[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /FIT/ Fags. Daily i wander mindlessly through your threads,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Sunday.jpg (86KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
Sunday.jpg
86KB, 992x744px
Hello /FIT/ Fags.
Daily i wander mindlessly through your threads, always encountering the same collection of Threads.
The most cancerous of all them are the "Chad " Threads or "Jawline" Threads. The message is usually " if you dont have this then you will never have that" , No Chad like Body , no women.
Well guess what, women do not care about looks.
I repeat they dont care. I´m a rich "Chad" myself and i have never been laid. Women prefer dominant behavior characteristics over good facial looks or even height.
Trust me i´ve seen ugly dudes dating princesses in front of my eyes. Its not about looks its about action.

This is a message to all the shitposter. You are crippling the selve worth of these many young men, very bad, very sad from you.
>>
>>41034604

While this is true to some extent, action is indeed waayyy more important than physical attributes when it comes to attracting girls, good aesthetics means they will assume you're alpha before you take any action at all.
>>
FUCKING LMAO
Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn...

You know what makes guys sexually attractive to women?

ALPHA GENETICS.

>i'd l-like you if you were more muscular
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. Women are attracted to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME. a MALE MODEL tier face, a decent HEIGHT and a GOOD FRAME, i.e. BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, or in other words THINGS SOLELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS.

Lifting is the GOAT way for incels to think they're doing something useful with their time. Take it from someone who knows: Girls are not even REMOTELY attracted to gymcels. When girls picture a guy with a nice body, they picture a tall guy with a great face, clear skin and a V taper. NO AMOUNT OF WORKING OUT IN THE GYM CAN GIVE YOU HEIGHT, FACE, OR FRAME. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

Are you THIS oblivious to common sense? Women wont give a shit when you squat 4, 5, 6 or any number of plates. Same goes for your autistic "oly" lifts as well.

When will you fucking realise that women only care about FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME?

Thats literally it.

Do you SERIOUSLY think Chad goes through all this autism just to get girls? He rawdogs your oneitis in his first week of university. He flirts with the secretaries and slaps their asses while you have to tiptoe around them and whisper to avoid an HR harassment tribunal. Have the NUMEROUS and WELL DOCUMENTED Tinder experiments not shoved the truth in to your thick and misshapen skulls? WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING LEARN?

SEXUAL ATTRACTION IS GENETIC, PROVIDER STATUS IS NOT
>>
So do clothes not matter?
Height and muscles are like clothes for your brain
>>
>>41034653
have i triggered you my snowflakey?
I will adresse your arguments soon
>>
>>41034653
>SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. Women are attracted to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME. a MALE MODEL tier face, a decent HEIGHT and a GOOD FRAME, i.e. BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, or in other words THINGS SOLELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS.

I agree , they are attracted to these physical traits additionally to the earlier mentioned trait of "Action"

>Lifting is the GOAT way for incels to think they're doing something useful with their time. Take it from someone who knows: Girls are not even REMOTELY attracted to gymcels. When girls picture a guy with a nice body, they picture a tall guy with a great face, clear skin and a V taper. NO AMOUNT OF WORKING OUT IN THE GYM CAN GIVE YOU HEIGHT, FACE, OR FRAME. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

Are you THIS oblivious to common sense? Women wont give a shit when you squat 4, 5, 6 or any number of plates. Same goes for your autistic "oly" lifts as well.

Stop generalizing. If you lift mainly for women you are lost

>Are you THIS oblivious to common sense? Women wont give a shit when you squat 4, 5, 6 or any number of plates. Same goes for your autistic "oly" lifts as well.

When will you fucking realise that women only care about FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME?

Face height and frame are atractors, they will get you women but they wont make them stay. What will make them stay is a good composition of dominance, love but most importantly: Giving them a feeling of security.

>Have the NUMEROUS and WELL DOCUMENTED Tinder experiments not shoved the truth in to your thick and misshapen skulls?

Of course they chose the chad on tinder. Tinder is only about looks. Its made for fuckin. Keep in mind buddy: Tinder does not represent the majority of women
>>
>>41034653
is this copypasta?
>>
> enter gym by using my PERFECT 20/20 VISION to perfectly grip the doorknob with my monster HANDS, opening it swiftly and beautifully
> can barely fit my massive FRAME through the door
> immediately every woman in the gym begins to STARE at my amazing FACE and FRAME
> my HEIGHT also makes them wet
> female staff member asks if I need any HELP
> 'is it your first TIME HERE SIR?' she says looking UP at my perfect FACE
> 'does my FRAME look like it is need of any help?
> walk my 6'7" FRAME to the squat rack using my LONG LEGS
> there is a guy there training his "LEGS"
> I guess he missed HEIGHT DAY
> he takes one look at me and LEAVES
> i don't know if it was the HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME that did it. How should I know? I have it ALL
> Do a 225 OVERHEAD PRESS AS A WARMUP
> MIRES FROM ALL
> Keep working up to a 4PL8 OHP, last SET
> get it UP FOR 6
> cheers from EVERYONE
> I gesture to my INCREDIBLE BODY
> "HEIGHT,"
> I place my palms on the top of squat rack
> "FACE,"
> I smile the nicest smile ever
> "FRAME,"
> hoist up two blondes on my SHOULDERS
> "WHAT CAN I SAY, ITS ALWAYS MY DAY"
> leave the gym with 2 BLONDES HANGING OFF MY ARMS
> PEOPLE ARE ROARING WITH PRAISE
> GENETICS are LITERALLY EVERYTHING
> EVERYTHING
>>
>>41035101
I kek hard
>>
>>41034873

Listen DWEEB, girls only care about FACE, FRAME, and HEIGHT. The ONLY reason girls even look at men with bad genetics is because they want a BETA PROVIDER. She goes to CHAD for intimacy, she goes to YOU for money/attention

you make her laugh, Chad makes her cum. GENETICS ARE EVERYTHING
>>
>>41034654
clothes? brains? LMAO, girls don't give a shit about that

>g-girls don't approach!
Fucking lmao. This is what gymcels actually believe.

The idea that you "practise" to be attractive to girls is perhaps the stupidest fucking concept I have ever come across. I was genuinely shocked when I first started reading some of the bullshit people spew online, the whole "confidence", "PUA" and "NoFap" bullshit.

Guys, if you don't LITERALLY ATTRACT WOMEN, then you AREN'T ATTRACTIVE.

Your lack of success with girls has NOTHING to do with "confidence" or your "game", it's because of your LOOKS, your genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. That's what women want, THAT'S what they dream about.

If you don't believe me, JUST LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE FOR WOMEN'S FICTION. This is what they literally DREAM about:

https://www.wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction

Notice that LITERALLY EVERY FRONT COVER has a TALL, FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE MAN, who isn't muscular but rather just has a good FRAME? THAT'S what they want.

The love interest varies from a badboy, to a nice guy, to players, to nerds, to shy guys...Why? Because women don't give a FUCK about personality or a guy's "attitude", THEY CARE ABOUT LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Now PLEASE, take your delusions to /r/TheRedPill or /r9k/, and stop shitting up a board dedicated to discussion of FITNESS.
>>
None of you are getting laid because of your shit personalities
>>
>>41036022
No shit faggot, why do you think we work on our bodies so hard?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.