[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me 1 year ago >no gf, fat, not very smart >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>Be me 1 year ago
>no gf, fat, not very smart
>can't talk to girls
>realize I need to change
>start trying to better myself
>start lifting, and reading alot

Fast forward

>me now
>6'2 190lbs solid 6/10
>fit and a little more smart
>still no gf
>can talk to ugly girls, no prob, but still can't talk to attractive girls tho

How the fuck are you supposed to get a non-shit gf? i thought lifting would make girls like me. Instead, I'm now an unapproachable beast, and lack the nerve to take initiative with women.

>tfw still no gf
>>
>>41011870
Approach pretty girls ,you fagget or become the gay twink you were meant to be
>>
File: wouldnotbang.jpg (85KB, 680x846px) Image search: [Google]
wouldnotbang.jpg
85KB, 680x846px
Put yourself into the same mindset as when you're talking to the ugly girls. Try to do pic related on them in your head to help.
>>
>>41011870
No amount of lifting is going to fix that dirty wash cloth of a personality you got there anon
>>
File: 1479363776073.png (394KB, 598x564px) Image search: [Google]
1479363776073.png
394KB, 598x564px
>>41011870
> implying being /fit/ cures autism
>>
sign up for this site op. It changed my life for the better then i cancelled when i had downloaded everything off it

http://thepopularclub.com/
>>
>>41013212
can you elaborate?
>>
>>41011870
You have to be intelligent, attractive, and around young hormonal girls. You have the height down so that's a plus. Think of whatever you want in a woman, and the equivalent on a guy. Strive to be that.
>>
>>41013397
the audio lectures specifically turned my life around.
>>
>>41013435
how ? did you realize something you did wrong or what?
>>
>>41013469
the guy who made the lectures has a somewhat radical way of thinking and explaining social interaction
>>
>>41011870
>6'2
>190

You're not a beast. That should be GOAT tier physique for women if you're cut.
>>
>>41012692
Or realize they're just human beings and they're not going to kill you if you talk to them?
>>
>>41013489
alright well ill check the website out.
>>
>>41013397
I can elaborate for you.

OP is a shill post to promote some BS self help website to steal your hard earned $$$$

nothink personnel, kid
>>
File: 1441916359817.png (98KB, 288x277px) Image search: [Google]
1441916359817.png
98KB, 288x277px
>>41011870
OP, I'm pretty similar.
Was fat, started lifting, and looked like a solid 6/10. Kinda like bear mode.
Still couldn't and can't talk to attractive girls. I can't even talk properly to women higher than 4/10. And I'm still here, 22 years old, a virgin that knows no women. There are no women in my environment. And this isn't going to change the next 4 years.
I'm studying physics and there aren't much women in physics.

So yeah, just wanted to say that getting fit and smart won't help you get a gf or laid. Your shit character isn't going to change.
>>
>>41011870
you didn't work on your social skills.
>>
>>41012692
Do this.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.