[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I decided it's time I get /fit/. I've been fat my entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1491358564829.jpg (35KB, 634x619px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491358564829.jpg
35KB, 634x619px
I decided it's time I get /fit/. I've been fat my entire life and I need the change.

My problem is, I'm confused as to how my diet should be. Or how much exercise I should be doing. Throw in suggestions, here's a bit of info about me for reference:

6'3, 243lb (215lb goal), walk 3 miles a day (4 days a week).
I eat when I'm bored and I want to cut that shit. I only eat habits so I need a new habit. I'm surrounded by meat at home and it's difficult to deny, though I'm not sure if that's much of an issue.

Thanks in advance.
>>
i always wanted to bang a dwarf woman. where can i find one?
>>
>>41020649
Irrelevant.
>>
>>41020664
>calculate your TDEE with sedentary modifier
>eat 500-1000 under until you're at your goal weight

you don't need to do any exercise to drop weight
>>
>>41020686
>you don't need to do any exercise to drop weight

Oh shit.
Given that's the case, if I lose weight do I lose potential to make massive gains?
>>
READ THE STICK
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>41020692
no. if you never lifted before you will get noob gains regardless when you do it. that's why it's best to start ASAP. as a noob you can cut at high deficit and still make amazing progress during that time.

being lean has much more benefits than being fat when it comes to building muscle. read this for more http://www.strongerbyscience.com/being-strong-is-not-an-excuse-to-be-fat-and-being-fat-is-probably-holding-you-back/

what's your current body fat %? if i was you i'd stat cutting and lifting now. noob gains don't last very long and you'll be lucky if they last more than 7 months. average for them is about 6-8 months depending on your lifestyle. when you get to around 10-13% bf you can start slow bulk never going above 15% then cutting back to 10-13% and repeating the cycle over and over again. https://rippedbody.com/how-to-bulk/

you don't need shit. eat clean, remove all soda and sugar from your diet, count calories and get at least 8 hours of sleep per night. that's all you need for good gains. most supplements are a meme apart from essential 13 vitamins which can easily be gotten from food and fish oil. vitamin D is another one which can be beneficial depending on where you live. if you can get around 30 min of sun per day then you don't need it, otherwise it's a must.
>>
File: ineffective.jpg (69KB, 283x300px) Image search: [Google]
ineffective.jpg
69KB, 283x300px
>>41020638
>6'3
>Wanting to lose weight
Just embrace the blobmode.
>>
File: 4 huevos.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
4 huevos.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
I just ate 4 huevos and half a slice of white bread for breakfast, is it too much?
How many calories is this approx?
>>
>>41020825
Do your own god damn math you lazy fucker.
>>
>>41020825
>Mehican intellectuals
>>
I've just started to dump some kegs. I've got a discord up called diabetes Dodgers. In the only member because I just made it. If you want someone to keep you motivated.. get in:

https://discord.gg/sy9av
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.