[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/, after an event that took place last saturday, i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

File: 1490278360400.jpg (19KB, 320x442px) Image search: [Google]
1490278360400.jpg
19KB, 320x442px
Hello /fit/, after an event that took place last saturday, i'm ready to kill myself and take out as many people as I can with me. To avoid this, i wanted to ask you guys if you know a daily excercise or exercises that I can do to be in shape? or you know, look in the mirror and don't feel like killing myself.
>>
post event in
>lmaogr33nt3xt
>>
File: 1471400485496.jpg (78KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471400485496.jpg
78KB, 478x640px
>>41033698
I'd start with bench press and dead lift.
Those are the two exercises I've enjoyed the most over the years.

I hate myself a little less each month. I'm still a fucking piece of shit cuck because of my cheating oneitis gf, but hopefully I'll get better (and maybe even over it) some day.
>>
>>41033698
you could start by reading the fucking sticky
>>
File: Me.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>41033716
I don't want to go too much into detail but it goes this way
>Been a shitposter for a long time
>Decide i'm tired of suffering
>Time to try the normie lifestyle
>Get fixed up, try to look better, laugh at every shitty normie joke, have to listen to some idiots complain about stupid stuff.
>Things don't go well, end up fucking up last saturday in a party
>tfw put so much effort and i don't have anything to show for it
>tfw wasted so much time with these normalfags and it didn't help

God i fucking hate everything, but i'm willing to try again.
>>
>>41033727
Going to check it out, but i would like to hear you guys, because you've been at it for a while, i trust your personal experience more
>>
>>41033744
I take it back, the only thing I got out of it is alcoholism
>>
>>41033744
the teenage years are a ride my little friend
>>
File: 1485427170845.png (587KB, 625x918px) Image search: [Google]
1485427170845.png
587KB, 625x918px
>>41033744
I don't think you get a normie award for just being a normie. What did you expect would happen? Disappointment often comes from unrealistic expectations.

>>41033759
you don't become an alcoholic in 3 days.

>>41033780
also this
>>
>>41033780
I've already wasted them, right now i'm quite older and i'm having buyers remorse over my entire life
>>
>>41033744
how did you fuck up?
>>
>>41033784
I've been doing this for over 3 years, not 3 days. seriously, I did waste plenty of time
>>41033787
Can't tell, i want to forget about it as soon as possible, everytime i think about it i want to end it
>>
>>41033744
The people on this site who are double agents and part-time normies have always been that way. A non-normie can't become a normie. They're just too different.
>>
>>41033798
3 YEARS TRYING TO BECOME A NORMIE, GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>41033698
life is a bitch to you and immidietly you threaten to end it on an online image forum? like we give a fuck. here i give you 2 options: die like the little bitch you are and end your pathetic life. or grab life by the balls improve yourself like no other fucker ever would.

not that i give a shit.
>>
>>41033831
That's why i made the thread in the first place man, i want to improve, i don't want to throw everything away.
>>
>>41033744
You don't have to do stuff that you don't enjoy. You can still hate normies for laughing at facebook memes. But you're not better than a normie when you're wasting your time with 4chinning and alcoholsim - that's as bad as wasting your time drinking 5 times more expensive drinks in clubs and getting stds from cheap bitches. Most guys on /fit/ don't identify with beeing a normie since they want to improve their bodies and brains - a lot of guys here are stuying some technical subejct in university.
Just do useful shit you enjoy. I like squatting heavy (for my standards). I feel great when I know I have 2x my bodyweight on my back and the hormorne response from squatting gives me nice feels. You can also try HIITing, youre so excausted afterwards that you're too tired to kill yourself but on the other hand you feel that you have accomplished something on that day. That also gives you confidence. You don't get a gf in a place where you feel wrong like in clubs but in places where you aren't nervous and don't need to act autismo.
For the beginning I would advise you to do something that's really exhausting for the I-accomlished-something-part.
>>
>>41033869
I really enjoy playing soccer, i've been doing really good with that, there is a tournament in my town, maybe i should enter with a team? that way i have to prepare myself even if i don't want to
>>
>>41033698
your will to conform is like that of an eighth grader. working out won't make you any less of a misanthropic drunk.

you're seriously filling yourself with depressants, then wondering why you're depressed? this isn't a tough equation to solve here, my guy

that being said, work out anyway. it's a huge improvement to quality of life
>>
>>41033911
I'm willing to cut down alcohol, sodas and fast food, i really want to improve my life
>>
>>41033698
Read the sticky faggot
>>
File: aCqVMH3.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
aCqVMH3.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>41033884
Sure, go for it.
>>
>>41033698
OP, we here really know what's the best advice for you and that is to kill yourself, I'm not kidding. IT gets worse.
>>
>>41033962
Oh man, i really don't want to do it, my family has invested too much in me, i really feel like i can't let them down
>>
File: 1455513858187.jpg (59KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
1455513858187.jpg
59KB, 506x506px
>>41033744

Oh you little whiney cunt, you fucking drank too much and let spurg-flag fly out didn't you?

YOU:
>OH I gave up before I even started anything
>But then I decided to try, ONE TIME, at something
>It didn't go well so now I know I was right to give up
>Now imma cry-whine to people who really don't give a shit about me
>Imma kill mahself... I swear it

Damn kid, just turn 17 or what?

It's not that hard. In America you can literally be fucking 73 IQ and still be successful. We've setup the system so that a literal retard can thrive.

What you're problem is, is that you've probably had SHIT for male role models.

This isn't a fucking accident. Please check in on /POL/ to see exactly why that is.

But the answer isn't to kill yourself, it's stop being such a fucking 'victim/cunt/woman-in-a-mans-body/shut-in faggit'.

Realize that sex isn't everything, although you may think it is. Again this is society telling you that.

You need to disconnect from MASS MEDIA, get active, STOP BEING LAZY (YOU KNOW YOU ARE) and do SOMETHING, ANYTHING that is productive and will give you pride in yourself.

Then maybe check out Starting Strength, when you actually challenge yourself is when you'll see results. No one is going to give it to you, you little mentally imbalanced nu-male product of modern 'society'.
>>
>>41033698
The question here is, do you even lift? I mean, what the fuck are you doing here if you don't lift or do any bodyweight exercise?

Anyways, have a hobby, OP. Normies are always boring, don't be like them.
>>
>>41034006
That is exactly what i will do, i'm tired of being a loser, i'm not here to whine at you guys, i want to get better
>>
>>41033933
then cut that shit out, already

it's another episode of "hurr i'm making bad life decisions and i completely understand why my life a shit, but fries and beer is tasty escapism >:'^("
>>
All right, going to start today then, i have been reading starting strength, I'm ready to follow it, thanks for motivating me, i will check back in 1 week to thank you guys again
>>
>>41033698
>implying lifting will ever cure your issues
>>
>>41034030

Dude,

It's painfully apparent and obvious your happiness is almost entirely dependent on what others think of you.

This is not how men operate. Men have only one real thing that is expected of them, and this one thing is true throughout every nation in the world, and that one thing is: Results.

Men used to go out and hunt, and either you hunted or gathered or what the fuck ever, you either DID or DID NOT bring back enough to feed the tribe. There was no inbetween.

Whereas with women they deal with things indirectly and in degrees. Meaning the soup that they cooked was good, but it could have been better if.... or if and when, or maybe... etc. etc.

Right now you can't feel good about yourself because you're not pulling any weight. You know that right now you can't be useful to anyone. No one needs you.

We'll find the situation where you can PROVIDE. For example, in a social situation you can provide humor you memorize some jokes, or you can provide being the person someone needs to tell a joke too, if you just honestly laugh.

Archtypes, since you're a computer person who calls others 'normies', maybe your the booky smart type. Read up on some of that shit, you might be surprised to find out some of those famous psychiatrists like Jung might not just be famous because they referred to a cigar as a dick and wanted to fuck your mom.

The world is so full of possibility and potential and is so wonderfully complicated, that I'm sure you're just overwhelmed with choice.

A big first step becoming you're own island.

The second part of my message is try, try ,try and succeed on pushing off this whole 'victim' fashion bullshit that is so ever present in our society.

Right now it's in FASHION to be a victim, and to be as loud about it as possible. It's not becoming of anyone that has two nuts and a cock between their legs.

A rich man doesn't tell people how rich he is. meditate on that.
>>
>>41033698
You won't do it, fag
>>
>>41033698
Bridge jumps for time.

You try to jump off a bridge for the longest time possible.

It's sort of an endurance training method, but totally not cardio. Really high intensity, you feel the full force of gravity too.
>>
>>41034180
Hahaha you're so funny, please tell me another one.
>>
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>41033698
yes, but believe me the prison bros will teach it to you themselves, it involves sucking dick.

good riddance idiot, sent this to the FBI https://tips.fbi.gov/
>>
File: images (3).jpg (10KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
10KB, 261x193px
>>41034224
Fuck you
>>
>>41033698
>>41033744
Dude op please tell me im getting scared i have a party too coming up. Is everything ok btw? People always forget, trust me they do. Maybe you'll never forget but they will. Good luck and stay positive. PS dead people cant remember things KEK
>>
>>41033698
why would you post a picture of a dude who just got shot in the face and his skull is reverberating from the force?
>>
>>41033744
>try the normie lifestyle
Normies are bad, don't fall for their shitty "happy healthy fun XDD" lifestyle
>>
>>41033962
This, life is a series of shit happening and either you overcome it or you die
>>
>>41033798

accepting that it happened and talking about it
is what's gonna help you move on, not the other way around stupid
>>
File: fitadvice.png (70KB, 1277x514px) Image search: [Google]
fitadvice.png
70KB, 1277x514px
>>41034006
For posterity.
>>
>>41034789
Because that is how i was feeling at the moment
>>
>>41033744
You can never be a normie.You can pretend to be one,but inside you'll hate every second of it
>>
File: 1428705692477.png (469KB, 566x668px) Image search: [Google]
1428705692477.png
469KB, 566x668px
>>41033786
>i'm having buyers remorse over my entire life
>>
>>41033698
tell us your story op
>>
>>41033784
Why the computer is not powered on in the first pic ?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.