[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best foods to make you feel full but without actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: frodo.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
What are the best foods to make you feel full but without actually consuming many calories?
>>
>>41046669
Anything high in protein with low calories.
Protein bars, powder, etc.
>>
Whole cucumbers
>>
>>41046669
bleach
>>
>>41046669
the souls of your enemies
>>
>>41046669
Semen
>>
>>41046669
Vegetables
>>
File: IMG_0725.jpg (48KB, 750x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
48KB, 750x476px
>>41046669
Gotta get dem calories to get big C'MON
>>
>>41046753
bruh where can I get some uranium make my bulk easy as fuck
>>
File: IMG_0726.jpg (71KB, 608x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.jpg
71KB, 608x664px
>>41046759
Hard to come by and expensive.
I'm personally using a poor man's solution, pic related.
It does give some stomach aches, just drink a lot of water with it.
>>
>>41046669
One scoop of protein powder mixed with a cup of water, a cup of milk, and a fuck ton of ice
>>
>>41046669

Fruit. Real answer.
>>
>>41046669
Oats
>>
Eat your veggies
>>
>>41046669
OP don't fall for any of the fucking memes you hear. Protein and fat doesn't make you feel full. Neither does shit like oats.

What you're looking for is volume. What you asked is 'how do I fill my stomach to the point of bloated satiation without eating a shitload of calories?' which nobody else here gets. I get you because I need that shit too.

Water. Chug it.

Black coffee. Chug it.

Vegetables. Whole bag in water + spices = soup. Chug it.

Green leafy vegetables. Have half a bag of spinach + green beans + brocolli with your 2 breasts of chicken.

Snack on carrots.

Egg whites. Eat a shitload for breakfast.

Oatmeal is in theory good but in practice it doesn't expand as much as you think, and is so delicious you end up eating a shitload. Stay away from it.

To summarize:
>water
>black coffee
>spice everything (cinnamon = sweet)
>vegetables
>leafy vegetables
>soups
>carrotsnacks

Word of caution: this WILL make you feel bloated as fuck the first few days/weeks because of the fibre. Drink water, it'll help. The coffee will too. Eventually your body will get used to it, just power through it and don't pay too much attention to the mirror or the scale.
>>
Good old FPH threads are as filling as it gets.
>>
>>41046669
Buckshot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.