[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So first time in fit... What would be the fastest way to lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (177KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1280x960px
So first time in fit... What would be the fastest way to lose weight?

Also I find motivation the hardest any tips?
>>
Read the sticky.
Read the sticky.
Read the sticky.
Read the sticky.
>>
>>41045926
Better diet, intermittent fasting, rowing, kettlebell training and walking at least 45 minutes a day.

Also spend time on shitty fitness websites and watch related YouTube channels for motivation. Know that people before you succeeded. And be patient. Good luck brah.
>>
>>41045967
Appreciated
>>
>>41045926
>image search: 0 results found
Fucking disgusting body m8. Pale, flabby, and pimpled. Why do fat people have disgusting skin?
>>
Cut your legs and arms off. That is the absolute fastest way to lose weight.
>>
>>41045926
Did you shave your dick just for the picture? so sexy Omg....
>>
>>41045926
Drink black coffee and water. With black coffee you shit often and water kills your hungry feels.
>>
>>41045926
Chop your legs off
>>
>>41045926
>Also I find motivation the hardest any tips?
Look in the god damn mirror you fat slug. Look at that fat little mit on your tiny cock, it looks like a toddlers hand.
>>
>>41045926
You look like a giant baby, you fat fuck.
>>
>>41046028
Keep it shaved mrs likes it
>>
>>41045926
Why are you in a coffin?
>>
>>41046057
Ummm, it's a bath?
>>
>>41046056
How fat is she?
>>
>>41045926
eat less you stupid fat idiot
>>
>>41045926
Don't try to do it fast, it's hard as fuck and probably why you find motivation so difficult. Just go on a 500 cal daily deficit and stick with it
>>
>>41046094
She's about 40 kilo less than me
>>
>>41045926
Mix up one part chainsaw grease to one part dish soap and then combine with a blend of petrol pre-saturated with polystyrene. Combine all of this with a 1:1 blend of kerosene and ethanol, at 2parts petro-styrene to 1part kero-ethanol.

Then soak your best suit in a bucket of this mixture.

Get dressed.

And enjoy a last cigarette.

The pounds will literally melt off your figure!
>>
>>41045926
Learning about nutrition helped me tremendously. You don't have to count every single calorie, just be aware of what you eat. After a while it becomes like a game. For what it's worth, I was a bit thinner than you but very fat nevertheless and dropped about 35kg in one year and a half. Once you reach that sweet spot, you get to actually enjoy food and binge every once in a while. And if you get into lifting, as a former fat slob you never have to work your calves and you can smirk at all the skinny bastards with chicken legs at the gym. It's a very pleasant feeling.
>>
>>41045926
take a hacksaw and just saw all that flabby shit off your body. saw your arms and legs off. you'll lose weight fast?

in all seriousness, get on a balanced diet with a caloric deficit, stick with it, mix in some cardio and lifting. it really isn't rocket science my dude
>>
>>41045926
You don't want to lose weight as fast as possible, because you will end up with some loose skin.

Do it slow and steady, ride a bike, lift, watch your diet and in a year or two you will be in awesome shape
>>
>>41045926
>I find motivation the hardest
Do you want to continue to be fat? If not, then just keep dieting CORRECTLY (no meme shit)
>>
Why do people post their fat, flabby bodies here? Are they masochists? Do they enjoy the ridicule? I just don't get it. Have some shame, Wilbur
>>
>>41045926
Eat less
>>
>>41045967
This tbqh. Eat less, eat clean, lift and find an activity you enjoy
>>
>>41045926

that picture should be motivation

sitting in the bath tub when i use to be a fat fuck use to suck brahhh. less mobility and i felt like a fat swolen ball.
>>
>>41045926
Why does your nipple look inverted
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.