[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit did farmer's walks for the first time today and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images (3).jpg (25KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
25KB, 460x320px
Holy shit did farmer's walks for the first time today and they are fucking amazing. This shit works most of your upper body and your forearms hurt like a motherfucker. I didn't have that bar with the special handles so just did it with kettlebells and they work. Thoughts on this wonderful exercise?
>>
>>41026052
been doing them for the past few years, currently 5pl8.
>>
>>41026129
Holy shit 5pl8 on each arm? Hearing that just made me twice as motivated
>>
>>41026384
>he isn't at least able to walk a mile with two plates in each hand
what the fuck have you been doing?
>>
Yeah sure they're good, but you can't fit them into a schedule with squats and deadlifts, so that's that.
>>
>>41026444
why not?
>>
>>41026444
Why not? I have both of those in my routine and going to start implementing them on my non diddly days
>>
>>41026444

i can understand not doing them on same days as deadlifts. But what about squats?
>>
Where do you start with these? Like I deadlift 3pl8, squat 2pl8. I'm thinking like 60s on each arm and then increment by 5s?
>>
>>41026453
Well you can't do them before deadlifts. And after (on the same day) doesn't work so well either. On the same day as squats? I guess it could work, i never tried it.
>>
File: 1485503786744.jpg (26KB, 554x595px) Image search: [Google]
1485503786744.jpg
26KB, 554x595px
>do farmer's walk
>actively transforming yourself into a manlet
>>
>>41026052
I did them for the first time on the weekend and yeah they destroy forearms. I can't do reverse curls or anything that puts a lot of pressure on my wrists but these are perfect for me.
>>
>>41026052
good way to destroy your ankles and knees senpai
stick to squats and if you want your forearms to hurt like a motherfucker do wrist curls
>>
>>41026129
Do you mean 495 total weight? Trap bar?
>>
>>41026384
>>41026926
hex bar, dunno how much it weighs though.

Usually walk like 20 meters in a straight line.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.