[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>move to new city >have to find new gym >closes is Planet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: LUNK ALARM.jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
LUNK ALARM.jpg
51KB, 480x360px
>move to new city
>have to find new gym
>closes is Planet Fitness
>never gone into one before
>"well im sure it isn't as bad as the memes make it out to b-"
>soon as I walk in see a big LUNK ALARM on the wall
>proceed to backwalk out

What the fuck, I thought was a shop. Does that thing actually go off? What happens if it does? Do they actually suck out my gains? I'm fucking scared, bros.
>>
>>40991232
shutup nerd
>>
>>40991232
I go to this gym called Fit 4 Less that is run by Goodlife and it has an alarm like this. Not once have I ever heard it go off in over a year even after dropping weights doing dumbbell press.
>>
>>40991232
Some dyel sits at the counter next to a button that he presses whenever someone grunts or drops a weight loudly.

It's basically Planet Fitness's way of judging people who actually want to put effort in, despite the company's motto
>>
This isn't fuckin real isn't It?
>>
>>40991232
>DA JUDJMEHNT PHREE ZONE
>Procedes to judge people on their workout clothes, how they choose to hydrate, if they involuntarily make noise when they exercize, and then single individuals out with a fucking alarm on the wall if they're the kind of people they don't like
What is their actual game? It seems like they actually want to punish people for being successful and encourage being the least serious possible. I thought that was just a /fit/ meme because they try to be casual-friendly, but this is genuinely some Anthem-tier "punish all who dare succed above the miserable masses" dystopian bullshit. Nietzsche was right, the age of the Last Man truly has come.
>>
>>40991232
Planet fitness is only $10 a month, and there aren't weights big enough for you to loudly grunt anyway so there shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>40991294
I go to the same one I've heard the alarm go off once.
>>
>>40992362

Planet Fitness is a mass market gym. They want as many people as possible to join up. The lowest common denominator of people are fat, weak, and/or intimidated by fit/swole people. Instead of mirin or seeking guidance from the beastly and beautiful, they'd rather slink away back into mediocrity and fat acceptance and drown their shame in Ben & Jerry's.

Nietzsche was right about the degeneration of man resulting from accommodating the weak. /fitlit/ came too close to producing the Übermensch and had to be destroyed.
>>
>>40992736
I will work on a /fitlit/ general as soon as I have the time. We need not stop now.
>>
File: winee.jpg (113KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
winee.jpg
113KB, 500x375px
>>40991232
Hamplanet fitness is alright, just slap some headphones on and do your own thing. I grunt all the time, not excessively loud cause im not a BLACK, but usually on last sets. Never had any problems. I never drop weights, treat other peoples shit with respect... negatives are good for gains too...

Only downside is the extremely limited amount of free weights. Don't indulge or even turn your head at the bullshit they serve on first monday of the month. Just do your own thing. Its cheap. I like it.

Dont hear the alarm go off much either, maybe once every 2-3 days, just ignore it. If you arent dropping weights then you should be fine.
>>
>>40992362
They don't give a fuck about judging or not. They just want that delicious fatty/skelly people money.
>>
I wonder if you could sue the shit out of them on grounds of discrimination.
>>
>>40991294
Same. The only time I heard the alarm go off is on empty Friday nights, when it's only me, and the receptionist/ buddy who likes kill time being an asshole.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.