[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 30 minutes of cardio daily a good way to increase weight loss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1491498282015.png (272KB, 524x372px) Image search: [Google]
1491498282015.png
272KB, 524x372px
Is 30 minutes of cardio daily a good way to increase weight loss? At the end of the 30 minutes ive jogged a total of 2.2 miles. Not looking for drastic changes, just curious to see how much it actually helps. Mostly wanted to increase my endurance.

Pic unrelated
>>
thats a pathetic distance in that amount of time
>>
Cardio is awful for your health.
>>
>>41005147
Yes it will help you lose weight assuming you don't compensate the lost calories with more eating.

Do it for the health benefits if anything. Also ignore the fp faggot, everyone starts somewhere.
>>
>>41005165
Im aware, but only wanted to work on keeping a constant pace

>>41005184
Yeah I dont eat more after jogging. Forgot to mention that im currently only eating 1700 calories
>>
>>41005165
This.

You aren't burning many calories when you walk at least half of your "run"
>>
>>41005147
I consider myself out of shape and I run a mile in 7 min. Up your game bruh
>>
>>41005219
This
>>
>>41005242
This.
I was doing 7 minute miles back in highschool and i was a fucking nerd who played games all day.
>>
>>41005147
>4.4mph
I can WALK faster than that. Hell, I can walk 7MPH.

NO, that's not doing shit for you, speed or time-wise. Fat burning doesn't even really START until 30 minutes. You need to spend an HOUR on it, and at least a 12-minute pace (5mph), a 10 minute pace (6mph) would be better for starters.
>>
>>41005219
>>41005242
>>41005317
I stated in the OP that I was originally only wanting to improve endurance.

I jog for 16 minutes at a pace of 5.2 mph, walk for 4 minutes at 3.2mph, jog another 6 minutes and walk the rest again. However I tried something different today that a friend recommended. The miles I mentioned was an estimate but its close to what I get to. Im not dying by the end of the jog, but I mostly explained it in the OP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.