[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fastest way to lose 4 lbs. by Wednesday? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1483594743558.jpg (12KB, 200x263px) Image search: [Google]
1483594743558.jpg
12KB, 200x263px
What's the fastest way to lose 4 lbs. by Wednesday?

I'm currently at 190 lbs. (thanks SS) and need to be at 186 lbs. so I can pass a medical exam to commission with the military. My PFT score is close to the max and my BMI is already in the right range.

Should I stop lifting weights over the next few days so I can try to lose some muscle? I worry if I just aim for fat loss I won't see progress fast enough, since the muscle weighs the most.
>>
take 2 good shits
>>
Start psmf now and do not eat any salt. You will probably drop double.
>>
>>41014775
Just cut like a fighter would for a weigh in. No food barely any water and saunas. Easily lose enough.

The military should make an exception for you being over on BMI though if you're muscular - not if you're fat
>>
>>41014787

Yeah, I'll probably take a laxative the night before to make sure everything is flushed out.

The main thing I'm wondering is if I can lose weight faster if I stop lifting weights for a few days, or if it will have the opposite effect.
>>
>>41014775
Literally just stop eating. If you absolutely have to lose the weight dont eat anything at all till you feel like you are about to die, then eat a salad and continue to fast. Then the day you need the weight gone be sure to sweat alot, maybe do some extreme running or hit the sauna
>>
>>41014842
Just do cardio instead of lifting for a couple days. For one it will help you on the PFT (except on pullups really) and two you will lose some weight if you don't eat much as well.
>>
>>41014840
>The military should make an exception for you being over on BMI though if you're muscular - not if you're fat
Also this, doesnt the military have any rules for this? I think the weight limit is for fatties, not fitties
>>
>>41014775

go into ketosis and fast the day or so before.
>>
>>41014842
If all variables remain the same then ofcourse lifting makes you lose weight. Calories in calories out, if you dont replace lifting with some other exercise you arnt burning those calories if your food intake is the same. This is basic shit you should have learned in grade school
>>
>>41014775
If you're not fat then youll tape out. Also if your PFT and CFT are high you either get exempt from the body fat test or you get free percentages off. 4 lbs wont matter. Im 13 over my max and have been for a while now. Youre good.
>>
>>41014893
Not true, even if you're a fitty you need to be under a certain weight for specific MOS, for example a pilot will die if they are too high or too low in weight when they eject.
>>
>>41014893

Not sure if there are exceptions, but my BMI should be fine. My neck is pretty thick and my waist and hip circumference give me a number that should be well within the limits.

It's just the poundage that I'm worried about, since I'm 4 lbs. over for my height.

But yeah, it's really bureaucratic and arbitrary in some cases for fit people. They just needed some metric to help screen out fatties, and so this is how the military sets the limits.
>>
>>41014826
Seconding this. psmf is a protein-sparing modified fast. Look for Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss diet.
>>
>>41014775
It takes a few weeks (like 5+) without lifting to actually lose muscle weight, strength drops earlier.

So your best bet is get into a calorie deficit and as this guy said
>>41014826
No salt. Avoid that water retention.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.