[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just diagnosed with bipolar. Idk what to do or where to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: download-1.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download-1.png
3KB, 225x225px
Just diagnosed with bipolar. Idk what to do or where to go to talk about it
>>
friends, family, psychologist

not on a ssbbw gainer fetish forum
>>
>>41025864
just make sure you eat your fucking looney pills, I fucking hate your kind because you always thing you are cured and never take your shit and then you end up drunk banging on the door of a clinic in the middle of the night because you want to buy some food
>>
File: 7EQS0y2.jpg (46KB, 1052x654px) Image search: [Google]
7EQS0y2.jpg
46KB, 1052x654px
>>41025864
>>
>>41025864
>diagnosed
>idk what to do

how? why wouldnt your doctor tell you
>>
>>41025864
What do the banana and 4 coconuts represent?
>>
>>41025864
Got a friend who has crazy bipolar. She never takes her meds and instead does a lot of drug abuse.

Don't do this.
Take your pills, mellow your ups and soften the downs, and treat the whole thing with the make hay while the sun is shining.
Also remember that the impulsive thoughts that you romantasise in your head are not living life to the max, they're obnoxious and selfish things that you need to control and examine with a step back
>>
>>41025864
My husband has bipolar (manic depressive). If you live in a place where weed is legal look into getting a 1:1 ratio thx/cbd strain to medicate with.

Any jokes about drug use aside do you know what kind of drugs they're going to start pumping you with now? Lithium gave my husband permanant hand tremors. The abilify made his piss an unnatural green (like ever drink way too many energy drinks and your pee was green? Worse than that. The pills don't have any dye either they were white).

I have watched him go from cutting himself with a razor daily, crying and having the worst depressive episodes ever to having one once every few months if that and usually only because something happened to start it.

Therapy is good. Be open with those around you about how you feel and don't bury it.

If my husband can go from a child institutionalized in his teens for behavior and suicide attempts to being at absolute peace on most days (comparatively there's always still some depression there) then I'm confident it can help you too.

I'm not saying don't take your meds I'm saying try this first if it's a possibility.

Incredible power is the strain my husband uses but any 1:1 ratio, probably indica will likely help. If you can find Harlequin that was what he used before with good results as well.

The 1:1 ratio will make it so you don't get the effects like anxiety from the weed so just relax if you've never tried it.

If you're against weed then your meds may or may not work for you and it's going to be a long period of trial and error to see what works for you. Good luck anon.

That being said there's a board on 4chan for advice and this kind of discussion would probably be better there since fitness is more about lifting and nutrition rather than overall general health
>>
>>41026182
>She never takes her meds and instead does a lot of drug abuse.
literally my sister in law described right here >>41025922
sure is fun watching a coked up drunk half naked slut trying to strangle her 3 years old daughter
>>
wanna cuddle?
>>
>>41025864
I have it too brother, go to the NHS if youre in England
also, who else /Bipolar Express/ here?
>>
File: 1454346376374.png (597KB, 706x852px) Image search: [Google]
1454346376374.png
597KB, 706x852px
narcissistic personality disorder masterrace reporting in
give me attention
>>
Who cares? You're just gonna get mad when they try to help anyways, faggot.
>>
>>41025864
Med fag here. Ask me away on psychiatric conditions.
>>
>>41026473
>>41026428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh_gifvRh50
what do you think about this brah?
>>
>>41026498
Ain't nobody got time for that
>>
Don't freak out
>>
Niggers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.