[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >not having a gymbro What's your excuse faggot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1477354055162.png (165KB, 650x412px) Image search: [Google]
1477354055162.png
165KB, 650x412px
>2017
>not having a gymbro

What's your excuse faggot?

>I l-l-lift alone because other people would d-d-d-distract me
No, it just means no one like you.
>>
I lift with 2 girls, faggot.
>>
>>41046166
If you aren't fucking both then you're the faggot.
>>
>>41046166
>yfw the two girls are a lesbian couple
>>
>>41046178
What if they're a grill?
>>
>>41046187
Then you better be cooking up some good meat on them.
>>
>>41046166
I was in the same situation recently, one was making average girl making great progress on SS and got the squat form down perfectly. I loved working out with her, she was focused and would listen and learn fast.

Other one was hyperactive cutie always doing sexy little dances, but it starts to annoy the fuck out of you when you try to do something serious. She could never rest calmly between sets and would justify bad for (like benching on her neck) with "i like it this way better"

That lasted for a month and then their fell for meme "prepare for summer with Insanity" group training marked at the gym

All alone now
>>
File: 1491142743312.jpg (14KB, 238x217px) Image search: [Google]
1491142743312.jpg
14KB, 238x217px
>>41046166
I bet you kiss them too you fucking gayboy lmao smfh
>>
>>41046126
i can't connect with people or initiate a conversation
>>
I lift alone because I FUCKING want to and don't want to have to coordinate with someone else. Fuck off
>>
>>41046126
I moved away from my gym bros..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.