[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Find someone on dating site who says she does Tri >sweet,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (26KB, 600x267px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
26KB, 600x267px
>Find someone on dating site who says she does Tri
>sweet, have been thinking about it too
>chat her up
>things go decently well
>stalk her on FB and Insta
>find out she's a fucking fattie who does tri

How do I bail /fit/? And how do you even compete for 2 years in tri and still be a fattie? I don't understand.

Also, her profile said "normal build".
>>
unmatch unfried remove block etc
>>
>>41027443
Also, how are women so deceptively good at taking pictures that don't reveal shit like that?
>>
>>41027443

>Profile said "normal build"
Fat people always think they're average. It's kind of like the opposite of anorexia where skinny people think they're fat.

>How do you even compete for 2 years in tri and still be a fattie?
Eating too much unhealthy crap can ruin the most intense training in the world. Go watch the finish line at a marathon; there are SO FUCKING MANY people with belly and arm fat because they think training hard excuses you from eating well.
>>
What tris has she completed? Sprint and olympic are easymode that even morbid obese people can do.
>>
>>41027456
>unfried
kek
>>
>nvm i didn't know you were a fat

that easy op. don't be a puss.
>>
>>41027443
Just respond with one word messages until she gets the hint, that's what I do
>>
I worked in bike shops for three years. Triathletes are literal shit heads, and most triathlons are just feel good events that "challenge" you.

Also, there's nothing impressive about being shit in three different disciplines of fitness.
>>
File: S.gif (2MB, 713x504px) Image search: [Google]
S.gif
2MB, 713x504px
skip to S
>>
>>41027443
>Also, her profile said "normal build".
Like this guy >>41028005 said, fatties are hugely invested in claiming themselves as the "normal" that regular people deviate from, it's a huge part of their denial that they're horrible gross whales.
>>
>>41027460
In my experience if the majority of a girls photos are only head shots then I can correctly assume she's a fatty, and any other photos of her are chosen very selectively.
Women take a lot of pictures anyway, it's bound that a few of them happened to be just the right angle to make them look thin.
>>
>>41028025
I have friends that weigh 250lbs plus who have completed multiple Ironmans
>>
>>41027443
>compete

There's about a dozen people in a tri who are competing.
Just like marathons, everyone else is there for participation goodboy points.

And being fat is normal build these days.

Triathlon is a runners game. Hope you are good runner, who happens to enjoy a quick bath and a commute cycle prior.

It is hard to out exercise a poor diet.
>>
>>41029662
Every person pushing themselves as hard as they can or chasing a PR is competing you retard. Trying to catch the person in front of you is competing.
>>
>>41029551
This
Normies want to be special in any way possible while fat fucks desperately try to convince others they're "normal" because they want to make everyone down to their level
>>
Put some pics of her with her face blurred, given that you are in this board you might just have body dismorphia.
>>
>>41030080
kek
>>
>>41029457
The motto of triathletes is "why suck at one sport when you can suck at three"
we are proud of that
Of course its impressive
what three sports do you train for? and do you still suck at them as well?
>>
>>41027443
"You're fat. I'm bailing."
>proceed to bail

How fucking hard is it, you gutless cunt?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.