[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I love your big arms I start lifting more >That V line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8595.jpg (69KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8595.jpg
69KB, 500x356px
>I love your big arms
I start lifting more

>That V line is so hot
Work abs everyday

>Your shoulders feel so nice
I set aside a day for shoulders rather than pairing with chest and triceps

I do all this for her
Why doesn't she love me as much as she used to
Why am I losing her
I'm still the same, but stronger
>>
Fuck that get you a bitch who will appreciate you. Don't do no shit for girls, do it because she'll know you're hot enough to get your pick of the litter so she'll be too scared to fuck this up.
>>
>>41001971
I know that feel, bro.

I don't have an answer. It only got worse for me. I'm sorry.
>>
Improve yourself for you not anyone else.
>>
>>41001971
Dump her. Literally everyone that was in this situation and moved on, met someone perfect.
>>
File: 1490646068744.jpg (37KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
1490646068744.jpg
37KB, 1024x769px
So I went and got myself a qt 3.14 super hot gf somehow

>I'm 34 and she is 23
>I'm bald and gymcel desu senpai
>she is really hot and a blonde scandy girl who is constantly being hit on by nogs and pakis at the gym
>not a slut. I'm her 2nd ever fuck (and first ever bareback)

So senpai. What do 2 keep her?

Also lmao@incels on here dedicating hours to gym b4 personality (pic related)
>>
>>41002135
I dunno, just do the same stuff until something goes wrong? The biggest mistake you can make is feeling like you need to do something different to "keep her" in the first place. Don't stress it. If shes not giving you any red flags there's literally 0 reason to worry. She likes you, you like her, if either of you has a problem as long as you bring it up its smooth sailing.
>>
>>41002135
>34
>somehow got a gf
>lol @ u
K
>>
>>41001971
>Why am I losing her
Sounds like you're spending more time working out than before. Also, if you now start making fun of people with smaller arms and acting better and/or tougher than other people, your attitude is driving her away.

It's all very simple.
>>
>>41001971
Do in life what makes you happy
Nothing is worth doing if you are not doing it first for yourself
>>
>>41001971
She feels inferior now

If you're the same, just stronger, that means you're superior to your old self in only positive visible ways.

She liked you more because you may have been on a similar level. Now she's got a constant reminder that she could do it too, but won't, and is scared to have to change
>>
>>41001971

Because you're doing what she wants and not what you want.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.