[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chads don't exist. They are merely a projection of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 192x144px
Chads don't exist. They are merely a projection of one's insecurity.
>>
Who are these guys? Can you give me the quick rundown?
>>
Can you give me a hasty explanation ?
>>
Can someone give me the reasoning?
>>
>>41034799
Is that Daft Punk?
>>
Nah there are alphas, and more importantly the NATURAL alphas who didnt have to learn how to be alpha and just had good role models or just dont think in a level complex enough that would make them nervous like monkeys.

The people who are really successful in life (not just women) I would think to be a mix of naturals who learned how to flourish and "late bloomers". Because to actually be successful you need to fall, and get back up 1000x times, and this doesn't sound like someone who happened to be born in lucky circumstances (UNLESS THEY WERE BORN RICH, then these children will almost certainly be rich as well unless they are a shitstain on earth)
>>
>>41035549
>>41035641
>>41035654
Give me one good reason why you haven't taken the /bogpill/ yet
>>
That's deep.

How deep?

Deeper than Atlantis.
>>
>>41035669
>didnt have to learn how to be alpha
>just had good role models
>>
Chad is a very commonly known archetype for the high school jock who gets much female attention
>>
>>41034799
I request a succinct presentation.
>>
I agree with OP, Chad is a funny meme and all but being jealous of other people is a chick thing.

>"Stacy has perfect eyes and boobs, I'll neeeeever be like neeeeever"

Go back 50 years and only girls will have said that. So many of you guys are estrogen filled sissies that you need something to blame your shortcomings on so you made up a bogeyman name Chad. Just keep lifting, learn how to groom yourself, learn proper social skills and confidence(read a fucking book on it, they work) and you should have no problem with girls or whatever insecurities you have in life.
>>
>>41036139
Heeeeer*

Wtf my phone's autocorrect added neeeeever to my dictionary
>>
I woupd appreciate it if someone could give me a speedy gestalt on these guys
>>
rapid explanation anyone?
jk it's a forced meme just stop
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.