[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna start eating roids and get a body like this You can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Gonna start eating roids and get a body like this
You can't stop me
>>
gl
>>
>>41015864
but why when this is achievable natty
>>
>>41015879
This. It'll take significantly longer, but it's doable. Bodybuilders in the 1800s only had access to subpar lifting facilities and techniques. They ate meat every day and got big through effort alone since steroids weren't invented until the next century.
>>
>>41015864
We can't, but your genetics will.
>>
>>41016042
Show me someone from the 1800s who looked like this.

And while people like you and >>41015879 are correct, why swim the Atlantic when you could just get on a plane?
>>
File: cHkfF65.jpg (480KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cHkfF65.jpg
480KB, 1600x1200px
>>41015864
thats not how it works!! thats not how any of this works!
>>
>>41016071
Because when you roid and get a physique people will be asking "did you roid?" and you either have to lie all the time which smashes your ego or you tell the truth and will be disrespect and classified as a cheater
>>
>>41016065
In what way will genetics stop him getting a body like this?

Note he said body, not face.

I await your answers with baited breath...
>>
>>41015879
good luck
>>
File: octavi1.jpg (66KB, 490x694px) Image search: [Google]
octavi1.jpg
66KB, 490x694px
>>41016071
My face is already like that, but I want to have this face. Need to inject test for masculinization
>>
>>41016098
Only if you live in a third world country where steroids are illegal and considered "cheating".

Also, most people cannot tell if someone is on steroids. 99% of people who don't lift would just think that people who are big have been hitting the gym. Most "normies" don't even realise you put on mass by eating rather than just lifting. Hell, most people still use phrases like "toning" and think you can spot burn belly fat by doing sit ups.

A few people will admittedly bandy around the "steroid user" accusations to any guy who is big, but people do this for loads of guys anyway. Even someone who is considered small by the average /fit/ user will get people thinking they use gear even though they don't.

So you're fucked either way.

Maybe just don't give a fuck what idiots think, if you can manage that.
>>
>>41016124
Well yeah, do it then.

Make sure you do your research though. The only reason anyone EVER messes themselves up using gear is when they don't bother do their basic reading first.
>>
>>41016071
These 2 off the top of my head.
>hurr no chest they're small guys xD
Yes, they have small chests. That's because large chests were considered feminine at the time so no exercise was ever invented that would train the chest. The mid 1900s saw the invention of the floor press which would later evolve into the bench press. Again, like I said, they had access to only (by today's standards) subpar lifting facilities and techniques. They still look great.
>>
>>41016245
I stand corrected then on my first point.

My point about swimming vs, flying the Atlantic still stands though.
>>
>>41016071
m8 i don't think anyone has ever swam across the atlantic
>>
File: 1371570548_muzhskiye-popki-1.jpg (57KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
1371570548_muzhskiye-popki-1.jpg
57KB, 334x500px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.