[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thirty minutes of olyptical >lifting weights for twenty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1490417583024.jpg (119KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490417583024.jpg
119KB, 1500x1500px
>thirty minutes of olyptical
>lifting weights for twenty minutes
>thirty minutes of treadmill
>climb four flights of stairs multiple times a day
>swim laps in a pool

Anything else you guys would recommend? I'm trying to get rid of my belly mainly but this is doing wonders for my stamina.

Are there any exercises I should be doing instead? Family said I only need the treadmill.

Any foods I should get into? I've cut back on how much I eat and I've started eating more soups but a friend says I gotta buy those power shakes and protein things.

What's some music you all listen to while working out?
>>
>>41005693
Taking dick up your asshole sounds like the cure to all your questions. For food you can lick up excess cum dripping out your ass. For music you can listen to your own shrieks as your rectum is torn in half. Alternatively you could kys.
>>
File: 1485622743570.jpg (56KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1485622743570.jpg
56KB, 640x621px
>>41005693
/fit/ will help you a lot more mate.

Get on SS or the Texas Method

Motivation, I'll just listen to a random hip hop playlist
But the real motivation is seeing fatasses on the street and knowing I'll never be that way
>>
>>41005693
You really have to read the sticky for some of these questions, friend.
>>
>>41005693
>lifting weights for twenty minutes

This is the most asinine thing I ever read. This is why I'm okay with not having friends. This is why I don't listen to people and have trust issues. This is actually WORSE than wanting to get toned.

What a useless caricature of a plan.
>>
>>41005693
>olyptical
Would it have killed you to have at least checked to see that it's spelled elliptical?
get off my /fitlit/
>>
>>41005837
Oh shit thought I was on /out/
whoops
>>
>>41005893
I'm reading through it now.

>>41005837
I haven't quite hit that level but I'm still ashamed of myself.

>>41005917
This is why I'm asking. The plan just doesn't seem right.
>>
>>41005693
Yeah that "routine" pretty fucking stupid and I'm actually curious as to how you came up with such idiotic shit.

Assuming you're not baiting then you ought to read the sticky. Afterwards, you can start asking the usual dumb beginner questions.
>>
>>41005956
Get a real routine. Lifting is not a timed endeavor. SS, strong lifts, etc.

Nothing else will help you lose weight like counting calories and doing a real plan. You think that you're sweating off your belly but you're not. Your friends will tell you that the cardio is what does it and they'll tell you their stories and they'll tell you to do some nonsense with 10lb dumbbells but their words are useless.
>>
File: 1485064443724.png (325KB, 706x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485064443724.png
325KB, 706x800px
>>41005777
>>
>>41005777
nice trips you angry faggot
>>
>>41006009
>>41005973
The friend I mentioned is the one who told me the routine. He's always exercising and shit so I figured he knew what he was doing.

The workout room also has one of those cable machines.
>>
23.5 hours of fork put-downs a day
>>
>>41006032
You don't have a lifting routine. You said you want to do 20 minutes of lifting. Are you dense?
>>
>>41006032
You have to be 18 to get on this website, buddy.

do us all a favor and go back to plebbit or whatever shithole you came from.
>>
>>41005777
Always got to be someone making a useless post.
>>
Read the sticky.
Lift for atleast an hour. Preferably starting strength, and you can do other stuff on top of it.
>>
>>41006045
Well I'm not doing that anymore.

The guide in the sticky is interesting. I've never exercised before and didn't have a need to. I was a stick until the end of high school when I suddenly started to gain weight. The strange part is I was more active at the time. [spoiler]Basketball, tennis, even football.[/spoiler]

Now I'm 70 pounds bigger and I want to do something about it.
>>
>>41006221
Spoiler tags pls
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.