[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest, is this the natural limit? How many years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: rgos.jpg (55KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
rgos.jpg
55KB, 500x696px
Let's be honest, is this the natural limit? How many years do you need to train in order to be this jacked?
>>
File: 640_2013_05_20_07_47_13.jpg (28KB, 640x962px) Image search: [Google]
640_2013_05_20_07_47_13.jpg
28KB, 640x962px
At least 10 years natty, 5 on gear.
>>
Depends on genetics but definitely achievable natty. 2-3~ years. He looks about 170-175lbs
>>
>>41003535
Definitely at least 5 years to reach this body

t. been lifting for 4 natty
>>
>>41003615

As I said depends on genetics. I've had friends that have a good build and put on a decent lean physique after 1-1.5 years. Then others that give 110% and still don't look that good after nearly 3.
>>
>>41003494
Definetly achievable natty ~9 years of lifting
>>
>>41003512
> fucknugget
>>
Definitely a huge genetic factor. I've been lifting one week and I'll be this big inside 6 months easy
>>
>>41003494

No, just the limit for what women find attractive.
>>
>>41003494
It's all relative to the relative ammount of time you've been sleeping and eating after lifting aproximate concurent periodically and on point. After a few weeks you should see the mirroring image of yourself inside a dream, almost lucid, you can't touch it though. Wake up then go to the gym. Drop the weight really hard on your face and fucking die
>>
File: 6876451312.jpg (34KB, 137x173px) Image search: [Google]
6876451312.jpg
34KB, 137x173px
>>41003747
chuckled desu
>>
>>41003494
this dude has like barely any muscles and low body fat. Go lift for less than a year, or 2 years depending on genetics and diet.
then go on a cut and boom
>>
>>41003494
You can't really. Ryan Gosling is what you'd call a "genetic freak"

What took him one year might take you 5+ years if you have genetics in the top 5%, and even then you are not guaranteed as good of a body. Still worth a try though
>>
>>41003494
5 years for that shit? Fuck that I'm bigger than that after 3 months
>>
Takes half a year to a year max
>>
>>41003494

Completely depends on your starting point. These "how many years to X" threads are retarded without a starting point.

Gosling is 6'0", ~180 lbs, 10-12% BF.

Let's say you're DYEL skinnyfat/slightly fat. 6'0, 180 lbs, 24% body fat. This is average for a mid 20s sedentary fag. You'd probably have to spent close to 6 months cutting most of the time just to get remotely lean. Then. your first 8-10 weak bulk will make you not lean again. So you're cutting AGAIN for 12 weeks, at least. Now you've been lifting a year and you've made barely any visible gains, but hey, at least you're not fat anymore.

Okay, so year two you're in a /fit/ BF% range so you can spend equal time cutting and bulking. On a good routine with good focus, no skipping, no getting wasted on weekends, you could reasonable reach Gosling mode in a year or so. However, almost nobody is disciplined. Most retards will keep drinking on weekends, use shitty programming, not know how to properly track progress, and overbulk so that they never look good.

If you start from a lean 165 lb mediocre high school varsity athlete mode and you have good programming, you can get to Gosling mode in a year. Maybe 18 months.

With all of that said, even if you reach similar size and similar bf%, you will never have his

>face
>skin
>money
>fame

So fuck off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.