[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the resident manlet at your gym, /fit/. In my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (363KB, 604x451px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
363KB, 604x451px
Tell me about the resident manlet at your gym, /fit/.

In my case:

>greasy with trimmed beard
>loud and obnoxious, screaming accross the gym
>calls his friends nigga and boi even though he's white
>struggles to push 185lbs on bench
>pretends to be rocking out to music all the time, tapping his legs, bobbing his head, begging for attention
>wears fitted shirts and silver chains
>spends most of his time talking with his bros or making passes at girls instead of lifting

>Youfit @ Miami, FL
>>
>>40992504
>Has mulet and timmed beard
>Maori
>Brospilts
>Shoulders almost every day
>>Is dyel
>>
>>40992504
there's couple of them that always are pretty pissed off, but that's that really
>>
>>40992504
>bald
>obviously roiding
>always yelling at people for using equipment while he's ''''using it''''
>permanent angry kunt face
>always wears basketball shorts and a singlet

>has a weird sense of superiority layered with extreme inferiority because of obvious height deficiency
>>
>thinks they are big, strong, alpha male
>doesn't squat, doesn't ohp and i bet my ass doesn't know what a deadlift is
this is literally 99% of the gym, ive been there for almost 2 years, i have seen one guy squatting and one old guy deadlifting, thats it

not to mention the group fags that only go with their friends, talk more than train and probably fellatio eachother after training
>>
>>40992504
is that guy on the right on roids or is this the power of manlet?

as to the thread
1. handsome manlet - a bit bigger otter mode. Seems like one of those guys who lifts for girls
2. bro manlet - Saw me struggling with 2 pl8 DL (im new and DYEL), says he was a personal trainer, told me to keep my arms down "like im holding an orange in each armpit" and gave me some liquid chalk. Said if I keep doing deads with good form "I'll make all kinds of gains"
3. Los mexicanlets - 2 guys who loudly shout at eachother in spanish, always seem to be using what I want to use and standing in the walking paths with no spatial awareness.
>>
>>40992643

>basketball shorts with a singlet

pics needed
>>
>>40992693

Its manlet power. I deadlift 425 and can clean about 225 at a skinny 180 lbs, 5'8". Manlets can gain strength really quickly
>>
>>40992504

>Bald
>tattoos all over body
>always leaves his gym bag and stuff around equipment
>spends 5 minutes talking to people at the gym
>comes back and does a set
>repeat for about 6-8 sets.
>>
>>40992504
theres actual guys with dwarfism that go to my gym
no real stand out manlets though
>>
>looks like he's stuck in a haze
>does mostly compounds with a few accessories
>think I saw him trying to coach an autistic lanklet once with mixed results
>his lifts are ok, nothing impressive but not bad for his size
>generally keeps his head down and listens to japanese music or something
>only time I've seen him so much as smirk was in between sets reading something on his phone
>>
>>40993307
Thought that was me until I remember it's a manlet thread
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 461x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 461x468px
>>40992504

>wears basketball shorts and tank
>always mad
>shouts curses during reps
>always checking himself out in mirror
>his PR is your starting rep
>mon always telling him to shut up

Homegym bro here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.