[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any diet pills better than ephedrine? I want to double

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Is there any diet pills better than ephedrine? I want to double my metabolism, whereas they say Ephedrine only boosts it by 10 %
>>
>>41042344
Killing yourself will boost metabolism by 100000% because you shit yourself when you do, even if you really didn't have to shit before.
>>
>>41042344
>I want to double my metabolism
Where do you think that excess energy goes mi hombre? The answer to your question is high dose DNP but I'm not a doctor so don't take this advice
>>
>>41042344
More like 5% boost at most, with caffeine.
>>
Don't be a pussy, use DNP and amphetamines.
OR
Just cut like the rest of us, if you find that it's taking too slow just get a gf to distract you while on a cut.
>>
File: 1445554630704.jpg (359KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445554630704.jpg
359KB, 720x960px
https://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/allmax-nutrition/acuts.html?searchTerm=a%20cut

Do that with fasted cardio and you have yourself a wickedly easy shred. I'm a little biased as I'm sponsored by ALLMAX and they support my gym, it is a top notch brand however.
>>
Yohimbine is great when used correctly. Best way to go down BF and make your cuts go quicker when combined with caffeine in a glucose fasted state
>>
clenbuterol brah

thank me when you have two qts lickin nuts and ass hole at the same time
>>
>Diet pills
How about you stop being a fat fuck, lift, and do cardio
I wonder if this would solve it
>>
HGH is the ultimate metabolism helper
>>
>>41042625
>DNP

i hope no one uses this shit, pretty sure it killed zyzz and that shit is DANGEROUS AS FUCK

DO NOT USE THAT SHIT

ephedrine is top fucking quality for weight loss, as are other amphetamines like adderall
>>
>>41042344
DNP + Caffeine (2-4 green tea bags are ok, the antioxidants make it healthier) + Ephedrine (16-24mg) + Amphetamines (40mg) like adderal + clen (16 mg), just tell your doc you have ADHD. Take Metoprolol + Propranolol (200mg each) for the sideffects. What I've told you is like a Halotestin cycle, except without any sideffects at all.
>>
>>41043432
Ive used Dnp for two cycles. The worst that happens is you sweat a ton quit spreading bullshit fear.
>>
>>41044006
almost positive DNP is the worst thing you can put in your body in terms of steroids

wtf is wrong with people, but whatever, its your life

just be HEAVILY WARNED about that drug. just use ephedrine like a normal human
>>
>>41044157
It's not a steroid.
It's a poison that used to make dynamite.
It is without a doubt the best fat burner ever made. But it is also without a doubt the most deadly still legally sold substance you can ever put in your body.
>>
>>41043969
>clen (16 mg)

lew you mean microgram?

>except without any sideffects at all.

except death.
>>
File: 1491363967504.png (40KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
1491363967504.png
40KB, 400x422px
>>41043969
>taking DNP with EC, clen, and amphetamines
>taking DNP with anything
>wanting to die a horrible thermogenic death
>>
File: 1419371442987.jpg (24KB, 200x311px) Image search: [Google]
1419371442987.jpg
24KB, 200x311px
>>41044157

>dnp is a steroid now

Seriously why do I need to share this board with so many dyel newfags?
>>
>>41043969

How to kill yourself: the post
>>
>>41044193
>without a doubt the most deadly still legally sold substance you can ever put in your body.
So potassium cyanide doesn't exist anymore?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.