[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads as of lately, every day there is a new one with over 300 replies.
What bothers me isn't you laughing at fat people, I suppose it's just human nature to look down on others to make yourself feel better.
What bothers me is the sheer ignorance you display.

Genetics do factor in when it comes to obesity, A LOT.
You morons are either:
1) too dense to comprehend this or
2) simply will not accept scientific truth when it goes against your beliefs.
But you will straight out of the bat accept statements such as "ARNOLD HAD GREAT GENES FOR BUILDING MUSCLE", yet with obesity obviously it's 100% the fatties fault.

For example: Bell, C. G., Walley, A. J., & Froguel, P. (2005). The genetics of human obesity. Nature reviews. Genetics, 6(3), 221–34. doi:10.1038/nrg1556
demonstrated between 0.4 and 0.8 GENETIC heritability of obesity.
How about that?

Oh what am I thinking, you will just hide your head in the sand and yell "fatty" or whatever, Yes I am a bit fat, but guess what, it's not a 100% my fault. Just like it's not a 100% fault that you are a DYEL hungry skeleton auschwitz.

Your genes matter and so do mine.
>>
Low quality bait

Low quality diet

Low quality discipline

Keep proving darwin right
>>
self hating fatty here. keep up the fat hate, it's the only way we'll learn
>>
File: 1486040894043.jpg (489KB, 793x965px) Image search: [Google]
1486040894043.jpg
489KB, 793x965px
nigger
>>
You're probably baiting, but either way, yeah, it is 100% the fatties fault. Weight gain is calories in calories out. Some peoples genes allow them to eat more calories because they have more calories out, sure, if that's your excuse for being a fat, undisciplined fuck who wants to die of heart failure by 30, that's your choice I guess. But telling people that its not their fault is tantamount to saying they have no control, which is downright misinforming them and like I said, even though I'm 99% sure this is bait, I'm too autistic to let even a troll espouse that mentality. You didn't inherit your shitty fucking diet.
>>
File: my_trap_card.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
my_trap_card.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
>>41004169

If you accept the premise that some people have more calories out, then you must also accept that some people by NATURE have less calories out. Nice way of refuting yourself there, bet you did great in your high school debate club, cuck. Now go get me a soda.
>>
>>41004091
Bait or not bait, nothing you're saying makes any difference. I'm not going be attracted to a fat woman, not for any reason, and nothing can change that. Also maybe 1 or 2 out of 100 obese people have some genetic disorder, the rest don't even TRY to lose weight in any sane, rational way, and the whole 'genetics' argument, coupled with the whole 'fat acceptance movement' nonsense just gives them license to give up trying.
>>
>>41004091
I miss Cute Tomato
>>
>>41004207
pants on head retarded
>>
>>41004260
Wow, nice "argument". I guess you win.
>>
>>41004229
So, by that logic everyone owes it to you to be skellys in order for you to get a hard on? No one asked about your sexual preferences, weirdo. Refute the scientific literature above or GTFO.
>>
>>41004207
?
I kinda don't even want to honor that unfortunate attempt at a response with one of my own, but here goes:
Some people have less calories out. No one has 0 Calories out. This means that some people can eat more than other people and still lose weight. This does not mean there are people who cannot lose weight. Even if my maintenance was something absurdly low, say, 500 calories a day, I could eat 400 calories a day and lose weight. If you want to test this, read the sticky, calculate your TDEE and cut under it by 1500 calories for a week. Usually you'd only cut by 1000 max but since you don't seem terribly bright or dedicated, 1500 is probably a safe number wiggle-room wise to see results (accounting for underestimations and such)
>>
Probably 1% of all fatties in the world have a legit medical excuse. The rest are will power lacking human wrecks that comfort themselves via food. If fat acceptance is okay then so is drug acceptance and rape acceptance.
>>
>>41004324
>Refute the scientific literature above or GTFO.
LOL I don't have to 'refute' anything, if fat people don't mate then they don't have children, therefore any so-called 'genetic' factor will be bred out of the human race anyway, and by the way you can't argue someone into being attracted to someone they're clearly not attracted to, and in fact that might even be considered a type of RAPE to even attempt it, so who's really in the wrong, here? You and the so-called 'fat acceptance' movement are SHAMING perfectly normal, healthy people like me for being attracted to normal, healthy women, instead of fat, unhealthy women; in essence they're trying to *coerce* me into having sex with them *against my will*; that's RAPE by any definition of the word. The whole 'fat acceptance' movement is therefore part of the RAPE CULTURE and should be rounded up and prosecuted for their crimes, and YOU should be banned for discussing it here, RAPIST.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.