[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw actually like eating chicken breast >tfw constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1487562192189.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487562192189.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>tfw actually like eating chicken breast
>tfw constantly see people shitting on it

I-Is there something wrong with me? Just season it, put a little bit olive oil on it and cook it in the oven for like 30 minutes. It's delicious as fuck.

I do hate broccoli though, fuck that, spinach all the way
>>
>>41007680
Some people don't know what seasonings are. They throw it on the pan, take it off, eat it, and complain it's bad
>>
>>41008262
I actually eat my chicken this way with a bit of spicy sauce
>>
Had a friend that had been baking chicken breast and complaining how nasty it was. I tried it and it was dry as fuck. Showed him how to boil chicken and he never went back. Really is the best next to grilling imo
>>
>>41008279
Hot sauce can make anything taste good.
>>
>>41008283
Boil? Like, actually putting it in hot water or am I missing something. Americans confuse the fuck outta me tbqh. I always just cook it in a pan with seasoning
>>
>>41007680

What am I missing? I'm assuming you are +20 years old and are now talking about how chicken breast tastes like?

Haven't you made these observations many many years ago?
>>
chicken breast with pepper and salt pan fried is GOAT
>>
>>41008305

Put breasts/tenders in the pan, and fill with water up to the top of the chicken, not too much. Cook on med heat while flipping every minute or so. I season initially but most of it will be lost in the water, and season again once the water boils out. Cook until water is gone and brown slightly and you're done. It will literally be falling apart, juicy and tender if you do it right
>>
>>41008283
>idiot teaches an idiot
>>
>>41007680
the only thing that is wrong with you is that you're autistic enough to believe that anybody gives a fuck that you like chicken.
>>
chicken, broccoli, and rice is unironically my favourite meal
>>
>>41008326

cooking chicken in a pan with water is actually underrated
>>
>>41008283
> went from shitty dry chicken to shitty wet chicken
>>
I hated broccoli until I tried tenders ten
Shit is delicious but expensive as fuk
>>
>>41007680
>Dice up chicken breast into bite-size nuggets
>Marinate in 3 TBSP of lemon juice for like 20 minutes
>Dump chicken and juice into frying pan on medium-high heat with 1 TBSP olive oil
>Fry up until nice and crispy
>Season with black pepper
Delicious as FUCK. I eat this shit every day and do NOT miss my old diet.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if you people really have never used a slow cooker. Shit's easy and tasty and you can mass produce meals for the week.
>>
I make buttered Chicken breast.

Shit is tasty, moist and healthy. Learn how to cook you faggots.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.