[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the perfect diet for cutting. if willpower wasnt an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: low[1].jpg (3MB, 3328x2703px) Image search: [Google]
low[1].jpg
3MB, 3328x2703px
What is the perfect diet for cutting.

if willpower wasnt an issue, and you must eat 'x' and never eat 'y' - what would be the best diet?

whats the hardest part of dieting anyway? giving into temptations?
>>
What works for me OP are foods with a high ratio of water to macros or a high ratio of fibre to macros. Both make you feel full but have very few calories. Most culinary vegetables do this with the exception of the starchy ones, and rarely the fatty ones. Ones to avoid are avocados, potatoes, pumpkin... I just roasted a huge batch of cauliflowers, eggplants, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and parsnip last week. I spent the whole week eating it. I felt full most of the time, it had very little calories but still other micronutrients, and it cost me like $10.

I try to get all of my carbs from lentils and root vegetables.
>>
Keto
>>
>>41001892
I eat the same things everyday. Bland and boring but that's part of willpower.

My fat friends are like "how can you eat that? That's so boring!" Variety is what made you fat.
>>
Ketogenic
>>
keep insulin low, fiber high. lots of water. low carbs if not keto.
>>
>>41001892

Avoid any animal based products. It's that easy
>>
>>41002169
>41002169
how do ?
>>
>>41001953
what about protein?
>>
>>41002169
>fiber high
is there a specific purpose for this, or is it because its generally healthy and shit
>insulin low
why
willpower is not an issue
as long as you dont already have an insulin related problem, why is it beneficial?
>>
>>41001892
x = below your TDEE
y = above your TDEE
>>
>>41002341
Insulin controls the uptake of glucose into your fat and muscle cells, so keeping insulin levels low in theory prevents excessive uptake of the foods you eat into your fat cells for storage. The only time you in theory want to be spiking insulin throughout the day is during your post-workout meal, since in theory your muscle cells will preferentially receive more insulin to deposit more glucose there to restore lost energy stores. Insulin is released in response to eating carbohydrates, with different carbohydrates causing different "severity" of reaction - this is measured by the glycemic index of a given food. These factors are all the basis for cyclical ketogenic dieting combined with intermittent fasting - the theory is by doing this you make optimal use of your macros to naturally manipulate your hormone levels on any given day for gains of almost strictly lean mass.
>>
what about protein for vegan diets
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.