[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started making noob gains and getting strong but my gyno didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1491546046285.jpg (124KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491546046285.jpg
124KB, 640x480px
Started making noob gains and getting strong but my gyno didn't go away

No matter what I'll always have fucking gyno because I can't afford surgery

Don't get me wrong I love lifting weights but I'll always be ugly and have bitch tits.

So what should I do now? Lift for strength only?

Gyno makes me want to kill myself honestly and reroll at life.

How do I hang in there fit?
>>
post gyno you fag
also have you tried like, i dunno, losing weight?
and then tried, i dunno, building some muscle?
and then tried, i dunno, sticking to that for a couple years?
>>
>>41005813
Have you tried reading my post?

I lost 80 lbs still got gyno. No I'm not posting that for some teenager to laugh at it.

And yea obviously built muscle faggot.
>>
>>41005813
gyno is breast tissue not fat. you cannot make it go away by building muscle or losing fat.
>>
>>41005823
>>41005825
yeah but having some pecs will, by contrats, make your gyno look less faggy

lot of gyno fags claim gyno and really theyre just fat
congrats on the 80 lbs weight loss but without context of where you started for all we know you could still be a land whale
>>
>>41005825
You think I should give up trying to increase bench and work on chest? Just go overhead Press instead as it'll never be aesthetic until I get surgery somehow.

I read building chest if you got gyno makes it even more visible and that's been my experience too
>>
>>41005846
240 lbs to 165 lbs at 5'11".

Lifts: (yea go ahead and laugh idc)
Squat 225
DL 315
Bench 195
>>
>>41005864
shit son
i dont know what to say if you really do have gyno
wish you the best of luck

if its any consolation, some BB have massive pecs and some gyno from all that drug use anbd dont look all that horrible

and again, congrats on the weight loss
>>
File: 1490548140390.png (113KB, 1619x606px) Image search: [Google]
1490548140390.png
113KB, 1619x606px
>>41005846
I keep thinking you are a skeleton desu and 13 or 14.
>>
>>41005805
OP If it's really that bad you can get Gyno surgery much cheaper in India for like 3 grand I think. Contrary to popular belief India has world class surgeons and many Americans fly over there for cheap plastic surgery because it's like a 10th of what it costs in America. Don't let this ruin your life.
>>
>>41005882
did i make you cry bro
dont be so salty, its a mogonlian frog posting forum you incel
>>
File: 2na7ajl.jpg (15KB, 213x190px) Image search: [Google]
2na7ajl.jpg
15KB, 213x190px
>>41005879
This isn't me but if I got that shredded here is how I'd look. The other night in the mirror I could see abs developing when flexed like a 4 pack and nice shoulders nice Traps nice Biceps etc. And then boom big old fucking tits flapping around.

Life is pretty cruel biologically speaking.

It's always been lose fat you fattie then I did and failed I went way over my calories tonight just binge eating and don't really give a fuck anymore.

But idk if I want to lift anymore.
>>
File: file-2.jpg (1MB, 1789x5504px) Image search: [Google]
file-2.jpg
1MB, 1789x5504px
>>41005904
If you can't take bantz prob shouldn't roast other people buddy boy
>>
>>41005913
yeah that really is unfortunate
fwiw, you dont look so bad
if you hadnt told me you had gyno i wouldnt have realized until a second look
normies arent as obsessed with all the little details as us autist are

i really dont know much but i believe those on gear do take certain drugs to reduce gyno, perhaps you can look into that
>>
Save up and get gyno surgery. It's not out of reach of anyone who is above the poverty line. Might take you a year or so but then it's done and you move on.
>>
File: yohimbine_infopic.png (36KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic.png
36KB, 587x436px
>>41005823
>I lost 80 lbs still got gyno

Newsflash: your body holds on to the fat in the torso to keep its vital organs safe. It's the alpha 2 receptors. Makes you burn the fat in those areas at a slower rate than the rest of the fat on, say, your arms or legs. So ex-fatties keep the bitch tits longer than expected, hence the assumed gyno.

Yohimbine + fasted cardio has helped a lot of people get rid of mantits and shed the last few pounds in the midsection to reveal abs.

inb4 "lol spot reduction" This doesn't claim to be spot reduction, it claims to change the way your body stores and uses fat. Completely different.
>>
https://malebreastsurgeryindia.com/gynecomastia.html
Dude it's literally like $1100 - $2500 in India, come on you don't have to pay $30,000 to have it done in America.
>>
anyone know how long you'd have to take off from training after getting gyno removal surgery? like how long until you can start benching normally again?
>>
>>41006916
"Patients are often given a compression garment to wear for the first few weeks after surgery; this helps to minimize swelling and offers support to the healing tissues. While vigorous exercise is typically off-limits for about 3 weeks, many men return to work or school within several days after their procedures."
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.