[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Thanks to the motivation in this site, i started a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 6928998.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6928998.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
Hey guys. Thanks to the motivation in this site, i started a routine, and i have been doing exercise from home. Has been feeling great so far. Legs hurt a bit but thats no problem. The thing is, i have a doubt. And I think this is the bets place to seek answers. What are the best exercises for back and chest, if i my ultimate goal is to look shredded. Currently, im 170cm (manlet) and weigh 1.28 lbs/ 58 KG. If needed, i can post a pick of myself for you to get an idea
>>
>>40991254
Forgot to add, no money for gym, or equipment, besides a pull up bar. But even then, I dont think i can put that bar anywhere
>>
>>40991254
>look shredded
you are a fucking hungry skeleton,you need to put on muscle first,then you cut to look shredded.
if you cut now you'll look legit skeleton.
>no gym
push ups for chest,pull ups for back,there arent much choice.
>>
>170 cm
Killing yourselfxF
>>
>>40991292
Put on muscle how, just do a shitload of push ups and pull ups? i read the sticky but my English isnt perfect so there are thing i fail to understand
>>
>>40991348
eat much
workout much
done
>>
>>40991254
get outside your comfort zone you little fag and hit the gym
>>
OP here

I normally eat a lot, but recently I went to the doctor and it turns out im allergic to wheat. Soooooo thats a problem i guess. Ideas? Another thing is that my country is currently in a fucking crisis so i cant just go to the store beacuse one of 3 things can happen

1. Robbed/Killed/kidnapped/raped
2. Cant find what i need
3. What i need is expensive as fuck, the inflation here is beyond normal
>>
>>40991382
No money you little shit, gyms here are extremly expensive. I have a job but even then its not fucking enough, everything here has gone to shit
>>
>>40991398
Where are you from ?
>>
>>40991408
Venezuela
>>
>>40991391
kek your priorty is to stay alive then,not lifting.
where are you ?
>>
>>40991433
Venezuela, again
>>
>>40991451
then try to stay alive.
>I cant go to the store
You cant go to the fucking store and try to get shredded ?
jeez man make sure you have your needs,and stay alive.
>>
Just look it up, venezuela. Just google the situation here. Then you will understand why is it this hard. Cant afford supplements, equipment, gym... I can barely get food for Christ´s sake.
>>
OP here

Just tell me what the best solution to this problem, that i can do from home. I have space to run, a pull up bar, and i at leats can get food. Also i have my laptop and internet. Just tell me, thinking about this situation, the best way to get to my goal.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.