[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brehs I tried to hit on 2 girls today and they just ignored me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: why_tho.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
why_tho.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
Brehs I tried to hit on 2 girls today and they just ignored me.
Like they literally did not acknowledge me and kept walking. This was the first time I tried to strike up a conversation with a girl (in this case 2) and I failed hard as fuck. Is it because I am a 5'7" manlet?
Where did I fuck up?
I just said
>Hey can I ask you a question?
Thats it. What can I do better next time??
>>
It's because you're a manlet. You're shorter than middle school children dude
>>
>>41027839
Ask the fucking question don't ask if you can ask, never put the ball in a girls court they're too passive.
>>
>>41027839
Don't worry about it, just keep trying. There's billions of girls.

Just ask the question, don't ask if you can ask it.
>>
Keep trying. You'll get more "No's" than you will "yes's". You only lose if you don't try again
>>
how did you plan on the conversation going? just curious
>>
>>41027896
I was with a buddy and he wanted to know how old they both are. I went ahead and wanted to ask how old they are and then keep talking about what they are doing at this place etc.
>>
>>41027883
alright, Im gonna keep going. My buddy never hits on girls because of exactly that reason. He fears rejection and I dont know how to feel right now. I mean I didnt win anything and he was kinda right..
>>
>>41027865
but why did they just ignore me?
>>
>>41027914
If they're young asking how old they are can come off kinda dicey/creepy depending on how you ask it.
Ask what school they go to instead, or what they're studying if they're college-aged. That should give you an idea, and more talking points.
>>
>>41028019
ok thanks for the tip
>>
File: 1478018371245.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1478018371245.gif
1MB, 260x260px
I have no trouble picking up girls and the universal truth behind it is that I don't try to pick them up. I just talk to them and wait for a natural opening. If it doesn't click oh well. I've been lifting for 3 years I'm 6' and 190 pounds at about 13% (last time I got measured.) While I'm nowhere near my goals, in rural America I'm like a fucking God because I'm not obese. I've got two women right now who are both head over heels for me, before that I was living with and dating two girls at the same time. I can't even explain how it happened, I just ended up going to bed with a girl on each arm. It was fucking crazy, I don't even have good abs. So best advice I can give is just be nice, talk to them like normal human beings, and don't make it seem like your desperate.
>>
>>41027839

My fucking god anon who does that. Just cat call them or some shit, play the douchebag role no one can fuck with you.

Also, post pic so we can see how attractive you are. If you have a pretty face then that MIGHT make up for your pitiful height.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.