>
none
>>
>>41047945

What kind of responses can you realistically expect on this thread:

>>41047966
>>41047960
>>41048003
>>41048020
>>
>>41048031
none
>>
>>41047945
Lots of poop gains and farting gains.
In truth, if you go lacto-ovo you can get strongfat nonproblem. Cutting will suck and you will shit like 5 pound turds.
>>
>>41048050

>what the fuck an actual reply

I'm been trying to cut off dairy and eggs but if it's really necessary for gains I can postpone it

cutting won't be a problem yet since I'm still a skinnyfag
>>
>>41048114
I've*
>>
Not super strict (cuz I have some shrimp once in a while), but I've been doing the vegetarian thing for about 3 months. Physique and progress of strength gains didn't change at all except I leaned out very slightly, hasn't been special compared to any other diet except that I generally feel better mentally. Just eating tons of greens n berries with like every meal, and yeah I poop a lot more than I used to (huge logs)
>>
>>41048114
Well, if ur a starter and a skinny fag veggie, ur gonna have to eat a lot more than a non veggie. Like two cans of frijoles with peppers and cheese for dinner.

Also learn to make pocket eggs by turning ur oven to 350, and take a cookie sheet and cook 18 eggs for 30 min to hard bake em.
>>
>>41047945
I guess it depends on your expectations, all I did was add an extra meal and start taking whey, I have gained 6 Kgs in a month and I look a lot better, I don't expect to get really big but who knows. I don't think I could do it on a vegan diet though.
>>
>>41047945
Don't commit to "strict" from the beginning 'cause you'll probably fuck up and ditch it

Gradually cut out meat and substitute dairy for gains until you get to a strict veggie diet

Protein, carbs, and fats are just that, whether it's from a cut of chicken or beans and rice

Just like lifting, you're gonna have to learn a lot - about nutrition and specifically programming for vegetarian nutrition, and cooking. Plenty of resources are available on the net

Hope you make it, anon
>>
>>41047945
If you don't know about complete proteins yet read up on that shit.
Most "high protein" vegan foods u can find a sciencey spreadsheet online with their amino profile. Make sure u eat foods with aminos that other foods lack.
>rice+legumes
>nuts+legumes
>etc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.