[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start lifting >hit 1/2/3/4 >get gf >at the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9221.jpg (48KB, 435x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9221.jpg
48KB, 435x334px
>start lifting
>hit 1/2/3/4
>get gf
>at the same time have a surge in female interest that I can't do anything about

Is this some kind of ironic punishment for my vanity?
>>
> Dump gf

Problem solved
>>
>>41045199
At the risk of sounding like a hopeless romantic, I love her anon, deep down I do but I'm also really horny all the time and a lot of the interested girls are hotter than my gf
>>
>>41045221
they are interested because you stopped acting super interested.
remember how you act now, remember how you look from the outside.
next time you are single, try to recreate that mannerism.

about wanting to fuck other girls while having a girlfriend, non of us can help you.
dump her, cheat on her, open up the relationship, or just jerk off a lot.
>>
>>41045221
>has a gf
what are you , gay?
>>
I didn't tell the last girl I flirted with that I have a gf when she asked and it's been eating me for a week, I don't know how people can actually cheat and act normal afterwards ffs

Enjoy with your gf, op. Just remember it's what you wished for the most at one moment
>>
>>41045353
thats such bullshit. muh confidence
>>
>>41045428
>I don't know how people can actually cheat and act normal afterwards
ask women they do it alot.
>>
>>41045451
>muh confidence
lmao. Never gonna make it
>>
File: 1452696081623.jpg (71KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1452696081623.jpg
71KB, 604x604px
>>41045189
I'm in a similar situation

>we started dating when i was a NEET loser
>got a job, went back to uni, started getting /fit/
>i hit 1/2/3/4 about 6 months ago
>she is cute, but has put on weight in the 2 years we've been dating
>she's approaching the threshold of me not finding her attractive anymore
>i have her going to the gym but she's really not taking it seriously
>she eats well when she's with me, but eats a lot of shit when i'm not around
>her body type has a lot of potential
>getting female interest from all corners now
>many of them are successful, cute and nice, some have insane /fit/ bodies
>i'm just so horny all the damn time
>would rather fap than have sex with her
>fapping doesn't feel like enough

i do love her though, and she loved me when i was more of a pathetic loser than i am now

i don't want to be a cunt, but sitting her down and telling her this isn't going to work unless she loses weight may be the only way i can save the relationship, or else it's just going to fall apart on it's own.
>>
>>41045539
Don't do that, just dump her and say you don't want to be tied down but you still love her.
>>
>>41045395
u-uh n-no?
>>41045353
I've been jerking off a lot recently, I'm just so horny and it's killing me
>>41045428
Yeah, I don't want to throw away a girl that loves me unconditionally for some quick sex, so I'm going to stay with her.
>>
>i'm just so horny all the damn time
Feels
>>
>>41045563
it's the worst shit

i fap till my dick is raw most days, and 5 minutes later i'm still horny as fuck
>>
>>41045221
cheat on her before she does it to you
>>
>>41045189

Sorry anon thats just the way shit goes

Dumping your gf wont solve anything. Once shes gone those hoes disappear like they were never there.
>>
>>41045613
This

Women are like children insofar as if they can't have something it only makes them want it more.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.