[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/tard here, sorry if I do something wrong but I usually stick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1491289193749.gif (24KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
1491289193749.gif
24KB, 60x95px
/b/tard here, sorry if I do something wrong but I usually stick to /b/ so...
I need to loose woight but I'm really not sure how. I've never had to before. It's gotten really out of hand the last two years and I'm tired.
- I'm 21, non alcoholic and non smoking
-Play with friends on computer a lot, probably a huge factor, and don't want to loose too much of that time
-Working 9 hours a day, weekends off
-i weigh 260
-Eat like shit, but started cutting down on that

What should I do?
>>
Read the entire stickie'd post on the board, then come back.
>>
>>41043913
fast for 3 months using water, multivitamins, and bone broth.
>>
Tread well, quacker
>>
>>41043913
since you didnt read the sticky ill summarize it for you. buy a 10kg bag of oats, hold above your head and squat it
>>
See that big post at the top that says READ THE FUCKING STICKY?

you should try READING THE FUCKING STICKY YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>41043913
>all these posts saying to read the sticky instead of actually just giving helpful advice

top lel
>>
>>41043961
>all these OPs not reading the sticky

top kokker
>>
>>41043967
All these OPs looking for quick fixes when they KNOW what to do
Eat less faggots not rocket science
>>
>>41043913
Read the sticky faggot
>>
>>41043913
stop eating like a pig and do cardio plus intermitent fasting.
>>
>>41043913
Its easy to say stop eating, harder to actually do.

My suggestion is, when you go to the store, don't buy ANY snacks and try to buy healthy food for meals, and fiberous carbohydrate sources like oats.

Its easier to have will power once a week at the store and not buy shit food than to sit on your computer and resist the urge to eat another bag of chips.

Make sure most of your carbohydrates are fiberous/complex. Oats are great, boil them, throw some cinnamon on, eat a good portion and you will fill full. Also do not drink anything with calories ever.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.