[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_P RHuuoeCs PWS, now this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: kf.jpg (87KB, 736x929px) Image search: [Google]
kf.jpg
87KB, 736x929px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_PRHuuoeCs

PWS, now this is fucking genetics. All the fatfucks who simply overeat should look at this and be ashamed.
>>
>>41034038
It's pretty sad, actually. These are people fucked by Life, unlike you lazy pieces of shit. What's your excuse for not having a normal life and wasting away watching chink toons and not even trying to talk to women/going out of the house/eating less?
>>
>>41034038
it's been awhile since i've had kfc. arent kfc macro bretty good?
>>
>>41034038

Fuck you OP. I don't need to hear about people getting dealt a shit hand in life to know that the vast majority of fat fucks I see are fat by choice
>>
For anyone that didn't watch, this literally is fucking genetics.

They have a disease caused by damaged chromosomes that causes them to be mildly retarded, gain weight easily, and always be hungry.
>>
>>41035795
It's chicken. So yes. How dumb are you?
>>
>>41034038
If you were told your newborn child was retarded, would you destroy it? I would.
>>
>>41035795
>arent kfc macro bretty good?

No, the macros are shit. You're not getting about 10g of protein per 100 calories, and it's loaded up with fat and sodium.
>>
>>41036189
depends
stuff like dyslexia, ADHD, schizophrenia etc can be easily manageable and people are generally functional

let's just say i may accidentally drop a child of mine if it had a disease like in the OP
>>
>>41036158
>>41036202
one of you is a retard, so decide who
>>
>>41036225
it isn't terrible but it definitely isn't optimal

their chicken is breaded and has a fair bit of oils, which make it pretty much the least optimal way to eat chicken for protein
>>
>>41036189
Yup.
>>
>>41035795
Breaded chicken means carbs, fried chicken means fat. Thighs mean fat. Skin is fat. Bread fried chicken thighs are fat.

Protein comes from baked chicken breast. Shut up and eat it. No one said you were suppose to be happy.
>>
>>41034038
>eating cat poo

that is really upsetting
>>
>>41036024
We can expand that from the awful behaviour of fatties to your own awful behaviour of being a pathetic loner virgin who can't even look women in the eye. Just like fatfucks who can't stop eating. :)

>>41036130
Yeah, it's scary the fact it exists, however, the same fact that that it exists proves fatfucks are just full of shit and it's not genetics, just a lack of control.
>>
>>41036202
>>41036225
>>41036265
>OH NO NOT FAT AND SALT HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER!!!!
Lol unless you're over 50 with high blood pressure don't worry about salt. And if you have one meal with more fat than usual it just means you had a couple hundred extra calories, which are easily expended by a few extra "laps" on the treadmill, one more 500 meter Sprint on the rower or a couple of extra pick up games of basketball etc. Wait you tryharding faglords do cardio don't you?
>>
>>41034038
>>41036375
brings a whole new meaning to shit eating grin (and she has one for sure)
>>
>>41036225
>>41036395
Hmm no response, guess I won.
>>
>>41036775
He did, actually. Not wasting time arguing with randoms (you) = win
>>
>>41036189
I'm never going to have children because I don't want to worry about any of this :)

Checkmate atheists
>>
>>41036775
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (281KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
281KB, 680x680px
>>41034038
FUCK YOU FUCKING BRITISH PEOPLE AND YOUR FUCKING RETARDED FUCKING MEASURE SYSTEM FUCKING KYS FAGGOTS WHO THE FUCK CAME UP WITH "STONES" AS A METHOD TO WEIGHT PEOPLE? LETS SEE I HAVE A STONE HERE IF I PUT 11 OF THESE ON THE WEIGHT WITH HER THEY WEIGHT THE SAME. IT IS EVEN MORE RETARDED THAN THE AMERICAN SYSTEM. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41036984
America uses "pounds" as weight British currency is pounds. Britain confirmed ALPHA
>>
>>41036984
every measuring system is arbitrary, at least stone has some sort of tangible concept to it, the weight of a stone
every system seems stupid if you look at it by itself, the only reason most use metric is because it's a system that works well with science and engineering
there's still some nonsensical qualities to it though, ie. almost every unit of measurement's standard unit is in their base measurement (metre, second, etc) but for grams the standard unit is kilograms for some odd reason
>>
>>41036983
>23
Bish plz.
>>
>>41037038
>>
>>41037049
Lolol this is fun how many of these do you have?
>>
>>41036234
But they even serve grilled stuff that's only skin without any breads
>>
>>41034038
I cried watching this because I'm blasting tren right now. those poor people.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.