[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I develop anorexia or bulimia? I would like to lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3636.jpg (97KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3636.jpg
97KB, 691x576px
How do I develop anorexia or bulimia? I would like to lose weight fast.
>>
>>41037011
Just stop eating, you idiot. You can't just develop anorexia via your own will-power.
>>
>>41037017
What about bulimia? I'm scared to gag.
>>
>>41037025
Just eat less. How much do you weigh and how tall are you?
>>
>>41037011
You have to want it. When I was diagnosed with diabetes I went from around 3000 calories a day to around 1300. You have to have the fortitude to just kill your appetite and ignore hunger.
>>
>>41037046
I want to, but I can't. I'm overweight and want to just purge/restrict.
>>
I've heard anorexics say anorexia is a disease, so find somebody to catch it off, I guess it works like aids.

Now I mention it, aids victims are skinny, get aids.

Failing that, just stop eating, after a couple of days you'll notice some weight loss, that should give you a buzz, kind of like when you hit a new pb. After that point you'll want to keep chasing that buzz and it'll be easy.
>>
>how do I get an eating disorder

See a doctor OP. Worst part of those diseases is that when you want to stop you won't be able to. Your body will literally start throwing up on its own and you'll just look like an walking skeleton with a tore up esophagus from all the stomach acid constantly being regurgitated. If your diet plan isn't sustainable in the long term you haven't actually learned anything or grown as a person, you're just switching one problem for another.
>>
>>41037623
Anything to be a normal weight anon
>>
>>41037025

Don't do it.

I developed an inability to keep myself from regurgitating food after eating large meals and it is not fun. I was never to the point of bulemic but I would make myself throw up if I binged on something (rare)

I started doing IF and just eating a massive meal all at once to overcome it. If you get to a point where you are genuinely anorexic it will destroy your health and you risk some serious organ damage.
>>
I developed orthorexia by heavily moralizing food choices.

Now I am losing 2 lbs a week for more than 6 weeks.

It really works, the key to it is a good support network that agrees firmly that anyone who eats certain food is an absolute piece of shit. It can't just be "haha they are making themselves fat," it has to be "they are morally bad and deserve to suffer."
>>
DNP
>>
>>41037011
Uh did you check the sticky?
>>
You want to develop Ana? It's pretty easy. Tie your self worth to how much fat you have. Repeat to yourself that fat is what's making you lonely, depressed, unloved, worthless. It's fat. Fat means failed. Fat means fuck up. Fat means you fucking suck you disgusting loser. You really have to repeat that in your self talk constantly until you believe it. Go to a mirror and force yourself to stare at your naked body with nothing but absolute hatred. Stare for at least an hour and rip into yourself verbally until you're crying. Repeat to yourself that you're an ugly disgusting monster no one could possibly love and it's all due to you being a fat assed fatty fat fuck. You're FAT. FAT. FAT is the enemy. What makes you fat? Eating. Eating is the enemy. Don't eat. Use every trick you have to not eat until the thought of eating physically escalates your pulse. Don't eat. Google pro Ana forums. Don't eat. Look up impossibly thin people. Don't eat. Lose weight. It isn't enough. Don't eat. Watch your hair fall out. Don't eat. Your skin will become covered in a downy fuzz. Don't eat. Eating makes you FAT. Fat is failure. Don't eat. Faint at work. Don't eat. Lose all your friends. Don't eat. Starve and starve and starve and still when you look in a mirror you'll hate what you see. You can get to 5'10 and 118 pounds and still see fat rolls and cellulite and dimples and failure all over you. Don't eat. Still don't eat. You'll never be thin enough, not ever.

Tl;dr: Don't fuck with anorexia you fat stupid fuck.
>>
File: 1456337707667.jpg (8KB, 309x271px) Image search: [Google]
1456337707667.jpg
8KB, 309x271px
>>41037011
Developed Bulimia for the same goal, now I can't stop.

Don't do it. It's not worth it.
>>
>>41040140
It's just that I don't hate myself that much. I don't love myself but my parents did a good job in raising me to not be so into my appearance
>>41040168
How did you do it?
>>
>>41037011
You could just fast. There is a thread on here about it right now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.