[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/ perma-bulk builtfat here >been struggling with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: skinflab.jpg (68KB, 900x631px) Image search: [Google]
skinflab.jpg
68KB, 900x631px
Hello /fit/
perma-bulk builtfat here
>been struggling with weight loss until my new diet as of 2 weeks ago
>Nothing but chicken breast and saute'ed veggies
>lost 20 pounds with the most minimal amount of cardio and my regular weight lifting routine
>started at 290 and want to hit 200, maybe 190?
am I going to have skin flabs like pic related?
>>
>>41006709
maybe this belongs in a QTDDTOT
>>
Naw, you wouldn't get anywhere as bad as the guy in the pic if you're reasonably built. This guy has very little muscle and was probably north of 300 pounds. If you did lose 90 pounds you'd prolly get some sagging tho, take it slow and google techniques to reduce it.
>>
>>41006892
my google-fu says that it might be unavoidable at this point even if I eat right
>>
>>41006709
getting super jacked helps man. Lose the weight then put on alot of muscle. Juice up if you have to.
>>
File: gainmusclebrah.jpg (65KB, 691x659px) Image search: [Google]
gainmusclebrah.jpg
65KB, 691x659px
>>
>>41007097
this picture is really extreme, it most likely wont be that bad. also depends on how your fat is distributed
>>
>>41007121
what happened to his side?
also
>that amount of roids
>>
>>41007266
I know he was in a very bad accident? They told him he'd never be very active again. Another one of those proved the Drs wrong stories
>>
>>41006892
I was close to 300 and I don't have that much, that guy was closer to 500
>>
>>41007121
The left is pretty aesthetic. The right looks like an overcooked potato.
>>
I'm in a similar boat, I was 285, took me 2 years to get to 270 and after I got serious I lost 15 pounds in 3 months (I weight 254 now).

I was getting loose skin, but I started focusing on lifting and the muscles are starting to take up a lot of the space under my skin, so it certainly helps.

If you do about 30 lbs a year, I think you can avoid the super loose skin as it is a living organ and will adjust over time to your size.
>>
>>41007419
You can go faster dude.

I went from 275 in Jan. 2016 to 175 in Apr. 2017 and I don't have loose skin, just layer of fat left over
>>
>>41007444
I don't think your body looks how you think it looks.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (150KB, 1028x627px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
150KB, 1028x627px
>>41007466
I should have clarified, I meant that my loose skin isn't bad. It might be more evident when I get closer to my goal weight but you don't need to go that slowly.
30lbs/yr is just over .5lbs a week. I averaged 1.5lbs a week.
>>
>>41007555
nice tits
>>
>>41007419

>>41007444
>>41007466
>>41007555

try autophay you phaggots
>>
>>41010520

*autophagy
>>
>>41007555
Is that really 175? How tall are you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.