[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw held hands with a girl last night for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: lacigreen.jpg (360KB, 1060x796px) Image search: [Google]
lacigreen.jpg
360KB, 1060x796px
>tfw held hands with a girl last night for the first time

Do girls like the manly callused hands you get from doing pullups/deadlifts?
>>
They like rough hands from manual labor. But they can't tell the difference. Either way, good job OP. I'm happy for you
>>
>>40999384
Once you get to the point where you are holding hands with her, she is not going to reject you for having rough hands.
>>
>>40999412
Thanks lad. Glad ive not used weightlifting gloves.

>>40999436
Yeah i figured

I didnt kiss her though so i fucked up there i guess
>>
>>40999463
I'll give you whatever assistance or advice I can offer. Was this the first date? You probably should have kissed her but if she'll see you again then you MUST kiss her. Maybe don't even wait until the end of the second date. Either way I'd want to know more details before advising.
>>
>>40999436
Are you fucking kidding?

That said what you pussies call callouses are just very very minor levels of skin thickening.
>>
>>40999501
No, I'm not kidding at all. If a woman wants to hold hands with you then she has accepted you physically. She wants to fuck you, you are making her wet. She absolutely will not reject you on the basis of rough or soft hands. I know because I used to have extremely soft hands when I was DYEL and women would always comment on them when touching my hand. Now my hands are rough but I've never missed the jump between holding hands and kissing.
>>
>>40999384
most girls like rough hands
>>
File: 001 perfct jolieda 00008.jpg (151KB, 536x728px) Image search: [Google]
001 perfct jolieda 00008.jpg
151KB, 536x728px
>>40999463
is she a playful person? like do you think she'd respond to light playfighting? cos what i like to do if im trying to kiss someone for the first time is initiate a play fight (prod her, squeeze her nose, pull her ears ((GENTLY))) and if you do it right she'll start doing it back to you. let her for like a second then make a really hurt, shocked face and say like
>oh my god stop! Calm down! what are you doing!
or w/e, if you commit to it she'll have a second of like "oh shit did i fuck up" and in that moment start playfighting again. the combination of the physicality and her expectations being fucked with will work wonders, repeat this like once or twice then when she realises and gives you that look like "omg you asshole haha" go for a kiss
good luck anon
>>
>>40999482
Its a girl ive been friends with for a while. Told her i still liked her. She said she was starting to like me too. So a little after that i grabbed her hand while we were walking. Then we sat and i wrapped my arm around her. Then we got up, i walked with my arm around her, she broke it off and grabbed my hand cause i was walking funny.

Not a first date. It wasnt even a date. It was like the 5th or 6th time we've hung out together.

Next time, repeat last time, make out, grt a hotel/go to her house, fug.

Sound good?

>>40999535
I wasnt sure because when my mom felt my hand she said i should put lotion on

No this isnt bait

>>40999523
this
>>
>>40999384
My ex gf hated them, but who gives a fuck?
>>
>>40999566
checked

Your plan for next time is good. You must be pretty young to need to get a hotel for sex but whatever, man, go for it. Do what you need to do.

Do not listen to >>40999548 it's fucking autistic. All you have to do is be near her, then hold her gaze for a second, you'll see that she's ready for you to kiss her as there'll be a slight... I'm not sure exactly how to describe it, relaxation, or opening up. But you'll see it.
>>
File: 1491012100847.png (36KB, 865x526px) Image search: [Google]
1491012100847.png
36KB, 865x526px
>>40999548
She's timid but im ok with making all the first moves, she'll follow my lead.

That sounds like a good idea. Thanks man.

Hope i remember the gently part and dont punch her in the face
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.